BTFO

BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

bestofsicily.com/genetics.htm
uwpress.wisc.edu/books/0289.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

agreed, but that was more than 500 years ago so it's irrelevant at this point

With a #whiteban, niggers would still be eating each other and living in mud huts.

Natives were killing each other long before the whites showed up.
Spanish were killing natives long before whites showed up.

The first slave owner in America was a negroid
The first slaves were sold by Africans to whites.

Get the fuck out of here with your Jewish shill bullshit you fucking nose.

So he agrees that immigrants are a bad idea?

With a #WhiteBan, you would be banging a stick against a rock somewhere in Africa.

I wonder when these retards throw out reminders of native americans, do they ask themselves if they really want to end up like how the native americans wound up?

But I suppose that's the difference between someone who thinks logically and one who thinks with their feelings.

Lol crackers btfo

>100 million natives killed

Sounds good so far, what else do you have?

>12.5 million slaves shipped from Africa

Again, no issues. Things have only become troublesome since they abolished slavery. Everything was just fine up until that point.

And most natives died as a result of diseases to which they were overly susceptible. That's their weak immune system's fault, not whitey's.

I think they meant a #nothashoah because Jews made up more than half of the slave boat owners.

>niggers would still be eating each other and living in mud huts.

>yfw they still are

was it really 100 million indians?

The native American Deaths were karma for the Red Hair Giants they genocided.
Blacks would have still been shipped from Africa, they just wouldn't have been in America.

Lesson learned. Ban the Muslims!

Also, it was only 500k slaves. Not 12.5 million.

I think this is peddled in this format all the time to try and display non-facts as facts. I hate history revisionists.

Maybe if you included all of Central and South America too.

Not even close, they didn't have the agricultural means to support 100 million people.

So letting in waves of foreigners is a danger to the native population?

>Spanish were killing natives long before whites showed up.

Spaniards are white, leaf, Montezuma thought Cortez was the white-skinned god Quetzalcoatl

Not sure, but we can easily verify by checking the detailed written histories documented and preserved over generations of native scholars.

The natives would still be skinning other tribes alive.

The blacks would still be enslaved by Arabs like most are now

you want citation, ctrl+w and google motherfucker

Shieet, with a black ban, there'd be no niggers killing people in these American streets and prison population would drastically decrease.

>they couldn't just pick their own cotton

An interesting thought experiment. What would have happened to North American natives if no white people had ever come here...

muh 100 gorillion

>we wuz prophetz n sheeit

But we can do both :^)

>White

They might have some decency in them when their ancestors were raped into a more pleasing shade by Alexander's army's but they're sub-Mediterranean trash

That reinforces our point in the modern day though, fucking retards.

>Discovered in falafel

kek

ummm, with a Muslim ban the San Bernadino shooting would still have happened.

>complain about foreign immigrants threating the host civilization
>come up with an example that confirms this claim
>PLOT TWIST: But you wanted to refute the claim

I don't get these guys. Sage

No.

Not possible. Think about the population density in america right now at approximately 300 million people. Now image even 1/3 of that without agriculture. There were maybe 2 million at most

>raped into a more pleasing shade
mfw a leaf makes a somewhat decent post

But they grew MAIZE, the school lady told us so.

With a #MuslimBan, it would still be Constantinople.

guy who really knows about history here

the spanish are definitely not white
they are a mix of various things, but mainly persian

With a #GermanBan, there would still be a Roman Empire

Is it true that Sicilians are partially nigger?

They are partially Arab, not nigger

>implying black people didn't BUILD this fucking nation.

But in 50 years, they will all be niggers anyway

bestofsicily.com/genetics.htm

Seems that they're claiming that they are.

>100 million Native Americans killed
If they get to claim this can we blame the Chinese for the millions of European dead from bubonic plagues?

They didn't build the nation anymore than a dumptruck or an air nailer or a backhoe built your house. They were just tools, to be used until they break/wear down, and then to be recycled.

Compared to Aztecs, Spaniards are white as fuck

I'm honestly just reading him adding to steve's argument against immigration...

Am I crazy? Does nobody understand the whites were the invasive immigrant culture and usurped the natives? Is that not an argument AGAINST immigration?

If not as if I would get upset that my 24752857235 time removed cousins couldn't handle the sniffles.

Shill post is shill.

There were no slaves during the early colonial era, the first niggers were brought into Jamestown in 1619, and were treated like indentured servants instead of slaves.
The real slavery went on from 1740ish - 1863

So did niggers really build the nation? The Europeans were doing pretty good at building shit before the coon trade boomed.

>100 million natives were killed

DeVos pls get to work soon.

>100 million Native Americans
Out from which person's ass dis they pull that statistic? What evidence is there that there were EVER 100 million Indians?

The number of native americans goes from a few million to over 100 million.

The latter is very very hard to believe considering that means that they all either got genocided by a very small group of white people or that the pox europeans shipped into America really got them THAT hard.

Also: The slaves who arrived in the US from Africa would just stay slaves inside Africa.
If anything they should be grateful that someone pulled them out from there.

But again: This is all about whining and them trying to get free shit and attention.

Compared to niggers, everyone is white as fuck.
What's your point? There is white and then there is not white. There's no "close enough"
You're basically saying, since mudslimes aren't as dark as niggers, then we should be alright with breeding with them.

Would you betray your race and lay with a Spaniard? If no, then my point is proven. If yes then I'll need your address to send you a free coupon for helicopter lessons.

Sounds like the natives should have enforced a "white ban" but didn't. Sad!

Yeah the moral of the story is that races and cultures shouldn't mix

Pretty simple desu

lmfao these are my new favourite maymay

>you can't deport 12 million people
>whites killed 100 million niggers to build modern luxuries

kikenigger logic

Native Americans would still be doing rain dances to curry favor with their smoke gods w/o white people putting them out of the way.

Wow, it's almost like one was a country that can do things, and one was a bunch of tribes.

Also, I'm half Irish half Jewish, so I refuse to feel any white guilt.

>100 million
Apparently injuns were 10% of the entire worlds population before whitey showed up.

Not to mention it had been going on for decades prior to 'modern' European slavery. And the euros learnt it from the Arabs and the Africans.

the logical way to accomplish a white ban is to force all blacks into a dozen universities and minor cities, because it's their rightful infrascructure

but you don't see me advocating that garbage idea

Fully relevant when people want to bring those times of genocide back white people we're the first illegal immigration on a boat full of disease and infestation it spread towards the land now every white person is saying go home to Muslims and other confused individuals who are multicultural is agreeing on segregation till they are the problem

it's a fake infographic, a false flag so to speak. there's no such person as James Arthur "Wacismann" and i have trouble believing even the most ardent muslim antihistorian would come up with a self-mocking name like "Wacismann".

nobody knows the exact figure, definitely between 6 million and 6 gorillion though

they had the means to live in perpetuity with 0 impact, possibly at a larger scale but we'll never know

king philips war

you can't enact something you can't enforce, their is now way the native americans knew what was going to happen to them, but even if they did, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it, it was their apocalypse, they were living a thousand years in the past, and the europeans destroyed them. but you shouldn't feel to bad, read the myth of the nobel savage.

Would have killed off their adversaries from other tribes and eaten the rest of the buffalo and carried on living in their tents, making minimal societal progression.

With a white ban there would be zero wars and there would of been a woman president and health education and economy would be booming because diplomats will listing unlike dump truck trump dropping it's loads wherever he wants

OK! Would you blame the Native Americans for resisting if they could've?

My only issue is that those numbers are way the fuck off

1 million natives lived in peace 40 white dudes came over with a coughing and killed a whole lot scurvy was a foreign disease it was not known by Native Americans because Native Americans actually had ash bark and they boiled that to cure Whitey and then like the strong rednecks they we're they stole it giving a Donald trump deal we will give you guns to hunt but we won't tell you that it's empty now you can cut down all your trees for us if that isn't a shitty trump deal I don't know what

They couldn't resist they had empty fuckin guns the number is just a bit off American was a full country filled with multiple tribe's white pee came from Europe

well at least we're on the same page about banning people.

The Natives did resist. There was quite a lot of bloodshed in the 1800's. The Natives were simply less organized, less technologically advanced and less economically advanced, so they lost the "war."

100 Million native Americans lmfao fuck off with this fake rhetoric. Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas to be as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million. In any case, the native population declined to less than six million by 1650.

>112 million or maybe just 8 million native Americans HUGE GAP

source
uwpress.wisc.edu/books/0289.htm

>12.5 mil
Last time I checked it was about 2mil, who knows maybe next time it'll be 600gorillion

On a serious note, nogs are learning Jew tactics, this is pretty dangerous...

Niggers and Indains were considered fucking wildlife by civilized peoples then, if it wasn't the whites fucking their day up it would have been the gooks.

America would be Soooooooooooooooo good without white technologies like plumbing, buildings, written language, democracy...
Speaking of it, blacks don't have to suffer like native Americans. Africa is still there, not as tainted by the white devils. I'm sure blacks will leave America running as soon as they read this...

There was no "immigration", only conquest. Anyone can try to take the americas if they want to. But they'll get fucked.

>Implying Native Americans had a central government of any sort

Niggers really are stupid.

Well the Aztecs, Incas, etc. did but it was really shitty.

The North American tribes sure as fuck didn't though.

So you're saying you support white genocide?

Too bad the Indians didn't have and enforce a "white ban"... sure that shit would have been cash.

This is so wrong I just don't know what to say. Europeans weren't considered civilized until a few centuries after they colonized they new world, that's why they treated the natives like they did and did math with fucking Roman numerals like savages.

None of those are white technologies tho

>Romans
>savages

Fucking leaves

>le 100 million natives

Can anybody actually believe this figure?

HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER?

>1/10th the gdp of China and India at the time
>world power

Kek, the romans were civilized until they went backwards and embraced Christianity like cucks.

Fuck off, Roach. Go kill some more Armenians.

With a "white ban" this nigger wouldn't have twitter, a phone, computer, electricity, a house, ability to read & write, nor a civilization.

Which is exactly why we should learn from their mistake