Eire Sup Forums-MACHESTER NEVER HAPPENED edition

Irish Sup Forums
ITT
>Discuss Irish Politics
Gather dirt on Sinn Fein and counter shill them via memes and posters irl
>Shill for National Party (keep the Justin Boru memes coming)
Meme Right wing Irish Nationalism into exsistense, 1916 Fash wave, quotes from Pearse, Collins, or Griffith are a must

>inb4 heritage fag
I was the Amerifag making these threads yesterday, not here to heritage fag, just to make sure we keep this going

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Bump

bump

>Be SInn Fein
>Want British out of Ireland
>Ireland belongs to the Irish.jpeg
>Want to import hundreds of thousands of non whites.
>''Ireland for the Irish''
>What did Gerry Adams mean by this?

>Wtf are we going to do? the current generation of Irish kids were never in an all white non liberal ireland. How do we redpill them against the non white shitskins?

Show them what's happening in France and Britain and then show them the displacement already taking place in Dublin. Tell them they're on the same road to becoming like The US (because you are) I saw a vid by Gaelic neoreactionary I think, using the displacement of the red squirrel as a euphemism for what's happening in your country, it's sad but I think it would be effective

Queen Medb

>what did Gerry Adams mean by this
Same as this I think

that you are better off under the crown

virtue signaling.
Plus he and Martin are British agents.

Fenian scum, submit to your natural rulers or suffer the appropriate consequences.

God save Her Britannic Majesty!

>friend has irish mum
>mum has idiot sister
>all living in manchester
>bomb happens
>mate points out that they have an ira collection tin in the catholic church they attend in levenshume that paid for the bomb
>THE MONEY GOES TO SCHOOLS IN IRELAND NOT BOMBS

I shit you not, they both thought this.

Also, 9/11 was the end of the IRA.

You know what pisses me off? in those bloody educate together multicultural schools, Irish kids have to sit and learn to ''love and appreciate'' the culture and religions of all the Paki's, Nigerians, what not,

They never get a day to dress up and learn about all the Celtic warriors, ancient mythology, Gaelic music etc, it's all about appreciating foreign cultures not Irish culture. So those kids will grow up not caring about Irish culture.

No larping fuck off

Fenian scum, submit to your natural rulers or suffer the inevitable consequences.

God save Her Britannic Majesty!

You're right there limey

Don't start threads with this shit

Nah, I have younger siblings in school and they still teaching gaelic legends

Fuck off you red cunt

Fenian baboons, bow before Her Majesty!

Thanks septic

When the larpers gravitate to the new thread for some reason

Why the fuck would you make one of these threads when most Irish posters are going to bed? It is going faster than I though it would though, but that's probably just Sup Forums. You also need dirt on Fianna Fail, they're the biggest cancer on Irish politics even if most of the parties here are shit. As long as they're around they'll continue to have big tent policies to try and get a majority in the Dail while having no policies, with everyone else doing the same to compete with them.
To get the niggers that come in the future to vote for them for more welfare. Pic related.
Don't understand why the schools have to be under Educate Together anyway, why can't the state just take over the non-religious schools without a patron.? Educate Together just give liberals a platform to spout mulitculturalism. We need more Gaelscoils too.

Which one? the ones in the Lucan area of dublin certainly don't.

That's disgusting, it's exactly what happened to us when they bussed niggers to white schools. Isn't your education run by some American dyke? How the fuck does that happen? Don't you have a law or something that only allows for natural born Irish to participate in national Govt.

He's spinning in his Grave at speeds that shouldn't be possible

Offaly

My bad, thought it would appeal to the absolutely fucked sense of humor I and other Sup Forumsacts tend to have

STARVE YOURSELVES, YOU WORTHLESS MICK FAGGOTS

I'm fucking tired though so I'm heading to bed

Yeah nah fuck off 60% lard ass plastic Paddy cocksucking faggot

>why would I make another thread
Idk, bump limit was about to be reached and it seemed like the thread was still going strong

>Why the fuck would you make one of these threads when most Irish posters are going to bed?
This. It's better than no thread desu, hope there's one tomorrow.

I'll put one up at the same time tomorrow if theres not one already posted, I'd like an Irish user to be running this desu, doesn't feel right as an American to be doing this

This was a bad idea, UVF larpers are here in droves

If this is to become a regular thing we need a copypasta in the OP. Info on Irish politics for those who don't know, recent into. The Dutch, German and Brit generals are good for this.

Irish monkeys, bend the knee to your Britannic Sovereign or suffer the consequences.

Yeah I get it but having it in the OP could possibly doom a thread to be nothing but blatant from the start. Chill lad

and yet it's still British :')

the IRA proves irish are white niggers, all chimping out for the last 100 years

True, I'm glad this was put up late (for you) in that case

Emus

I only just got on Sup Forums now, I didn't notice the old thread. Sorry about that. Keep it up though, not sure there's enough for a thread every day but we'll see over time.

It true, the Brits deported all the White Niggers to Australia, in hopes that Abos might civilize them

Well Offaly is as Irish as you can get so i'm not surprised. Dublin is lost, destroy us lads.

a bit more than 100 years

Pick your poison, I got nukes, I got cruise missles, I got Napalm, I have Mustard Gas out the Wazzu! I need to move inventory bucko, what will you take?

>France stirring shit to demean British rule resulting in the deaths of countless civilians.
Every fucking time.

Some rough ideas for the OP:

First few lines with recent relevant political news.

Pastebin with a quick rundown on the parties, something like:

>Sinn Féin
Leftists masquerading as nationalists, united Ireland under Sharia law

>People Before Profit
Give us money now, also we love the EU

>Renua
Cuckservatives

A link to the constitution and its amendments, information on upcoming local and Dáil elections.

Youtube videos of entertaining shit that goes on in the Dáil or Europarl, fuck you deputy stag and other shit

Offaly is becoming Dublin though if we keep up what we're doing with Dublin. We keep putting all the employment there without the nessesary infrastrucutre for people to live there, and not putting enough infrastructure and employment elsewhere, and we now have too many people spending 4+ commuting to Dublin every day from commuter towns around Leinster.

Also I forgot to add historical political shit like the writings of Collins, Wolfe Tone etc

The men of '98 wuz good boys, dey dindu nuffin wrong, y'all Brddish be oppressive n' shiet ma begorah oh...

Like what? Just say "a path to freedom" or "the coming revolution" are required reading?

I don't know, generally nationalistic and patriotic stuff, links to this sort of thing on the internet would be preferable to giving someone a list of books to go buy and read.

the only path to freedom is loyalty to the crown

AAAPBP are actually anti-EU, but that's because they're anti-everything. I think they're the only party who have stated that they're against a reunification in the South too. Every major party here loves the EU, I think it will get worse with Brexit with bribes coming from the EU to keep these parties happy even if we end up in a shit situation.

Tbqh famalam, You and I both know I couldn't make an OP that good, I'm an American, I'll only keep making OPs until an Irish user will step up and take over, I'm just trying to get the ball rolling on a (consistent) Eire/pol/

>irish peasants have to depend on a plastic paddy to make threads

I'm reading some short stories written by a Pearse, I unironically cried at the shit he wrote, that's the life that I want

More like Irish peasants not needing a chinese cartoon forum to be autistic on because we're fine by comparison to your shithole

>Liney has to depend on Bin The Knife Campaign to keep him safe from muzzles in his country. S A D

I'm not that into Pearse myself, not a fan of the whole blood sacrifice notion. A free Ireland is no good if the sons of Ireland aren't alive to see it.

My type of nationalism is more Tone and Parnellite

I'm from the based country side, we don't have them here
so why are you here then?

Both of their Ideologies are sound, I appreciate them as well, But Pearse really brought the Irish Nation ALIVE in my eyes. He's a good writer in my opinion

>based CUNTry side
>posts picture of (((thatcher)))
Not Powell and or Mosely? Fucking pleb

Where else am I going to get the latest Trump news? RTÉ surely won't give it to me.

Pearse went back on some of Tone's ideals in my opinion with the heavy Catholicism. London has used religion to divide and conquer Ireland for too long, Tone understood that and knew that an Ireland without that divide wouldn't be under the thumb of the Anglos.

>Mosely
>based
pick one

Yea I agree with that totally, that's what made Collins the GOAT.

But with Pearse and heavy Catholicism/Gaelicism I do think it's a solid goal to keep in mind.

Just what are you getting at Cunt? I agree a strong Monarchy and the Tsar are based by why isn't Mosely based?

Agreed on Collins.

Nah mate Christianity is what cucked Ireland to begin with. We let a Welsh Roman slave convert us to a turn the other cheek weak religion. I'm all for Gaelicism but Catholicism can fuck right off. It's been nothing other than a thorn in our side for centuries. The church was on the side of the English most of the time.

>Rte
OAR- TEA- EEEE

he became a cuck during the 50s

>Catholicism GTFO
I sense Heresy in this post.
What's your main grievance with the church/Christianity? I'm genuinely curious, I like to have these conversations

How so?

he supported a European super nation
he is buried in Paris

Is that it?

Look, The MSM twists a lot of what the pope actually says, I've talked to priests and this is what they say, his statements are always taken out of context, I've seen this myself.
Behind the scenes the pope is actually cleaning up some church fuckery. That said, I think he comes off as too weak and flexible, ideally I would like pic related to become reality. At the end of the day, The Church's ROCK SOLID doctrines remain unchanged

>buried in Paris
Really? Why is that?
>Supported European Superstate
Given the context of the times it actually would have made sense for Europeans to form one Super Union to stand against Soviets, I doubt he would have ever supported the EU had he known that it would undermine the sovereignty of Britain and other nations

No, that is far from it. That's all I'm going to entertain at almost two in the morning.

Look Christianity is a bulwark against something much worse but that does not mean I'm going to turn a blind eye to all the shit your Jew cult has caused Ireland.

>priest scandal
I agree with you, I'll tell you this much, my Sunday school teacher told me those agents of lucifer would burn twice over for their heinous sin of defiling the innocence of a child and doing so under the guise of the church

He lived in France during the last few years of his life.

Perhaps but it's not what a nationalist would support.

>not what a nationalist would support
I agree with this, I think he probably subscribed to Hitler's theory of Europeans being racial cousins, of course they are but that is no justification to force everyone into a super state

I can be a bit harsh on micks I suppose
>as you can see I descend from micks

In depth, nice
I'm ethnically Irish myself, but I don't
>much heritage
About it. My family has been here for a little less than a century, I'm American. I love those old PUCH magazine cartoons, shits gold