TRUMP ALREADY CONSIDERED THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER

>73% disapproval rating
>has reached a majority disapproval faster than any other president
>2/3 of Americans want Obama back
>55% would rather have Trudeau
>only 30% want border wall
>61% want to keep Obamacare
>Muslim ban is the least popular executive order in history
>VP, AG, Secretary of Education, and Secretary of State picks are the least popular in history

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2017/01/26/trump-failed-president-voters-worst-president-nixon.html
thehill.com/homenews/administration/307349-poll-over-half-oppose-trumps-mexico-wall
washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/07/how-low-can-donald-trumps-approval-rating-go/
rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And yet Trump still won

The very same polls that predicted Hillary would win. Come on now, have a (you)

notice how there are zero sources

There's no point in continuing to make up numbers. Literally nobody believes them anymore

>believing leftist polsters

Funny, despite all that he still somehow got elected anyway...

Its a good thing we have the media to constantly remind us of Trumps approval rating, after all they did an excellent job accurately predicting the election.

politicususa.com/2017/01/26/trump-failed-president-voters-worst-president-nixon.html

thehill.com/homenews/administration/307349-poll-over-half-oppose-trumps-mexico-wall

washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/02/07/how-low-can-donald-trumps-approval-rating-go/

You do realize that there's zero chance of him getting reelected now, right?

Just like there was 0 chance of Trump being elected two years ago?

>source: CNN

Thank you for correcting the record, your paycheck has been deposited into your account. :^)

Why is Sup Forums lately so full of shills? This is the same fucking thread for the 4rd consecutive day now.

Someone is clearly evading his ban.

muh polls yet everyone I know loves trump hates obama. I was hung up on during 2016 polling after negative hillary and obama 12th out of 20 questions.

555-oh-come-on-now

But you can't evade the SAGE

Make sure you put your email address in the "name" field to unsubscribe from these posts.

Saged, shill.

>Data coming from the same people that saidTrump had 0 chance of winning.

Ok.

>Muslim Ban

See, things like this is what makes you look like a gigantic retard who knows so little about what Trump has done you have to let CNN tell you it is bad. Moreover, I don't know a single Trump supporter who regrets voting for Trump. Finally, SAGE.

fake news

>worst president ever

i don't think public approval is his primary aim...

>asshole wing
>normal person's wing
Thanks zionism

>>Muslim ban is the least popular executive order in history

What the fuck metric are you using for this?

he still won

Since we're dealing with a liberal I expect the metric is the total number of dildos multiplied by the number of blacks shot by white officers to the power of communism all divided by their feelings

But in all seriousness it's been a month now and literally where are the jobs?

I hope you guys didn't meme me into voting for this guy for no reason.

When you faggots can reveal your polling methods, and a way to verify the data you used, fuck off.

haha (((Polls))) that's fake news.

STOP RESPONDING TO CTR/CREW/SHAREBLUE/FAGGOT SLIDE THREADS YOU FUCKING GOYS!

>-105% Approval rating
>423 million Americans want Obama back
>9000+% would rather have Trudeau
>Only one person wants the border wall
>Litterally everyone wants Obama care
>Muslim ban sucks
>No one likes trump

Literally Hittler guys. Litterally.

But seriously guys, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

There is no getting to the Shrumpf cucks. Brumpf could literally step on a basket of puppies and he would still be king in their eyes.

>mainstream media polling
lmao no one believes that shit anymore

you lost all credibility during the election

>So much fucking edge
Stop trying too hard

>nothing bad related to trump in the last few days
>disapproval rating goes up anyway

Shareblue, Media Matters.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb7

53% approval from rasmuessen.

the fact is that WaPo and others are using fake polls (once again) to justify the constant war drums they are beating. It's the same story over and over and over again.

They are desparate for any victory, so they're forced to make them up.

hello,

can you give me contact to (((organization))) i really want to hrlp see 4chin see the light too

that's because of how much (((they))) hate him
established interest opposed him, and after he won then encouraged division in america

this is why the president is not elected daily
trump had a chance to gain supporters, and he did
now he has a chance to silence critics; and he will

Saged and reported.

Yeah, and hillary was 98% going to win the election.

Stats and polls are a joke.

>Rasmuessen
That's not credible anymore, and hasn't been since 2012.

The nationwide polling was only off by a percentage point or two, and the state by state polls weren't too inaccurate on the whole, but did miss by a few points - it's just that they missed in the most crucial swing states.

The polls themselves weren't too bad; they were just misinterpreted as being far more predictive of a Clinton win than was actually the case.

Not even trying.

Source or GTFO.

The polls weren't bad, Huffington Post and the NY Times just suck at poll analysis.

538 is full of libtards, but at least they weren't completely delusional once Trump's victory in the primaries made them pull their heads out of their asses a bit. They put Trump's odds at like 33% or something, which made him an underdog, but not utterly inconceivable like what Huffington Post thought he'd be..

They more accurately predicted the election results than anyone else did.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

impeachment when? this can't go on any longer

>>only 30% want border wall

The rest are either communists/Mexican nationalists, or people who don't live on the Mexican border.

30% of murders in the US are caused by illegal Mexican immigrants, so I don't give a single shit if you sheltered Yankee leftards get triggered by the wall.

Rasmussen got it right and has a net positive approval rating for Trump. Your turn, emu.

>30% of murders in the US

Shit, I mean 30% of murders in Texas.

>All negative polls are fake news.

>polls showed hillary had a 93% chance to win
>guys, lets trust these polls from the same companies and same news outlets

Really gets them neurotransmitters through the synaptic cleft

They got the 2016 election completely right while others were wrong by 2-4%. Go away shillcuck.

The polls were one or more standard deviations off. Most of trumps disapproval rating is just the media going into full shilling mode. The left are sore losers and looking for any reason whatsoever for attacking trump.

>polling liberal cucks
>would rather have no borders
>would rather have cuck Trudeau
I wonder why no borders and Trudeau are so frequently spoken about by the Democrats?

Americans voted a failed businessman and reality fucking TV idiot into the highest office.

You retards deserve what you get. At least crooked Hillary was qualified.

29% but they had Trump losing NC, FL and all the big 3 WI, PA, MI by a fair margin. The state polls were complete shit.

HE FUCKING WON.
THEY PREDICATED LIKE LESS THAN A 2% CHANCE. HE STILL WON. STOP BEING A SHILL FAGGOT.

>[citation needed]

jajajajaj presidante cheeto el drumpf jajajajaja
xd

>failed businessman
Wrong. See pic related.

Also, why does having a reality show make him stupid? The TV show was just one aspect of his vast empire.

Is Dennis O'Leary an idiot for having a TV show?

>qualified
Hillary is like a cancerous tumor. There is nothing good about her being qualified.

honestly i wish you had those things so everything falls apart and turns into dystopia so i can laugh at people taht i was right

this

His statement regarding gov. seizure of assets without a conviction did it for me.
I hope he dies now.

Where the fuck are you getting these numbers? Same place as the 97% hillary winning polls?

I hope you and your mother die in your sleep tonight. Regardless of whether or not you reply to this post.
They choose the most biased poll among ALL people (not even amongst registered or likely voters but all people living in the USA) and ask the most biased question possible.

Breaking news, Trump won we don't give a shit.

All hail the cheeto king.

Whine to the wall

>73% disapproval rating.

Brought to you by the same fake news that said he had a

>You do realize that there's zero chance of him getting reelected now, right?
Seeing obviousness where there isn't any is indicative of stupidity or wishful thinking.

Thanks for the disinfo, now go KYS

Rasmussen might be right, but we need to see what the trendline does over time.

Even if we admit that Rasmussen is right-biased, or Gallup is left-biased, or whatever, their bias is likely going to be consistent over time. So if Rasmussen goes from like 51 to 55, while Gallup goes from 45 to 49, Trump's likely getting more popular with the fencesitter faggots who voted Johnson and some of the never-Trumpers.

But if the trendline on Rasmussen goes down to like 48% for Trump, and Gallup craters further to like 40%, something's probably gone wrong somewhere.

If Gallup goes up or down a point, and Rasmussen goes up or down a point in a different direction, it's presumably statistical noise.

>approval rating actually better than disapproval rating by quite a few points

Why do liberals always lie? Why can't they ever be honest?

>You do realize that there's zero chance of him getting reelected now, right?
Say it with me.

God it's the same fucking thread everyday. Go back reddit

((Politics USA))
(((The Washington Post)))
(((((The Hill)))))

Those same ((((((((((news sources)))))))))) that said Trump would lose?? They're also pushing the Trump voter regret meme just like they did with Brexit. It's like them condescendingly offering an olive branch to us filthy bigots if we give up our shitlord ways.

You can tell when its a shill when they use polls. They never poll neets and other drumpfkins so they could never get a proper pool of people.

DRUMPF BTFO

>Tuesday, February 07, 2017

>The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

Kill yourself op

Sage

Why is there an "m" at the end of your file name? Is that what happens when you save a picture on mobile?

He won solely because all other candidates were even shittier than him. That doesn't necessarily mean he's a good leader. He's pretty stupid when it comes to business & trade, and that's what he is known for.

>wants to be taken seriously
>links to washington post as a source

kys

>job performance
That's not overall approval rating

Thing is, with this election Rasmussen proved to have no bias at all since they correctly predicted the popular vote margin. No matter how clever you think you are by telling me about your "bias", it does not apply anymore. If other pollsters have Trump down by more, it just means they are wrong. If they move down when Rasmussen moves down, that means Trump is actually losing support but does it even matter?
He got elected with a 37% approval rating amongst LIKELY voters. Most approval polls now are amongst all people.
Another important poll to look at is the "direction of the country" one. It's now net positive, up from -60%.

Would you like kikebart or Daily Stormer instead my dear snowflake

it has nothing to do with being a leftist/liberal. it's that a wall is fucking retarded when mexicans are known for building great tunnels and being able to climb walls. not only that most immigrants just come legally and over stay their visas. building a wall would be a waste of money, bad for the environment, and would just make us look bad to the rest of the world. you can have a conservative & aggressive attitude towards immigration but a wall is just stupid.

Those "voter regrets" don't actually exist. Even pushing that meme only helps Trump because it solidifies his pissed off base even more and by getting shit done he promised, even if it's unpopular, he wins over new voters while keeping his old base. Next election 2020, he will be the one in charge of the government and can only be attacked on what he did not do, not on any scandals because the media burnt themselves out this election. No one cares about rape allegations anymore.

Approval ratings are about whether or not you approve of a presidents job.

>53% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump

Jesus christ kill yourself

lol btfo kek'd and seen no more

>73% disapproval rating
source?
>majority disapproval faster than any other president
again, source?
>2/3 of Americans want Obama back
heheheheheh no
>55% would rather have Trudeau
but isn't he a white supremacist?
>only 30% want border wall?
You mean the biggest part of his campaign that 60million Americans voted for?
No, they want to keep their coverage, Obamacare is a mess and needs to be repealed, replacing it with something that still keeps people covered is the whole fucking plan
>Muslim ban is least popular executive order in history
1) not a muslim ban 2) popular with the majority of Americans, they're just not out rioting because we already won the white house 3) I want an actual muslim ban, not the half-effort the president put forth, and I guarantee you the majority of Americans would support that if he did
>VP, AG, SoE, and SoS picks least popular
With the senate democrats, not the American people

But hey, kill yourself

>digging
Do you know what sonar is? Do you know how hard it is to actually build tunnels? If the wall is 3 meters underground, it becomes incredibly hard to build tunnels.
>climb walls
Depends on border patrol and the form of the wall, but you can't just solve every problem with ladders or ropes.

Fences alone in Hungary have shown that they deter people from trying to cross the border. It will definitely help in stopping drug trafficers because they have to carefully choose new ways to cross the border now. Of course you don't understand that with your small, liberal brain, but walls work incredibly well against non-armies.
Also, trying to cross the sea to the US is a futile attempt, since the coast guard is incredibly good at their job.
>not only that most immigrants just come legally and over stay their visas
Then we screen them beforehand and send them back. Thing is, the amount of people coming over the border is not insignificant as Obama's statistics show.
>building a wall would be a waste of money
They are not that expensive in comparison for what you spend your money otherwise.
>bad for the environment
Who gives a shit.
>and would just make us look bad to the rest of the world
Protip: They already do dislike you. Obama didn't stop bombing the hell outta muslim countries so they still hate you like under Bush. And China was already pissed at you when Obama told them to fuck off.
> you can have a conservative & aggressive attitude towards immigration but a wall is just stupid.
It works, as seen in Hungary.

Now go away, liberal shill.

>polls
You mean the same polls that had Hillary up double digits?

Cause of the past 8 years, anyone on the other side is seen as evil. It would have been the same if any repub was president

You can't based your opinion on the same media cucks that lies during the campaign. They are worst know, since they're in despair mode.