You have been given 1 random superpower. What is it and how do you use it to change society?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random You have been given 1 random superpower. What is it and how do you use it to change society?

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Unimind
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Intoxication_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Difficulty?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Color_Attacks
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Metaphysics_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lifespan_Manipulation?useskin=oasis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Unimind
>User is or is able to connect with all living and non-living in existence and their essence (body, mind, soul) giving them the power to identify, understand, know and feel every sentient creature and non sentient from in the universe and beyond. User of this has tremendous mental abilities and an extraordinary power over other beings essences.
Basically i can instantly convince every liberal shitbag that they're wrong, unite white people, and save humanity

Either mind control that doesn't feel like mind control

Or mind reading

idk which m8

The user is the embodiment of all forms of sex, lust, and arousal and gain the ability to gain power off the lust of everyone and everything including themselves. Users can convert lust into energy and use it as a source to extend their own life span or as a weapon. The user has perfect physical beauty and may never age and might even be immune to death unless certain conditions are met.

Welp, time to leave the basement and change society.

You're supposed to click the link and say what power you were given.

you dummy

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Intoxication_Inducement

Global year long bender, imagine the hangover, then take over the world with a kazoo.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Difficulty?useskin=oasis

...Yay? Best waifu on that page fyi

woops

>soul projection

The user can project souls to varying degrees, such as storing a portion of one's own soul in an object or containing the souls of the dead and, in some cases, may even be able to draw souls in from the afterlife and project them into other bodies. They can affect spiritual/immaterial beings to varying degrees.

Some users are able to manifest their soul in physical or near-physical form, allowing it to affect/attack non-spiritual beings/objects.

fukken gay

pls no bully

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Attacks
Become disciple of Kek and guide my chosen people into a new age, using my powers as evidence of Kek's divine will.

I get supernatural swordsmanship. I remove kebab.

>doesn't have flying brick as a powerset
Fuck
Power I want is shapeshifting into a loli flying brick, like a reverse Captain Marvel.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Color_Attacks
>The user can release/use colors to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks
WEW LADS just call me captain marxist destroyer of whiteness

>Indexing
>The users of this power can index any and all different kinds of information, DNA, data, history, etc. The user can preserve such sources by putting them in a computer, vault, book, separate dimension, or on their own body or soul for protection.

Make perfect arguments that get ignored. Pretty much what I already do.

> Computer Physiology

> The ability to use the attributes or
become an Artificial Intelligence.

> The user is, can become or use the attributes of an A.I. making their mind completely digital, capable of much more objective thought and suppressing/removing their emotions. Most users are able to connect themselves to some sort of device, or even the to other devices connected to them and/or assimilate other devices and manipulate their own data and memory capacities.

I guess I'll start my own knock-off Wiki-Leaks, become the ultimate Christian fundamentalist cyberterrorist and expose literally everything about everything.

19th century Russia
eliminate the Leftists before they took hold

But what did you get?

>Alternate Timeline Creation

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Metaphysics_Manipulation

I win.

A passive ability that never allows discussion of super heros or powers by little faggot OP's ever again.
Go find a hole and die you talking afterbirth nigger.

i create a timeline where you do not posses this ability

OY VEYYYYYYY

>Discord inducement
ABSOLUTELY CHAOTIC

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Lifespan_Manipulation?useskin=oasis

So I'm immortal and can instantly kill anything. I'll probably just do what I've been doing.