In 30 odd years kids are going to be asking you what you were doing/what had happened during the Trump presidency for...

In 30 odd years kids are going to be asking you what you were doing/what had happened during the Trump presidency for their history reports.

What are you going to tell them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whose kids, mine? Are you saying I will have sex with a girl?

A black man fucked shit up for a while then a woman tried to take the reins so we out everyone in their fucking place.

Nah your wife's son

I shitposted an egyptian chaos deity into existence on a malaysian flip book board

Sooner than later, artificial uteruses (uteri?) will be a thing, so don't feel pressured. Just get a bunch of ova and fap away.

>that fucking
mfw

we memed hard, and memed harder

FUCKING TOP KEK! MY FUCKING SIDES!!!

The string pullers of the left are really just putting on a mask of "peace and love". Most lefties that buy it are dupes, as I was too at one time. But pic related is what the left really is.

Remember, 1984 had a "Ministry of Love"

well first I'd hafta explain what a Mexico was

took down the FED

youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM&feature=youtu.be&t=1h3m19s

Your OP pic is like someone literally copied off of this old meme.

I won't have to tell them anything.
They can just look up the YouTube videos and experience the meme magic for themselves

"Took part in what may be the most successful propaganda operation in the Western sphere. Not because we had passion, but because we had Pepe. And to us, that was just as good. And that's why we're able to vacation in the Orion's belt right now."

Hey commies.... What'd you do in the name of peace, love, brotherhood, and progression?

laughing.

I propagated dank memes

You are not going to believe how easy it was to trigger genosuicide.

except far too often that's true, like the West vs. Islam

they deserved, son they deserved.

I like this picture.

That's a lot of video's they'd have to sift through to figure out what happened though, and a chunk of those videos are lies anyway.

Right....
youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

But really, I just want Muslims to stay in their countries and US not interfere in their countries. Seems like common sense...

> pic portrays arabs and blacks with european facial features to make them look more attractive, and my-body-my-choice woman without disfiguring tattoos, fetish gear or fat