College Thread

What college do you guys go to? I doubt I'm going to get into A&M or UT, and I really don't want to go to Tech, and Baylor is really fucking expensive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQgZbR7rKZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also Austin is being raided by people from California who deemed it too expensive to live there. Now they're ruining the state.

>college
good goy

I went to Purdue.

People who attend The university of Texas are scum. The only way to get into there without being black or Mexican is to prove you're a mindless liberal.

Mississippi State here

I left the Houston area for MSU because I couldnt get into those schools either. Try to find an out of state scholarship.

Honestly dude apply for A&m, that's where I go. If not apply for one of the branch campuses and transfer in. You only need a 2.5gpa to transfer.

UT and maybe A&M are both more or less as expensive as Baylor, depending on whatever scholarships you get. Baylor was pretty gud except for some legitimately cult meme churches in the area that will try to recruit you

Arizona State University

texas tech guns up

My tuition total including my meal plan and dorm is around $9,500 a semester. UT I have no clue but if you took AP tests and you claim one of the credits you get $2500 from the state a semester.

Graduated from Michigan. It's a liberal hellhole in par with San Francisco, on a per capita of faggotry basis.

I have no idea what the map represents.

Baylor student here, if you're not a total fucking moron then you'll get a pretty sizeable scholarship.

Hotty Toddy reporting in.

Your ID has Cuck in it just like your school.

SDSU business management

I didn't enjoy it

The only guy I knew who went to Tech participated in a thing called "Acid Mondays"

Motherfuckers took acid every monday

B-bearcats where you at?

Go Cougs!

Johns Hopkins reporting in.

I *went to CU boulder. It was dope. Would do again.

>literally paying to take exams

??????

>tfw you go to ASU but you're so much of a shut in you don't understand why Tuscon is bad

This thread has a high amount of SEC

>paying for college

Jesus, enjoy living in poverty for the next 30 years.

Why do Americans even bother going to college? Aren't they essentially just leftist brainwashing camps?

California Maritime Academy

>*cancer
FTFY

Why do Russians go to college? Don't they just get random retards to build their nuclear reactors?

Clarkson University

Come to Tech.

I'm kidding don't. Go to TAMU or Baylor

Help

Indeed. By the Grace of God and Andrew Jackson.

I got 40K over 8 semesters. ~180K for 4 years. I'm not that much of a tard.

butthurt tcu faggot detected

I might just say fuck it and go.

i did the wisco disco for 4 years. wound up serving in justice only pull 100k but put away little niglets and spics every week for life. worth it.

Tech fag just sad his degree is seen as dog shit cause he went to a hillbilly party school.

Louisville and Kentucky

Should have just fallen for the trade meme

The Ohio State University

I don't know about Baylor specifically but you shouldn't be paying 180k for 4 years. I pay about 3k/semester at Tech, and not much more for rent. You should NOT end up paying 22k/semester at Baylor

>cuck in id
>Texas Tech
Checks out. Texas tech is for people who couldn't get into Texas A&M.

How the fuck are you a Sun Devil and not know how shit Tuscon is?

Go down there and spend a night. You will know why we hate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQgZbR7rKZE

UTD

I mean, if you truly can't afford it, then don't. However, the education here is pretty solid, and it's not nearly as compromised by SJWs as any of the other places that you listed. Also good if you're christian. Plus it'd be good to have another user here.
Sic em

I went to USF. Unless you like fat lesbian liberals and nu-males I would not recommend it.

But we do have to take mandatory diversity classes

>MOST WINS IN CFB HISTORY

What kind of GPA and extracurriculars do I need to get into a really good engineering school e.g. Berkeley, Stanford, Georiga Tech, etc?

Assuming I'm an out of state transfer and a white male

>not sec
kys

Also the most Muslims

Tech's where the brads are. A&M's where the chads are.

don't know why the tech fag assumed you're from TCU, they don't have any rivals because they're fucking irrelevant.
>inb4 muh patrick mahomes
I didn't go to Tech because I already graduated high school.

Data mining

My parents will help a lot, so I got that going for me.

Going to Community College now,

going to submit apps for transfer this month. So far Ive picked Harvard and San Diego University.

Any more top tier schools for Business/Finance?

Just graduated and I'm making $75k at a job I got hired to right out of school

as long as you don't get a meme degree and aren't brainwashed by the blatant leftism, college is pretty damn good

>SEC
>Actual decent degree

Pick one.

UT Dallas
We need more white guys here in Little India

I go to Leaf University. It's ranked better internationally than all the schools mentioned thus far.

None just get an sat score in the top percentile. Extracurriculars are a meme.

>College

Not even once. Well, that's wrong, I did go to tech school in 1993 and dropped out after one semester. Now I run the largest online niche retail store in my industry and have won awards for being top shop 11 years in a row.

No college debt, no useless degree, feels good. The wife, however, recently paid off that nagging $25k from her old student loans in one chunk for that amazing film studies degree that did nothing for her in any regard.

A&m is so achievable. Plus Miss Reveille.

it also depends on what degree you're shooting for. What do you plan on studying?

eh sauce?

I should have clarified: I'm attending community college
I'm not a high school student

NYU for finance but you'll never get in so you might as well just kill yourself.

are you this guy

Business. I want to get a finance degree.

Oklahoma state pew pew

Nope, Ive been wondering who did that myself.
Theres a good number of us at this school.

Look at little old florida

USF here. We did quite well

Georgia Tech here (THWG)

Baylor has a really good business program. You won't be able to be a business major as a freshman, you'll have to declare "pre-business" then study your ass off to get in sophomore year. But the placement rate from the school of business is like 90%, and we just built a brand new business building.

Hey, can you tell me kind of GPA a community college, out of state transfer generally needs to get into GA Tech?

And what's the campus like? Comfy?

If you want a business degree then go to a&m.

UTD Alum here. This makes me happy.

Also, I told you my tuition is $9,500 but that's for engineering which is more expensive than business.

Troy here.

yeah, i know. i toured the campus and it was honestly a really beautiful campus. I also heard their business program is gaining traction, and places pretty well. I hope to see you one day Sup Forumsack.

i applied, but im scared i wont get in. hopefully i get my second choice Liberal Arts: Economics. I hope to God I get Gateway'd. If I get PSA'd, I may just have to if Baylor wont work out.

University of Arizona. Traci went there and she's lovely. Go Wildcats in whatever sport they happen to play!

alt right user here who got in :^)

Go to Binghamton University, SUNY-Buffalo, or Stony Brook... they all have low out-of-state tuition.

(((high point university)))

3.5 of higher is recommended. They take a good amount of transfer students due to weed outs, and I believe they actually have a quota of transfers they try to fill.

Campus is excellent. Really pretty, basically an oasis in the middle of Atlanta. How comfy it is depends on your current stress level

It would be best if UT had another clock tower shooting but girls getting stabbed and dumped behind dorms will have to do.

What is a recommended college in Florida?

if you end up coming here, send me a sign. There are more of us than meet the eye.

Didn't get into A&M so I went to Tech. Got a decent degree and worked hard to get a good job.

Most Tech students are legitimate retards though.

harvard doesn't offer finance undergrad

>NA
>education
Pick one

a&m has a shit campus

UT is liberal scum

go tech, SMU, or baylor

So many fellow UTD students, where would be a good place on campus to hang out?

Do you happen to know by chance how much better your transfer application looks if you're in an honors society?

WHATEVER YOU DO... DO NOT go to Texas Tech.. They put all of their money into their med school and football and nothing else... their teachers are trash tier and don't give a fuck about teaching

>map highlighting only the schools that spend billions of dollars to watch people kick or throw balls arounds

degenerate as fuck

My professors were the best. Just don't get a shit degree