DeVos is confirmed and Rep Massie is already getting the goddamn show on the road

DeVos is confirmed and Rep Massie is already getting the goddamn show on the road.

massie.house.gov/newsroom/press-releases/rep-massie-introduces-bill-to-abolish-federal-department-of-education

About damn time.

Excellent.

Wew lad we gonna get some ((American Education))

Hope it happens fast.

WAHHHHHH YOU HATE EDUCATION

go, U.$.$.A.!!

Her dur you're a shill! We want Jesus and guns in our school!

Au contraire, you're getting rid of american "educators".

Trump's plan all along.

6d chess confirmed.

>(((Common core))) btfo

AMERICA NO

Yea, welp there goes my pell grants if this shit passes.

>Left intentionally lowers standards to make people less rational thinkers
>Blames conservatives

FUCK THAT SMALL-TIME BULLSHIT WHEN IS SESSIONS GETTING CONFIRMED!? I WANT TO HEAR THE REEEEEEEING REACH THE FUCKING SKY. I WANT TO SEE ANTIFA AND BLM DECLARED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS AND HUNTED DOWN LIKE RATS TO BE THROWN INTO GITMO. I WANT GEORGE SOROS TO TOP THE FBI'S "MOST WANTED" LIST UNTIL TRUMP AND PUTIN PERSONALLY STORM HIS BUNKER IN POWER ARMOR AND SHOOT HIM DOWN ON LIVE TELEVISION. NONE OF THIS HAPPENS UNTIL SESSIONS GETS IN, NONE OF IT. THE FIRE DOES NOT RISE UNTIL OUR AG IS IN PLACE, NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS SESSIONS?

>Dept of Ed. created in the 80s
>Education in the US has been in a constant tailspin since then
>getting rid of or gutting it is a bad thing though

k

this wouldn't have happened if that kike wasn't out there talking about free college. now you get NOTHING you greedy kikes

so this is the argument for keeping the status quo?

I believe cloture was voted on this afternoon so Sessions vote should be tomorrow night.

what kind of fucking retard made this? George W. Bush aligned with the libtards with his bullshit "no nigger left behind" act. Which means that Democrats have been almost in total control of the Federal Standards since Reagan, if not during Reagan's administration.

So Thursday he gets sworn in?

Should be, yeah.

A CONSERVATIVE GOVERNMENT THAT CUTS SPENDING!

FUCKING PINCH ME!

Seriously though, when was the last time this actually happened?

Thank you Jesus

>liberals: CALEXIT! WE DON'T NEED NO FEDS!
>abolishes the federal department of education and threatens to cut federal aid to universities
>liberals: WHAAAA STOP IT

waiting for the infographic that shows what our test scores would be without niggers or spics

Race realism is VERY relevant to education, and guess what? A once size universalist method doesn't work for these black and hispanic kids who need their own form of education, centered on meditation and managing aggression and impulses.

am i missing something? it seems like this is trying to imply that the shituation we have here (assumed superiority propped up by biased news and thrown statistical data in spite of slipping standards) is actually a kkk white people stupid drumpftard thing and thats why changing it is wrong?

>if we lower the standards, people will do better

big surprise

Is this more 9d chess to either have the Dems sponsor a bill to remove the DoE?