I started as a simple and ordinary user. Now I hate minorities and fucking hate Islam

I started as a simple and ordinary user. Now I hate minorities and fucking hate Islam.
How could this happen?

You sought the truth and found it.

You don't hate minorities. You love your people.
It is perfectly rational to be upset when your government places more importance on helping strangers that are disloyal to your country's values over your own countrymen.

You posted without realising this is a satire broad. Lurk moar newfag

You saw through the veil that Marxism has laid upon us since Kindergarten.

Hating minorities for being Muzzies is like hating dogs for barking. Hate the rats that brought the wild dogs into your bedroom.

The wild dog is nothing but a symptom of the enemies within

stop worrying about the things you cant control. just enjoy memes and follow a minimalist lifepath.

The truth will set you free, brother.

You've been redpilled brother.

You don't hate minorities, lmao. White people are the minority. There are like 6 billion brown people on this planet.

It happened because you enclosed yourself in the echo chamber named Sup Forums and let it feed your confirmation bias. Normal people that are not as impressionable as you can have concerns about immigration and take fair and logical steps to correct the issues without becoming racist or extreme.

There's a center to everything but people go too far to one side or the other.

White Genocide. Thats why im going Nuclear. There trying to make Whites a minority in Countries their forefathers built. Kill em all. Blade runner style. Cut the serpents head off.

Hating Islam is the only way to go

I'm willing to die for the White race. I will give my life so that a brother White who stands besides me lives if necessary. What about you, OP? You sought the truth and now you are here.

Proud infidel reporting

>Now I hate minorities and fucking hate Islam.

Have you considered the Nice things they've done?

you got brainwashed by a Cantonese kitchen utensil aficionado forum

True. I mean minorities in majority white nations.

why hate minorities and islam when jews and whites are responsible for the degeneracy and leftism in the world.

even in china the fucking commies are nowhere near as degenerate as the west

Agreed.

Sup Forums is 10000000000% satire, nobody really hates minorities here.

It's a well known fact that Jews are the most generous people out there.

And you should hate the mindless fools who support the parasites via their apathy.
The foot ball watchers, the beer drinkers, the fucking normies.

Don't fucking break your character you lardball
Don't ruin it for everybody.

Except the occasional kebab there is nothing nice they do.
They are ugly. The majority ( especially the young ) behave like subhumans. They are disproportionally on welfare and contribute disproportionally to crime. They make shitty 'music'. They just suck.

why cant anyone find another word for forum? literally every time

wordshole

Let the hate flow through you, Hans.
We need all white people to make this transition in order to survive.

This

So close. I was fine with America being a multicultural land. Then niggers started blaming the White man for everything. Then Kike media glorified dindu nuffins. Then London and all of Europe became multicultural shitholes. Its coming soon white man. Europe has been invaded.

I just dont understand why you cunts opened borders. Its about time for WW3 God is no fan of the tower of Babel. Nuclear War is coming. The World needs a rebirth.

I did not decide to open our borders. It was that cunt Merkel.