Are naturalized American citizens real Americans?

Do you consider naturalized Americans real Americans?

I personally only find those who were raised here and have American accents to be real Americans.

However, people with foreign accents don't cut it for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AwPf27SJij0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are some pretty patriotic Cubans and Vietnamese in the US. Same with Koreans after the LA chimpout.

only if they took the time and effort to get naturlized, mexicans with amnesty can fuck right off back to mexshizo

Only White Anglo-Saxons and few honorary Gemanics are real Americans

I wish more white chicks had big fat asses like this

get back into the trailer goober

Fuck off Aussie and don't try to speak for Americans.

fuck off pablo, Americans = British islanders or Dutch

Stop speaking for us you foreign fuck.

If you were born here, you're American. Most Americans are of mixed heritage anyway.

Naturalized americans should either they themselves serve, or give their firstborn son/daughter to serve in the US military.

youtube.com/watch?v=AwPf27SJij0

>Do you consider naturalized Americans real Americans?
yup. you come here, you do the things you need to do to be legitimate and legal, you assimilate and you're good to go. get that guy a hotdog and a tigers baseball cap.

Fuck off, I sexually identify as an American. Whatchu gonna do bout it, boy?

I naturalized American is a naturalized American. An American is born in America, or born to American parents and raised here. Dreamers are not Americans either. They are fucking dreamers.

Sauce?

i wish it weren't that easy, but unfortunately you are right.

american culture is just food, sports, guns and tv.

a mixed race, non-religious consumer culture. yippee.

>An American is born in America

Do you consider Boris Johnson an American?

He was born in New York and moved to Britain as a baby. His parents are British too so other than his birthplace, he has no connection to America.

If your name is Boris you are automatically not American.

No, he may be a citizen but he's no American

I've been to the US multiple times and people always assumed I was from Pennsylvania when I spoke to them.

Feels good when you travel somewhere and aren't immediately exposed as a filthy tourist.

>naturalized Americans have to pass a test on America to become citizens
>meanwhile """real""" Americans bitch and moan about having to learn anything outside their world view, complaining about competing for jobs, don't know JACK SHIT about their own government, lazy, entitled, etc etc

Most """real""" Americans should be deported.

This
t. WASP abroad
You have to go back

I'd gladly have a simple test to determine if a person is eligible to vote....

something simple like

How many senators are there?

How many seats are there in the house of representatives?

What is the president pro-tempore?

Etc....

But obviously we can't do that because 'das raycis mayne"

You realize WASP's are a minority in America right? Or are you just another retarded Russian?

>You realize WASP's are a minority in America right
Yes. White genocide is real.

I'm not, pure white/pink european. Speak for yourself spiclord.

This. And I'm not even a WASP.

I'm a naturalized citizen and I can tell you I'm more loyal to this country than you are. I appreciate the freedoms and opportunities of this great nation and understand it's history and significance on the world stage better than you. Plus I actually took an oath to serve and protect this country it's laws and everything it stands for. You did no such thing. You just fell out of your moms cunt.
How triggered are you that I'm more American than you?

I'm not Hispanic and I meant heritage from different countries.

In my state, people are usually of at least two different backgrounds.

Are you retarded?

Dual citizen from Wales here, my parents moved here when I was 3.
I'm whiter than all of you so I'm going to be the leader.

Having a test for people born here is stupid. I just wanted to complain about Americans being so painfully ignorant to how their own government works.

you are lucky white americans are so open to their replacement

i doubt you'd ever get these kind of opportunities in china, nigeria, brazil or iran

i hope you keep the freedoms strong, but it will be more difficult as social trust and civic participation erodes. such is life with diversity.

it's = it is

its = possessive

Learn proper English you faggot. This is why I don't like naturalized Americans. You don't even bother learning the language properly.

The only actual Americans are white Christians who were born here to at least one American parent. All others are hyphenated-Americans.

People like you came up with shit like "New Swedes" and "New Germans".

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Fuck off you Russian faggot. This thread is for Americans.

Naturalization test exactly asks these questions. So a "naturalized" American probably knows more about these stuff than a native born :)

Real Americans are legal citizens who have assimilated into the White English Speaking Protestant culture of our nation. Anyone who doesn't share our culture, even if they are born here, is not a Real American.

lol it's kind of funny how you act more like a nigger than most niggers do, all while complaining about niggers.

Never been abroad? Poorshits are not Americans

Shut up faggot. Protestant culture? lol get the fuck out of here you Idaho rube.

Can I move to your home country if I pass a test?

Oh, nope. Immigration is a one way street. Funny how so many second and third world countries won't let people in to "upset" the demographics.

Take Mexico for example, there are laws in Mexico regulating migration so as to not upset the ethnic balance of Mexico. Not racist if they do it of course, because we gotta preserve Mexican culture.

Our Constitution makes it clear that only natural born citizens can hold the office of Presidency because only natural born citizens are real Americans.

Don't just stick to the Founders. They passed that racist Naturalization Act of 1790 which limited citizenship to free whites of good moral character.

That racism is obviously contrary to our conservative values!

>This is why I don't like naturalized Americans. You don't even bother learning the language properly.

>implying many of your countrymen don't have the same problem

any citizen can hold other offices this is retarded and you are dumb.

america is more a belief system than a regular nationality. anyone who loves america can be an american

>protestant culture

which is what? dancing with snakes in a megachurch and then buying a signed copy of some newagey self help bullshit afterwards? No heretic. The founders were mostly non denominational diests, protestantism is disruptive to western civilization.

omg you are so retarded. of course you can be naturalized Mexican.

Hey leaf. How about you fuck off and stay out of this thread? I bet you're a cum guzzling homofaggot cuckold like your prime minister.

I couldn't care less if you move to my home country (Turkey)

Plus yes you can. Place became such a hellhole, they are trying to attract investors by simply handing out citizenship. If you put like $100k in a bank account and don't withdraw for 3 years you get citizenship.

Furthermore, I don't really mind becoming a "US citizen" as long as I can reside and work legally here. (I'm a green card holder by marriage)

The bottom line is, citizenship is a virtual status, I happily work, live and contribute to US society and economy more than most native born "muricans".

>2017
>using apostrophes

Hey, leaf. How about you fuck off and stay out of this thread? I bet you're a cum-guzzling, homo-faggot cuckold like your Prime Minister.

>"I'm pure European"
That's what user was getting at, a Dane can say "I am a Dane of Danish stock", a Slovak can say "I'm a Slovak of Slovakian stock", a Spaniard can say "I am a Spaniard of Spanish stock" and an American will say "I'm a quarter Irish, tenth English, half German, my great grandmother was Jewish and polish and I'm a sixty-fourth Cherokee"

>any citizen can hold other offices this is retarded and you are dumb.

Nope, you can't be the VP either if you're foreign-born.

The Founding Fathers made it clear that naturalized Americans can't be trusted with the most powerful jobs in America.

I am going to become a citizen by joining the armed forces. Fighting for trump seems pretty patriotic to me. But I won't ever be an all American because I was raised in sweden so my childhood is very different from my fellow americans. I still try my best.

This. Naturalised citizens appreciate being here more and are generally hard working as a result. The only thing I can say about born citizens is that's where the cucks, niggers and nazi rednecks all reside, ie the people causing the problems in this country.

A few at a time, but not enough to upset the demographic balance. Your government would attempt to stop mass movement of say Chinese into Mexico if it meant Mexico was becoming sinicized .

but i am american...but im not ????

Literally 100% WASP right here

A literal cuck

Yeah, anglo, scotch-irish, german, maybe swede in Wisconsin.

Quit lying le civic nationalist.

Naturalised? It's spelled naturalized in American English. Get the fuck out you foreign fuck.

Koreans are pretty hardcore patriots in general. In the US, a lot become entrepreneurs and they get very invested in the fabric of American culture. And given how Americanized Korea itself is, when they come over they tend to bind themselves into the fabric pretty seamlessly, they're used to doing it by heritage

No one cares about Wisconsin. I'm an east coast elite so shut the fuck up.

Then come back to the homeland lad...

>only if they took the time and effort to get naturlized
You think if America was majority naturalized muslims/blacks, and their descendants
It would look anything like America?

Ethnicity is everything, citizenship doesn't define a nation or a people.

So basically pure blood anglo with a few more ethnic components from the ugly sisters who were slumming?

Why not you stupid racist leaf?

Much of American culture was made by black people. Jazz, blues, rock, rap, RnB, etc....All African-American inventions

but muh guns

my county is mostly irish, italian, french, jewish and puerto rican lol

get the fuck out rube

No matter how well a group of immigrants adapts and how willing its members want to help their new country, they will always put their own race before the well being of their country.

niggers are fine in my book for this reason, they speak our language and have given us dank music and food. Spics on the other hand don't speak Spanish and are trying to outbreed us like rabbits and turn America into a Fatholic Latin shithole (I'm Catholic but it's true)

Yeah, I figure America is going to be a very different country 50 years from now.

But I'm willing to give civic nationalism a shot. We will eventually see what matters more, race or values.

Maybe Trump is the key to getting minorities to vote Republican. And maybe we can unite under Republican principles.

couldn't get a job in your own country so you had to move to a shithole like Russia lol...

what a loser

So I was entirely correct then?

don't speak English*

Much of it's crime and its social problem is also dominated by blacks. As well, all the styles of music you just listed require very little effort to play and are degenerate.

>But I'm willing to give civic nationalism a shot. We will eventually see what matters more, race or values.

We already did give it a shot
It's called Africa
and South America
If you can't learn from history, why do you think anyone would learn from the US turning into a third world shithole?

Of course, naturalized citizens are of the most appreciative of this country than anyone. They realize what they have invested themselves into and work to protect it.

>dank music and food
Go hang yourself, wigger.

Nigger culture is shit because niggers are shit.

You can fuck right off with them and the spics.

t. A motherfucking leaf. Let me tell you what you believe in.

It's called Trans American

Then why are they in America and not in Korea putting their race first? Korea is a fucking mess right now

The difference between a Scot and an Englishman is much smaller than the difference between a dindu and a white person.

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President. -US Constitution

The Founding Fathers knew foreign-born citizens are not real Americans and could not be trusted with holding the Office of President.

We don't really have a choice. White Americans generally aren't a very racist people, most could care less about it.

If you asked the average white conservative what was more important, that
1) America stayed majority white
or
2) His football team won the Super Bowl

He'd probably tell you his team winning the Super Bowl is more important. That's just how we are as Americans. Ethnonationalism is all but impossible here.

If we are going to be diverse, the best thing we can do is limit the effects of free trade and hopefully break up large corporations which support leftism. Let the diversity chips fall where they may and hope that we can assimilate minorities (who will eventually outnumber us) to the best of our ability.

Maybe we will fail and turn into another Latin America, who knows. But we have to try something.

well if we take a ethno nationalist approach towards the US I'll be nice and say only 70% Anglo-Saxon or above can be considered real Americans

na only friendless dorks would say that.

in college, i hung out with all Americans no matter what ethnicity they were. What you said is retarded and just proves you live in your mother's basement

If they're not white they aren't American

This has far more to do with leftist control of media/schools/large businesses than to do with some inherent views of the people.
Gotta remember that non-white migration only began in the 60's.

Your so called lazy ignorant slobs also somehow managed to give hundreds of millions incredible quality of life and police the rest of the world into behaving.

Korean Americans voted almost three quarters for Hillary this past election cycle.

They are usually known for being the more liberal of the Asian groups. If you were going to pick a group, the Vietnamese would have been better as they are more split between Dem and GOP.

They are the backbone of the country.

Not really. I'd argue lefties focus on race far more than right wingers.

Most right wingers just want a good burger, a cold beer, and a good game to watch. They want the freedom to own guns and do whatever the fuck they want with little government interference. Whether their neighbor is black, brown, yellow, or red doesn't matter much to them.

No they're not. I know Canucks are cuckolds loyal to Britain but that's not the case here in the US.

Get in here!

Us spics aren't going anywhere except into bed to raw dog some white girls. Appreciate it now cause we're taking over white boi.

Thats how the cultural marxists took over and imposed their views on everyone

Too many black/brown/yellow/red neighbors means you gotta move, never complain or do something about it.

That's pretty fucking rich, coming from the country whose immigrant population is 90% Chinese

Not really. They were able to impose their views long ago, when we were still 90% white.

Besides, most conservatives wouldn't mind living in a minority white America. They seem to be more interested in preserving values like Christianity, Constitutionalism, etc. Those know no race.