Thoughts on this? Would it honestly do anything? What would happen?

Thoughts on this? Would it honestly do anything? What would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/30/travel-ban-airport-protests-disruption
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some more info

What jobs would these cunts have any way?

Barista?

All these do is annoy people who are mostly on your side.

Most of them have no job

It might work if they were actually the working class
But they're not

Either way. I am sure an exodus or mass firing and loss of jobs will occur. Can't wait for people to apply and take the jobs they strike the very next day. I'm sure any employer who see's this will warn them they will have the position filled by tomorrow if they strike. I can't see hard to replace jobs being affected. No one would risk the well payed job they worked so hard to earn.

Fire these nigs so that hard-working Americans can have their jobs.

Plenty of hispanics willing to do their shit without complaint.

They don't work as it is so they've nothing to lose.

>Bunch of fags with no jobs decide not to work

>implying they have jobs to not do

At least they're not fucking basement neets.

Cool. Now the competent kid can get me my fries.

>ungovernable
that's what prisons are for.

the people most likely to do this dont have jobs that actually matter.

>Would it honestly do anything?
> What would happen?
It could cause massive damage to the economy. That would be felt for a while.

>Thoughts on this?
Wont happen. This isn't a left or right thing. For the last 16 years. I've heard about many similar boycotts. People saying don't buy gas on this day or only buy american product. It always fails because most american are apathetic.

>and a load of fat cunts and fags get sacked from their shitty retail/fast food jobs
nothing of value was lost

Jail time for the kiddies.

Chateau Heartiste was just arguing that the apparent logic and coolness of protesting has everything to do with how easy it is in a city with lots of choke points and a police department scared to look bad. I work at a factory in the sticks, I cannot see how this would even be noticed by us.

Send in the military to put any sort of "uprising" down. Brute force is the only language these fuckers understand.

>agree to work at job
>let's protest every social issues under the sun
>how?
>let's not show up to our job for a day
>Fuck responsibility
>Fuck our contracts we signed
>Fuck our coworkers that have to pick up the slack
>Fuck our customers that depend on us
>totally going to acomplish something and not get fired

k

my thoughts: lol

>It could cause massive damage to the economy
Now comes the part where you try to defend this bullshit.

Only thing that's gonna happen is some bitches will get fired, some liberal fags will be fired and some gay protest will be held in California.
It will be the day the numales and a minor intelligent cucks realize that they are being led into a life without meaning.

No economic impact will be had whatsoever.

Yasss queen, you not showing up at the gap will force trump to resign!

>people who voted for clinton have jobs
ha

gotta love that apathy, protestors of thought not action.

How will 50.000 snowflakes not buying Starbucks going to affect anything? Nobody gives a fuck.

>Boycott a one time purchase

Wow that REALLY got my electrons spinning.

OP here. Made a big image for Sup Forums to look at while they talk about it. Also some bonus Twitter gold included.

>anyone who can do so without being fired
If this is their level of commitment, they'll fail.

OP here with more Twitter Gold

>bunch of liberal faggots will lose their jobs since aprox. 20 people will actually do this
sounds great
nothing of value will be lost

One more image. Should be enough. People really hate change, huh?

It isn't a strike if they don't have jobs

Send them to Vitoria, Brazil

how do useless fuckers on welfare strike?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/30/travel-ban-airport-protests-disruption

And it gets headlines.

starbucks across america will be inoperable on that day

Or it's far enough ahead of time for them to ask for the day off. They're too much of pussies to just walk off, and it's only a day.

Requesting that one picture of the woman yelling at a horse.

Collecting welfare checks ain't a job

>implying they have jobs

>jobless go on strike from non-existant jobs

Nothing aside from some faggots losing jobs.

Great, I'll take their job. I'll work anywhere I don't give a shit. If they form a union and try to hassle me over it I'll blow their brains out over the road.

look at how stupid these motherfuckers are.

the conditions that this so-called "national strike" would bring about basically what happens on Christmas: no school, no work, no shopping. Guess what? It is a great fucking day. The only people who can afford to do shit like this either 1) don't have a job or 2) have a job they can take a day off of. This latter group never works Christmas anyways.

Seriously, these retards are suggesting Christmas in February. Who gives a shit?

Fire them and give me their job, please.

A fantastical imagination is required, along with the ability to believe your own lies.

Hundreds of people across the US get fired, kek

>implying it'll even do anything
If anything it'll just redpill more normies that believed that (((the whole country is against Trump)))

this is better than my wildest dream

liberals couldn't be doing a better job at making regular Americans hate them than this shit

>you are a regular cucked boomer
>middle manager
>watch sports ball and didn't vote because who cares
>BLM blocks traffic on your way home for 4 hours one night
>you turn on the news an professor dindu is on CNN telling you how all white people are shit
>young female customer starts screaming that you are white supremacist nazi because not enough people of color work in your store
>half of your female workforce refuses to work one day to "resist" Trump

they are redpilling millions

>anyone who can do so without being fired

Yeah its nothing. These protesters are literal children, cry because they arent getting their way even though the game was played more than fairly by our side, but all resolve vanishes at the thought of their carrot being taken away.

Trump needs to hit that tax cut and roll back that welfare, FORCE everyone living on dole back into work.

They tried this with that whole Occupy Wallstreet shit. It didn't work. This won't either. They must be insane if they're trying all the same shit this many times.

>the same people supporting unfettered immigration think that their labor is valuable

>unemployed people threatening to strike

I'm sure Blizzard will be devastated when nobody logs into WoW that day

arrest all protestors who block things
zip tie
bit of baton
shoot in leg if resist
5,000 fine

>All lefties refuse to work in protest of inspecific government stuff and the fact that they lost an election
>They all get fired and productivity increases 9363625383940972538363444172900002735372426718354839300263639^54%

This exact situation happened in 1981 with the air traffic controllers' union and they got their asses fired by Reagan.

no normal human being is going to lose their jobs pulling this dumb stunt. donald trump isnt going to resign over a bunch of hippies calling in sick to their waitress jobs.
libs are pathetic losers

Mostly nothing since majority of these fucking morons are either unemployed or are students while the other quarter will make Starbucks stock drop 10 points due to customer complaints about how there are no baristas.

I hope to God they do this. I will immediately go and find a new job and replace some retard sitting on the street. The problem is, I'm not sure any of these people have jobs.

all these virtue signal fucks are going to take the day off then signal like they are striking, after they take a sick/vacation day.

guess I won't be able to get any fast food then

>man tries to fix economy
>Let's attempt to simulate a recession! That'll show him!

>Or it's far enough ahead of time for them to ask for the day off. They're too much of pussies to just walk off, and it's only a day.
Hopefully for them, their employer can honor their request for leave....if they even have jobs.

If I owned a business, and I smelled a protest I would present my case: I own a business, and I share my profits in the form of wages. If you are not here, it is costing me productivity....and by extension my earning potential...Sure You aren't getting paid....

So who is this hurting the most? If I told people that I would not honor request without a doctor's note AND that the note must signify the entire day I would expect that they be at their work area....And if there are no call/no show type of behavior I would simply fire people. Plain and simple.

Who does this really hurt..

But this is the assumption that these people even have a "job". What I am reading from other websites is that most of the "Antifa" are just a bunch of kids who a vast majority live at home, and are not really participating in society as I see it...I.e. Have a job, and pay bills irrelevant of the perceived hardship.

I don't own a business however. IF my co-workers are not at work, It will cost me productivity. In my line of work we have deadlines. It gets quite expensive if we miss deadlines, as the employer can be fined every day.....but that is not my problem until my employer files bankruptcy and can't mail me a check.

These guys are clowns with nothing better to do with their day. Degenerates.....

Id drug test every one of them on the 18th of February, and use that as my reason for termination. I guarantee that some of the bullshit would stop the instant after a few of them melted the cup.

Literally this. Productivity is way down because these lazy "educated" fucks are too busy chatting each other up and texting on their iphone to even earn their keep at work.

If theirs no profit, theirs no point. Cream will rise to the top with Trump.

>full time student
>full time job

Try again pedro

>Or it's far enough ahead of time for them to ask for the day off.
You honestly think these morons would be willing to use one of their day offs. They will just call in sick and what ever excuses they can think of why they can't come in.

After all. Most of these faggots would block a fucking freeway if given the chance. To be willing to take a day off would be something that a considerate adult would do which we all know that is something they are not.

b a s e d

replace them with robots. DO IT NOW!

Exactly this

They believe in their cause, as long as they can still get in their 8 hours of capitalist labor for the day

>they just banned a religion
>these idiots believe this

>thinks republicans are the problem
>doesn't know who is really in charge

They dont have jobs anyway

b a s e d

replace them with robots. DO IT NOW!

Wow the unemployment rates going to skyrocket. Trump btfo

They thrive on the idea of being seen as leaders in the rebellion, have their name in the history books, etc. Everything is ends justifies the means with this lot, because it can just be revised after the fact.

I'm gonna have to get a job just so I can go to it on that day.

Good point. These monkeys have never worked an honest day in their lives.

The irony of this is they are only allowed fame and fortune as "revolutionaries" because they live in a capitalist system, where they can get book deals and checks from Davosman.

>"that is, anyone who can do so without being fired"

Yea, ain't gonna do shit. Most employers don't give a fuck about peaceful protesting or politics, and most of these libtards would end up getting fired if they tried ditching work for something so stupid.

Alright I'm in. What's a good excuse to miss out on work when you're a /fit/fag?

>a small insignificant portion of the country stays home for the day
>the country somehow manages to survive at 99.9...% productivity
>everyone who stayed home gets fired the next day
winning never felt so good

Nope. Won't matter. We did the whole "Day Without an Illegal Spic" thing (more broadly known as the Great American Boycott) back in 2006, and it backfired completely, not only failing to dent the economy, but giving birth to the Tea Party.

It happpened during the phony debate over "comprehensive immigration reform", which is cuckservative double-speak for "amnesty". Whatever the reason, illegals and their allies thought disruption and riot would improve their negotiating position, which they didn't have anyway, nor did they need, since there was no prayer of W. actually enforcing immigration law. They were going to get amnestied. At any rate, counter-demonstrators were hit with bricks, whites were openly and widely mocked and derided, and this led directly to Trump, but first took CIR off the table, where it was kept by the Tea Party Caucus in the House for Obama's two terms.

So how giving us more of the same bullshit that brought DJT into the White House is supposed to force every Republican in office to resign is beyond me, but that's what they think they're going to do. I'm pretty sure the real impact is just going to be more Americans pushed to the right.

>all the activists refuse to work
>means there are no protests that day
>real world goes on as usual

I'm okay with this

we need to meme this, people will get fed up and pissed off with the protesters

So... they think that if less than half the population skips work for one day society will crumble and republicans will all resign for some reason? What happens on Christmas? I don't remember society coming even close to falling on Christmas.

>All these do is annoy people who are mostly on your side.

This. It's like the Freeway strikes, or those weird "protests" where they go into a business with a bullhorn where people are trying to eat. Ruining people's dinner and making it impossible to get to work or home on time / blocking ambulances and people trying to get to chemotherapy isn't going to make them angry in support of your cause, it's just going to make them hate you and your protest.

That's only if the business theyre working in has government regulations against striking. Police, fire, air traffic control all count.

Civil disobedience is nothing new, but with a 62% labor participation rate you better be pretty darn valuable to not just lose your job to someone else who isnt striking

it isn't a strike if you don't have a job

what a farce

"Anyone who can without being fired"
So not actually a workers strike, just the college and unemployed. Moaning about shit while the real people fucking work.

I STILL NEED AN EXCUSE, GIVE IT TO ME NAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

its funny 'cause I'm never sheduled Fridays anyways hahahaa I just stay home all day so i won't be affected by any of this lib nonsense

>leftists find reason not to work.

Pottery

>alright guys we're going to go on strike to show those ebil nazis we mean business
>but sir none of us have jobs

Wow trumps already making new jobs

>protesting at an airport
>a good idea
The minute they try to pull that shit. The airport will kick them out.

>What would happen?

Some idiots would get fired for not showing up to work.

Since they're mostly going to have McD level jobs nobody will care and they will be replaced.

>muh gibs

>me at airport
>need to go upstairs
>start making my way past the blockade
>get told I can't go that way
>fuck you, I'm ungovernable

touche` losers