The Superior Jewish Race, and Their Right to Enslave Us

The Jews are racially superior, let's admit it. They have a higher IQ, and are ultimately more Aryan than the most of us thanks to mixing with pure Europeans and intermarriage thereafter.

It's really their right to enslave us as an inferior race, as we enslaved the blacks. They know what's best, they're objectively superior.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tributes-holocaust-survivor-chaim-ferster-12568199
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>597099
>97099
>999
> 666

Fuck you kike faggot. I know your tricks.

truly
i bow down to the jewish master race

%100 homo-sex European model in some edgy photo shoot.

that guy on the picture should be tortured and left in a lake of Frogs.
Also remind that jewish woman prefer other specimen now.

>are ultimately more Aryan than the most of us thanks to mixing with pure Europeans and intermarriage thereafter.

I understand that this is a bait thread, but this just plain doesn't make sense. Try harder next time.

saged

good post!

Soros is infinitely more wiser than you, as are the rest of the Jewish elite. They're elite for a reason, this world is survival of the fittest and they're the fittest - the entire Jewish race is the fittest - how do you think it survived so many pogroms and the Shoah?

You're ignorant and objectively inferior. You have no idea what's in your best interest. Thus, it's only logical that you let the hand of the kind and benevolent Jewish people guide you.

Are the really smarter? I think it's just cultural. Jews helping other jews to get into positions of power. Jews feed on western culture cause they dont have any

This is honestly shit tier trolling dude. You gotta leave some room for plausible deniability

and you are roach threader.
So what about the Secular jew?
I think it will marry an african woman

>doesn't make sense

Why won't you believe what your eyes show you? Look at this wonderful Jewish family - look at how racially pure and Aryan they are. That's a degree of purity that, as a non-Jew who is certainly a product of racial mixing with mongrels, you will NEVER attain.

And it's also why you should accept them as your masters. It's in your own interest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

>trolling

I am a pure Aryan Jew and I legitimately believe everything I am posting. Not trolling.

y so many jew threads today?

They are already our masters. We constantly do their bidding.

Even Donald Trump knows to listen to those who are wiser and purer than him. Why don't you?

>advisors
lol

next post a pic of him meeting with some niggers and title it "trump-advisors2.jpg"

Aaron Kushner is Trump's closest confidant.

wtf I love Jews now

I too have long pondered this question. thank you for providing clarity.

Tomorrow I am going to schedule my circumcision and tell my local rabbi to appropriate all my shekels to send to gods chosen people.

ARYAN jew it does not exist.

you are not even jew you are covered in spiritual filth. almost white jews are not hebrew just rotten filthy mixraced and 20 too 10 or less jew by genetics. so you were born from filthy marriages which lead to whore mothers and degenarate fathers.

This Black man was more Aryan than all your "blonde" brown hairs.
Rotten piece of flesh

I didn't name the picture you idiot.

LMFAO, dude I'm high as fuck roight now. lol

Who is this beautiful panty dropping Jew?!?!?!

kosher humanoids are rotten and disgusting

>father is an Aryan Jew
>mother is a Aryan Goy
>tfw mischling master race

God the bait has gotten pathetic

Jewish Boys Are Magic

Aryan- Jew does not exist.

maxium blonde blue eyed with jew mixed

Hilarious. Jews are not a master race that controls everything. Just a cancerous ethnic group. Kikes are spontaneous retards. They have no grand master plan, most of them just fucks you over every chance they have. They don't control the world, they are just the most cancerous ethnic group. They can't even control their own country.
They can't even contain your own people and country from being POZZED.
Reuven Rivlin Has Proven That He Is President of the Real Israel
>haaretz.com/israel-news/1.660417
"Israel, Rivlin said, is fast becoming a tribal state composed of four groups — secular Jews, religious Zionist Jews (also called national religious), ultra-Orthodox (Haredi) Jews and Arabs, all of them fearful, hostile to one another and even to members of their own group. “Today, the first grade classes are composed of about 38 percent secular Jews, about 15 percent national religious, about one quarter Arabs, and close to a quarter Haredim,” Rivlin noted..... All these different groups, said Rivlin, are here to stay."

"He called on Israelis “to abandon the accepted view of a majority and minorities, and move to a new concept of partnership between the various population sectors” resting on what he called “four pillars”:

1. A sense of security for each sector, so that it is confident that joining the partnership “does not require giving up basic elements of their identity”

2. Shared responsibility for Israeli society and the state

3. Equity and equality

4. The creation of a shared Israeli character."

Eternal Jew is quite a nigger(not only genetically), when you are smart enough to critically think. Muh reparations vs muh shoah

What's your IQ?

Yes need too breed with more african. Its GOD's Will jewish intermarriage with african and mixed brazilian

They are already negroes. Just like Portuguese.
30-55 generations later... still negro can be seen

Got married with an African Woman last week

Not gonna happen, they all marry white people (from north italy or german ancestry).

The gaucho-jew is truly the master race.

Except they usually marry half kike Russian or other Jew, stupid pardo

>The Jews are racially superior, let's admit it.

they're not even human they're neanderthal

I doubt that... honestly I think you are wrong. they will marry most african woman.

Not even discuss or you are half asian jew or retard. even more in roach thread. should be against the kosher

Not here.

Another example of jewish superiority to trigger you.

IS THAT EMINEM

That's where you are wrong, bucko...

PLOT TWIST

You are the one triggered by your original aspect all that false "white" not looking jew people will be destroyed by kek

You are the ones who try to seduce the European stock since you are ugly and filthy. from aspect to soul.

Aryans will ultimatly put jews into oblivion

You'll never get a pure sample of anything if you're mixing two different things together, no matter how long you do it.

>superior
>see Zuckerberg's face (the Uberjew every modern jew aspires to be)
>puke

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/tributes-holocaust-survivor-chaim-ferster-12568199
NEVER FORGET SIX BILLION

as I thoght as prince william in nazi custom.
look anyway you have fuckbook berg is blonde blue eyed as well a bunch of other not looking jew. which i utterly hate despise and try too destroy the white race..

>They have a higher IQ
lol are you new?