So now that Donald Trump is president...can we please use the power of kek to remove Quebec?

So now that Donald Trump is president...can we please use the power of kek to remove Quebec?

Reminder that these are the only places in Canada that have any history or culture.

As a Newfoundlander
Someone please remove Quebec.
They are literally killing us. Not hyperbole either.

Why would you remove best canada?

Come back home son.

Fuck off you french pansie, I'm sick of all my tax dollars going to your freeloading region.

Their government sucks not Quebecers. I can't stand cucks trying to tear thsi country apart because of muh transfer payments or muh language laws. We're all european and all of our ancestors had to endure the same hard wilderness. Where is your loyalty to europeans? It's fucking disgusting and I say that as a 100% pure anglo. Canada first. Create a Canadian Monarchy and be done with it.

>loyalty to europe
Literally fucking your own gene pool. You can fuck right off too.

Nah b'y.

They're killing themselves.

Not fast enough I say.
>Literally making Newfoundland go bankrupt by having a quebec judge rule on resources that are on Labrador soil
Fuck the frogs.

>Sleeping with european blooded woman is bad.

R U 4 REEEEL?

It wouldn't be bad for ME since I don't share the gene pool.
But cmon. Just look at native British people. Literally generations of inbreeding.

DESU our industries crumbling has little to do with the frogs and everything to do with the western Canadians not giving a rat's ass about us

BTW Her Majesty is German

as a grown ass man that still believes to this very day that John Byrnes Alpha Flight was the perfect super hero book for Canada...whats wrong with you people? Why are you so socially liberal? You would think that people that come from lumberjacks and trailblazers would be a hearty people that values traditional family values. I dont see this on my tv. So wassupwitdah?

Muskrat Falls was started because Churchill Falls was supposed to be handed back over to us in the 2000's but a fucking QUEBEC judge fucking cucked us out of our own resource.

We have to pay quebec to access our own fucking electricty supply.

>But cmon. Just look at native British people. Literally generations of inbreeding.
???

You having a giggle there m8?

The deal we can make with Quebec is easy. All non-whites have to be kicked out. Transfer Payments end. Language laws can stay. School children from across the country have to learn french (immersion not conjugation of verbs in grade 10) 10 years goes by and everyone can speak french. Install Canadian Monarchy and sever ties with Britain (the crown not the people). Now the empire doesnt loom ovr Quebec like it did and we can get on with being our own country than in the shadow of Britain. Bitching stops. New country formed under Canadian Unity.

That is literally the stupidest thing I ever read.
You're a fucking frog aren't you?

>95% of Canada speaks english
>there are more people speaking English/another language that isn't french than just native French speakers

Fuck off or assimilate.

Stop trying to divide and conquer you fucking kikes
NO more brother wars!
Not until our parasites are removed!

Marry whoever the fuck you want. Just don't pretend your culture is something to be valued, when you contribute nothing to the society of Canada

I agree. You keep Trudeau.

Oh no. Oh no no no.
You take that fucker back with you.