User, what's the hubub I hear about you reading Mein Kampf and posting swastikas on the internet...

>user, what's the hubub I hear about you reading Mein Kampf and posting swastikas on the internet? Don't you know I lost a goddamn leg in Normandy to those Kraut bastards?

How do you respond, Sup Forums?

And that's why your grand daughter is with a nigger.

>"you fought for the wrong side grandpa"
>tip my crusty fedora
>now homeless

I know grandpa but unless I post more swastikas and call people cuck we're gonna be invaded by the reds

why did you fight for the bad guys?

Didn't Patton say this, or is that fake history?

wat

"Thank you sir for your service, do you want a fresh rolled cigarette for your troubles?"

ur a traitor to the white race u old cuck fuck u

fpbp

>grandpa you're were just a jew puppet but I'm sure you meant good

See
What did I tell you

you fought for the wrong side kike lover

>not offering a free blowjob
>not even giving him a discount

Young people got no respect these days.

Why did you fight the wrong side, granps? You fucked us. Noe the jews and their kikery knows no bounds.

grandpa you died like three years ago go back to your grave

he did and then died of """complications""" from a """minor""" injury from a car """accident"

gramps, you died fighting the bolsheviks in Stalingrad, remember? you silly fuck, lol

YOU DUIED IN 1972 GET GONE OUTTA THIS HOUSE!

I'm sorry (((they))) tricked you, gramps. Now eat your meat. You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.

fuckin kekked

Well that would never happen because one, both my grandfathers are dead, and two, I would never do either of those things because I'm not an edgelord.

My Father's Mother lost most of her brothers on D-Day/WW2. My Mother's Father was a Marine in the recapture of Guam. Her Brother committed suicide after Nam. So I can say with some skin in the game that I wish the Germans won the war, niggers and jews should die, shitskins back to Homeland etc.

But great grandpa, you're dead and also hated that war because you had to kill German civilians.

You lost that leg because some fuck in your country decided that the war could not end without a big display of force and magnificence. Also to grab land before the commies arrived first.
It was unnecessary because all the hard work had been done in the east front, after Stalin had sent millions to the meatgrinder.

My grampa fought in WW2 and he came home with a bad thing to say about every nationality EXCEPT Germans. He had a German POW as a manservant and they became such good friends the guy gave my grampa his Luger as a parting gift.

But he especially hated Jews after almost dying in the King James Hotel bombing in Israel and having to dig his dead friends out of the rubble. After that he would warn my dad to never make friends with jews because they have no loyalty to non-jews and will always betray you and he would warn me when he thought we were in a jewish establishment.

He would also tell me stories about how the muslim street children in Cyro would pick-pocket him and his men so they would go down to the docks where they hung out and kick them into the Nile.

He took classes to learn to use the internet when he was in his 90s so maybe he literally posted on Sup Forums before he died.

You lost your leg due to Jewish schemes and ploys

My grandpa didn't fight the Germans though, he fought the treacherous nips.

Yeah because if all of Europe had fallen to communism, that would have been so much better!

hey grampa you're a huge faggot who attacked his own people on behalf of kikes and I hope you die soon

Also after surviving an attack in an airplane in allied territory from other aircraft whose pilots were never identified.

both my grandfathers fought in WW2, pretty sure they out of anybody would agree that such spectacular slaughter of millions upon millions of Germans, Americans, British, French, and Russian was a damn shame and only because of Juden.

It is not the solider's duty to reason why, it is the soldier's duty to do or die.

Your own father was an SS officer gramps, stop joking around.

>How do you respond, Sup Forums?
My grandfather actually landed in Normandy, and he said the same thing Patton said:
>we fought the wrong enemy

Shove your shill shit up your ass Shlomo.

I'd ask gramps why he bought into the media Jew and show him pic related.