/sg/ Syria General - BANANA BANNED EDITION!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>New SOUTHFRONT Feb 6
youtube.com/watch?v=shV2cuYDczA

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/BnR-8NrMu54
youtu.be/BdphcZh6h_4

PERMANENT MAPS
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>E Aleppo/alBab Feb5
i.imgur.com/6doX4mT.jpg
>Palmyra Feb4
i.imgur.com/qytmX01.jpg
>Wadi Barada Jan30
i.imgur.com/7kyJKuU.jpg
>Mosul Jan24
i.imgur.com/tNEiXr7.jpg
>Deir Ezzor jan22
i.imgur.com/7R5WfyC.jpg
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Feb6
>Jordanian AF targets IS in S Syria
>SAA advances in Qalamoun recapture the Mansour area and Al-Sin Military Airport
>RU open humanitarian corridors in E Ghouta, SAA prepare for massive offensive
>SAA liberated Hayyan Gas Fields in W Palmyra
>DeZ: SAA 600m away from the besieged airbase, they advanced 500m in the vecinity of the cemetery, cut IS supply line from Tharda mountain
>IS repels attack by Euph Shield on Bazzah, near AlBab
>Clashes erupt between SAA and IS in Damascus
>SAA liberates Aran town last major IS stronghold before Al-Bab
>7Yemeni civs killed by Saudi airstrikes, militias
>US Navy deploys missile destroyer to Yemeni coast to protect Saudi warships
>Al-Qaeda takes 3 towns in S Yemen after forces loyal to Hadi leave due to late payment

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/amnesty-report-part-media-campaign-damascus-russian-mp/
saydnaya.amnesty.org/
theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/18/saydnaya-prison-syria-assad-amnesty-reconstruction
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/syria-hanged-13000-saydnaya-prison-amnesty-170207035230495.html
moonofalabama.org/2017/02/amnesty-report-hearsay.html
almasdarnews.com/article/isis-counters-syrian-army-offensive-near-deir-ezzor-airport/
liveleak.com/view?i=e15_1486338435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What went wrong?

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

REMINDER

Reminder to call out the kikes itt

p2

Turkey's attacking al-Bab again?

Will the roaches be squashed once more, or is ISIS on its last legs?

t.rapefugee

It's a good think your swedecucks give you internet in prison.

so if the houthi's launched tonight, like the guy said, then stuff would have happened already. any news from aljizya

Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina.

I'm not Jewish.

Russia is not impressed with Amnesty's proofs.

>Amnesty report is part of media campaign against Damascus: Russian MP
>The latest Amnesty International’s report about alleged mass executions and tortures in Syrian prisons is part of information campaign against the Syrian authorities, which however should let experts visit the country’s penitentiaries to have such accusations dropped, a senior Russian lawmaker said on Tuesday.
>almasdarnews.com/article/amnesty-report-part-media-campaign-damascus-russian-mp/

Well they can't get any back up, so they're done.

I mean they always were, it was just a matter of how long.

Nice tactics, Shlomo. You have exposed yourself.

>he's a good boy

do you honestly believe this?

They made a decent gain, who knows if they'll keep it, continue on with it, lose it, or just stall afterwards.
Supposedly all factions (Turkey, Russia, Coalition and SAA) are all co-operating in this one.

redpill me on this regime driven prison Sup Forums

saydnaya.amnesty.org/

theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/aug/18/saydnaya-prison-syria-assad-amnesty-reconstruction

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/syria-hanged-13000-saydnaya-prison-amnesty-170207035230495.html

only nazis or shills would defend that

replied to wrong post

Soros funded trash, don't trust Amnesty International

Fake news.

Assad is the modern Hitler.

moonofalabama.org/2017/02/amnesty-report-hearsay.html

Detailed redpill

Yes. The King's got a sweet gig, why the hell would he sabotage it? He's basically set, he's even got an implied guarantee of Western support if the Clerics decide "fuck it" and go full Jihad on his ass.

Doesn't really matter to me, I'll still hang around here.

This fucking bugs me the most about wetsern propaganda
This leftist traitor of "sanctification" of prisoners

yet saudi nationals are the biggest funders of international terrorism
all im saying is that you dont have to be anti american to hate the saudis
it's quite rational to hate them tbqh

we don't know.
but report is buggy. no maps, no google pics.
only witness testimony. some of it memeish.

press is also splurging the high end of their estimates.

But what gets me is that it would be easy to show the sites from the air where they claim the bodies are buried on tuesday mornings. but they say it's near here. why not coordinates? ffs we bombed an isis training camp with about 2-3 hours effort max. less.

no evidence, just could be's

this

I'm thinking the SAA should maybe do something here

the fascist ASS-Sadist regime will be defeated sooner or later
Hama will be liberated soon

Of course, they're a Salafist state with a bunch of money.

And on a moral level, I can't justify not killing every person associated with their government or their clergy because they are seriously fucked up human beings.

The problem is the same as Syria - the only alternative is even worse. Also they have lots of oil.

Nah, FSA will run into SAA very soon

Let the "moderates" and america fix it themselves. They enabled literally ISIS to exist.

>ass sadist
kek'd harad

>ISIS counters Syrian Army offensive near Deir Ezzor Airport
By
Leith Fadel -
08/02/2017 0

almasdarnews.com/article/isis-counters-syrian-army-offensive-near-deir-ezzor-airport/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (2:50 A.M.) – The Islamic State (ISIS) launched a counter-attack against the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) in Deir Ezzor tonight, striking their positions inside the provincial cemetery.

According to a local reports, the Islamic State launched an immediate counter-attack against the Syrian Arab Army after the latter cutoff their main supply route to the cemetery.

No gains have been reported thus far; however, the Syrian Arab Army will most likely retreat from part of the cemetery due to the Islamic State’s territorial advantage along the eastern part of this site
In response to the Islamic State’s counter-attack, the Russian and Syrian air forces have intensified their airstrikes over the Deir Ezzor Governorate, hitting targets around the terrorist group’s supply line Harabish Hill.

SAA doesn't have enough men, they are already busy in ghouta, sayqal, homs and aleppo.

The only reason HTS didn't attack the SAA there is because the frontline was under FSA control (ceasefire).

This LAA offensive is either a HTS ruse to take the frontline and absorb some smaller local groups or an ISIS operation aiming to take the area north of Hama like the Yarmouk pocket (the one on the jordanian/golan border)

btfo

What I mean is, you've got an ISIS pocket of not insignificant size suddenly popping up. Better to deal with it NOW. We know what happens when you leave ISIS alone to prepare.

So when the inevitable false flag where Israel or SA attack a US ship and blame it on Houthis or Iran happens, there will be enough volunteers for the US military that a draft is unnecessary, right?

>read OP
>no mention of:

YPG SDF RAPING ISIS GOAT FUCKERS IN THE RAQQA BATTLE

IT'S LIKE ALL OF YOU REFUGEE/ARAB/ROACH LOVERS CANT HANDLE ALL OF THE

G A I N S
A
I
N
S

THE KURDS ARE MAKING

LONG LIVE TRUMP / SDF / PKK

FUCK ARABS/REFUGEES/ASSADS ASS LICKERS

R O J A V A

Trump won't invade Iran. Calm your shit.

R u kurd?

I'm pretty sure Trump would have a hard time convincing the country to get into a war, even if a false flag was done. Half the country would be in the streets protesting, and a large number of Trumps supporters really want him to be anti-war. I don't see any appetite for a war with Iran.

God I hope not, but you never know with this guy.

This thread is filled with so many shitposters. wow

Tiny bit OT but who's got the skinny on Yemen? I'm reading there have been 2 scud attacks around Saudi, one shot down near Mecca, one hit Riyadh.

Also video in liveleak claiming to show suicide boat hitting saudi ship but actually looks like a torpedo.

Add to this that Iran is now being accused of having tested an almost ICBM (5000 miles range), and Obama accused of allowing them to have it?

Things stink, somethings up. Anyone?

when all the houthis starve to death the war will be over

I never used to hate the Kurds. But their obnoxious supporters are really starting to get on my nerves.

the situation in Syria post-war is still a clusterfuck so I think Turkey won't hurry up in taking el Bab

I'm a/the Belgian Kurd

WHO IS GOING CRAZY BY ALL OF THE DEAD DEAD GOAT FUCKER BODIES THAT ARE PILING UP IN THIS CRAZY RAQQA BATTLE

CANT STOP THE TRUMP KURD COALITION. THE MOST EFFECTIVE ONE IN FIGHTING ISIS

FUCK ARABS

read these posts

Says the Iranian NEET who spends 24/7 on here shitposting.

No shit. Could almost apply to any country.

Whole lot yet to happen in between then and now and somebody's making a play NOW.

Yemen update, last couple weeks please anyone.

That's what I'm wondering too. We can't PROVE anything but it wouldn't definitely be a boon for Iran to stick anti-ship and surface missiles in a friendly, well-fortified enclave. Without American intervention, they'll likely be able to keep them there as the Saudis are too incompetent to be able to defeat the Houthis. Which gives Iran it's own Cuba, basically.

Wait what if

*conspiracy mode*

They make a nuke then smuggle it to Yemen and nuke Riyadh.

the jews

The unholy alliance thats reclaiming Mosul is more effective than your shitters

Hang out on /k/ for a while. They dickride the Kurds for reasons I can't comprehend.

Says the kike

There has been 2 launches of the new burkan 2 (modified scuds) that aren't included in the wiki.
They cant reach Europe (not their target).

The boat was hit by an anti-ship missile/torpedo. Deffo not a "suicide boat".

if you love kurds so much why dont you go back
you are like armenians in the US - most of them dont know anything about armenia but still are "nationalist"

K*rds are the new "greatest ally". I'm 110% sure there are shills.

The boat was clearly hit by a watercraft m8. Be it a drone a virgin seeker it wasn't a missile

Because they are the only ones who are doing a pretty good job in destroying ISIS? Yeah keep the hating mohamed, all of your hate won't stop the ISIS MEAT GRINDING MACHINE OF THE SDF - USA COALITION

Keep crying while RAQQA IS BECOMING SECULAR ROJAVA CLAY WITH NO CONTROL OF THE ETHNIC CLEANSER FUCKER ARAB NAMED ASSAD

Why would you ask that question IF YOU SEE KURDS RAPING GOAT FUCKER ASS ON A DAILY ?!?!

Don't give Israel ideas...

Welp, i guess trips tell the truth.

>talks about nationalist diaspora
>is a fucking roach

Who said I love the Kurds so much? RIGHT NOW IM ONLY LIKING THE ISIS RAPING THEYRE DOING RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT

You're based man, i like you

>new

Did you forget Iraq already?

Too simple. First, I know Iran is just over the water, but are you telling me that they can ship two scud missile launchers across the gulf, place them in Yemen, then fire on Riyadh, without sticking out on US satellite like shit on a whitewashed wall ?

Second, they've supposedly just tested a new rocket with mine 2500m range. Why ship it to Yemen?

Yeah I saw the video, nothing on the surface, just underwater wake, then boom. 80s tier footage tho

>Who said I love the Kurds so much? RIGHT NOW IM ONLY LIKING THE ISIS RAPING THEYRE DOING RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT

but here you say
>I'm a/the Belgian Kurd

Does a french love all of the french so much? Prolly not

BUT THEY DO LOVE THE FRENCH SPECIAL FORCES BUTT RAPING THE SHIT OUT OF ISIS WHILE SUPPORTING THE SDF TROOPS, THE ONLY ORGANISATION WHO IS ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT ISIS

He's as french as you are belgian mate.

Sup Forums was a mistake

They didn't, most likely. Unless they did it in pieces, it's probably just a supped up version of the Scuds that the Yemeni Army had. Also they wouldn't send their nuke there.

tomato tomato
roach metaphor is correct for most of the turks, but you are terribly worse. worst of the worse

a PARASITE consuming everything where he goes. no culture no civilization nothing, just like the abos

w-why you do this?...

Owning a bachelors degree (just like -+ 20% of the national population) while in the persuade of a masters degree, being able to speak the national language(s) better than the average "blonde authentic citizen" & actually knowing the national anthem by heart?

KEK O YEAH I FORGOT IM IN Sup Forums, MY EX AND FUTURE GF'S ARE WHITE SO LETS REEEEE ON THESE FUCKERS WHILE TALKING IN MEMES

Haha this board always makes me laugh

Why are you in Belgium shitskin. go back and fight for "Rojava" if you're such a patriot

t. notaroach

Still not belgian, mate.

Was genuinely garbage quality video but it didn't look like a boat. Could be a navy training videos from 1980 I suppose.

liveleak.com/view?i=e15_1486338435

Shut up roach, did the electricity still didnt went out over there in your shithole? And why is Sup Forums not banned in roach country? Lmfao roach

if your parents and grandparents aren't university graduate, you aren't really considered as a real graduate

are your family bachelors degree holders? I think we both know the answer

it really is amazing how when you compare two ethnic groups in the ME, let's say Druze and Kurds, is like comparing night and day in how they view their host nations.

The Druze are hard-working and integrate well into any nation they are in. They respect local customs and seek to excel in whatever they do.

The Kurds, on the other hand, are hated by every nation they are in. They are, as you said, parasites who cannot integrate and only seek to steal land that is not theirs.

Europe is not MENAchan.

better instincts than most niggers

Not even convinced they have a nuke, though if they did Yemen's not a bad place to store it for 'safekeeping'

The full shows a surface trail leading way into the distance. No idea what exactly it is but it's a surface object of some kind, not a torpedo.

I say when you get to speak, when you shush. your grandparents in urfa use illegal ways to gather electricity, thats your own poor family.

be smart now, kürt, when the far-right comes into power, every shitskin will go back, including you."WE HAVE FEMALE SOLDIERS" tricks wont save you.

Hurr durrr fatty, How are you even able to type without mistake with all of 'em greased up chubby fingers by eating too much food ya fat fuck?

Ooh no I feel so bad :( I'm still not considered a """""real belgian""""" by Sup Forums standards. Do you have any tissues left for me to use while I cry myself into sleep later?

LMFAO TRY HARDER FAGGOT
IN THE MEANWHILE: MORE ISIS GOAT FUCKERS ARE BEING RAPED IN THE ASS BY THE SDF

LONG LIVE R O J A V A

kek

how come that twitter account doesn't exist anymore?

Anti-SAA propaganda is a thing of the past for the Turks

idk much about durzi all I know is they live in lebanon and they have revolted against ottoman not that it matters
cool

nothing can compare to kurds, perhaps those africans that shove up a disk inside their mouth for "aesthetic" reasons