Legit question to Liberals/Progressives

Legit question to Liberals/Progressives.

How mad would you become when Hillary becomes bedridden by her parkinsons and the DNC lying to you all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This get me every tiem.

That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck at 2020.

i was already so mad that i voted for trump.
but i don't wish acute parkinson's on anyone.
plus it's not punishment enough for her crimes.

Chelsea will win in 2020.

This is why I voted for Hillary Clinton

Why should someone not be allowed to become president just because they have a disease?

You people make me fucking sick with your ableism

Would you really say that about a republican?

Fuck off shill. Who the fuck wants brain damaged president?

Parkinsons patients cannot make logical decisions, it explains why Pedosta wrote how Hillary has terrible instincts.

Hitler had parkinson's disease just like Hitlary has it.

Not mad at all, and now we have a president in the early stages of dementia so that's nice.

Pretty fuckin mad bro

The DNC can suck a dick. Most of the mainstream parties are decreasing in popularity and value, everyone should switch to the greens.

Parkinson's patients often develop pneumonia because of swallowing disorders but it doesn't explain her epileptic seizures at 911-memorial. You don't interact with the public if you pneumonia. It's just bullshit story to cover up her parkinson's disease.

Some say she has kuru disease but parkinson's seems more obvious since she's displaying all the signs.

>implying she isn't currently settling in to her new robot body.

Underrated. Kuru is amazing diagnosis.

Anyone arguing that there's no media bias or fake news from mainstream media can take this webm as proof. Just a fucking month before her collapse Hillary went on live tv and said it's ridiculous that people are making accusations about her health, and that she's perfectly healthy. Then she collapses and we find out she's fucking sick and has been lying to us when directly asked about her health.
How does the media respond to her lying?
>HILLARY CAMPAIGNING THROUGH HER ILLNESS, SO BRAVE!
>THIS REALLY SHOWS DEDICATION, SHE'S ILL AND STILL GIVING IT ALL SHE HAS!
No one ran a report on how she fucking lied to the American people about her health, just that she was "brave" for being sick and running

Well she might eat several corpses a day to maintain her human suit.

In any case you cannot have brain damaged president. Wikileaks told that she has "decision fatigue" and that she was taking modafinil for it. I'm sure that she ate lots of meds and stimulants before debates because you can clearly she how they wear down at the end.

>Parkinsons
you mean demon possession

Its not Parkinson.... Its Kuru.

Makes me smile that a Fin is this into all this stuff. May I ask why?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on how the lib shits actually explained this? When everyone was saying Hillary was sick or unwell, and they kept laughing saying it was a conspiracy, but then you see stuff like this, how did they explain this? Seriously

"She overheated"
Not joking.

>Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

what about the gullet eggs she laid?

we'll live to see the first actually retarded democrat president, other than jimmy carter

what's so telling there, that some haven't mentioned, is that her handlers are literally non-plussed about her collapsing. they aren't in a panic at all. presidential candidate of the world's most powerful nation, first woman, etc., is collapsing and they are just holding her up like a puppet until the van gets there to throw her carcass inside.

Had it been any other candidate, people would be running around in a panic. They knew her health was fucked, it must happen so often behind closed doors.

>clinton
>a liberal or a progressive

HAHAHAHAH

the sooner she dies the sooner we can stop having dems rally around a fucking slightly left leaning might-as-well-be-republican and actually get a real progressive in there