Drumpffags btfo

Drumpffags btfo

Now he's insulting Radiohead for no good reason... What a tool.

What the fuck is wrong with the song Creep?

To be fair Pablo Honey is a pretty shitty album.

The two people in pic related look like faggots

it's funny to use it ironically to pretend to be a liberal but subtly wind up liberals (and any right winger dumb enough to take it seriously) like shitlord or zir

>THIS WOULD BE LIKE BECOMING THE FUHRER OF NAZI GERMANY AND ONLY FOCUSING ON GASSING THE JEWS

>JUST, COME ON NOW ADOLF. THE GYPSIES ARE PRETTY DAMN ANNOYING AS WELL.

It is... Creep is probably the best song on it though. Oliver is out of his fucking mind.

FRUMPY DRUMPFY HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If it was a joke he only wanted to use once why did he use it to sell hats

He's admitting that it's a bad joke, which is great, because he's right.

Radiohead doesn't like it because so many people only know them for that song. They very rarely play it live as a result.

Creep's not a bad song but in their defense the rest of their discography is much, much better.

except Creep was a masterpiece and the Drumpf meme was literally shaming Trump for being from a non English immigrant family with a funny name.

Fuck John Oliver.

>Creep was a masterpiece

This guy gets it...

>hurr durr i skip creep because it's too mainstream maaaaan
every time this guy talks he gets worse

Creep is their only song thats actually good, though.

>Mix up political commentary and jokes
>Quality of political commentary without a joke or a joke without political commentary becomes irrelevant
>Audience doesn't care because they're already paying for HBO and have to justify their purchase
>They buy hats because the people behind the show are money-hungry kikes who know that their 'sell ideology through comedy and comedy through ideology' thing is a cash cow and bothered to make them available
>Oliver doesn't ever have to actually hear the joke again but it gets repeated endlessly by millions of useful idiots
Are you stupid?

Nothing wrong for us.
But the band itself hated playing it because it became too popular and eventually stopped playing it altogether.
I don't see how Drumpf is being compared to Creep though. Drumpf was never popular.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Radiohead
>Good
Go back to red dit faggot. Vocals like a heroin addict whispering is not artsy it's just shit.

>joking about someone's name like some school boy

Sad!

Thats cute, you think Oliver is just some independent comedian and not a carefully crafted mouthpiece.

Radiohead is for faggot plebs

Compared to most rock songs yeah, its pretty damn good. But just because its disproportionately popular doesn't mean its a bad song.

it became old before he said it the first time because it was never funny and he is a talentless kike who has talentless kikes write for him

>>They buy hats because the people behind the show are money-hungry kikes who know that their 'sell ideology through comedy and comedy through ideology' thing is a cash cow and bothered to make them available
Did you not read my post?

desu both tool and radiohead are for shitty mid twenties that still live at home and claim to play guitar by playing the same 4 riffs over and over for half a decade.

Not anything after Hail to the Thief. Thom Yorke started going "weird for weirdness sake" after this.

Radiohead and tool are my favourite bands though

>became old

It was literally never funny.

What's the joke?

I just want someone on air to correct him when he says Trump.

>Excuse me, don't you mean Drumpf?

>that joke is old
No, faggot. It was never good. You're not funny.

Wow, I like both of those bands, but you have awful taste.

Consider that you may just be suffering from terminally shit taste.

trying to distance himself from a joke that inadvertently helped Trump, along with him imploring Trump to run, so that the left don't turn on him

Tool is GOAT

Drumpf is pathetic

you can always tell a whiny and unfunny liberal if it shows up

>creep is a good song, if overplayed
>drumpf was an obnoxious meme cooked up by an also ran from the Daily Show's shitty years
I don't see the connection. He could have called it his Cherry Pie, or his Don't Worry, Be Happy and it would have made more sense.

So the analogy goes like this:
>The joke got old really fast
>Creep is a song I skip
So he is comparing something he made that he is sick of to something someone else made that he is sick of? It has nothing to do with Radiohead not playing it, he's saying the commonality is he got tired of both??

What the fuck, he's a piece of shit - Radiohead got totally thrown under the bus because "Drumpf" sucks!

If you say so

PS. radiohead is utter garbage

Hid a what?

Give me one good reason why I should listen to Creep.

I've never heard it before.

the only good grunge song ever made

>Drumpffags btfo
>(((John Oliver)))
kek not once OP

You're wrong, but this is America, and it's your constitutional right to speak your objectively incorrect views.

I think In Rainbows and A Moon Shaped Pool are both up there with the pre HTTT works. In Rainbows has plenty of stuff that could still be considered pretty conventional and catchy (like Bodysnatchers) as well as soul-crushing without being overly experimental (Nude, Reckoner). And they finally made a studio version of True Love Waits on A Moon Shaped Pool which made me happy.

I can agree that HTTT and TKoL were both very experimental to the point where some songs suffered in quality. The latter grew on me a lot over time though.

Yes, this is what I was trying to say - he's not implying that he and Radiohead are the same, he's implying that his attitude toward the song is the same as his attitude toward saying "Drumpf" out loud

What a piece of shit

The mainstream equivalent of interpretive dance isn't good taste, you just have been fooled into thinking it's deep.

Is he still doing that?

It is disproportionately popular
>it's also a very shit written empty simple song

Fucking fuck. Fuck you Oliver!

people like this guy make me feel embarrassed to be a conservative

no no no no no no HE CAN'T TAKE THAT FROM US IT'S THE ONLY WEAPON WE HAVE LEFT

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF WE'LL STILL KEEP SAYING IT LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

I always thought FNM went through a similar thing with Epic. American radio and labels do such a shitty, shitty job. It's a testament to both bands that they were able to continue to develop as writers and performers.

John Oliver is such a self-satisfied little faggot.

Radiohead hate Creep, that's the point he's trying to make

The new Radiohead albums are great. Will always be one of my favorite bands. Tool is really trash music for fedora lords.

You shouldn't, I just did for the first time. Whiny heroin addict music.

Feel free to take your head out of your ass at any time
You seem to be spending a lot of time up there.

Listen to Scala's version of it, it's so beautiful.

I just want you all to go take a look at Thom Yorke's Twitter.

youre the one accusing anyone who likes something you dont as "being fooled". sounds like youre pretty far up your own ass buddy

"Pretentious" is the last refuge of people who don't want to admit they just don't understand something.

It is their version of freebird.

Which means Oliver is taking way more credit than he should because that bucktoothed faggot deserves.

Check out Maynard's recent comments too.

It's easy to understand.

It's just nothing worth paying attention to.

>every john oliver joke.

Sorry to tell you lad but Sup Forums has been obsessed with radiohead for over a decade

You don't know what you're talking about. Radiohead hated Creep, not the "fans". You know the weird guitar intro at the beginning of the song? That's the guitarist trying to ruin it. Creep is justly despised by Radiohead because plebs would leave as soon as they would play it and not listen to the (noticeably superior) later Radiohead. They even wrote a song (My Iron Lung) about how much they hated Creep.

I don't listen to them because I think they're deep, I listen to them because I like their music. A lot of their songs have resonated with me at different points in time. Pyramid Song helped me out a lot during a summer when a lot of my family passed away. Let Down helped me out when I was stressed out thinking I was going to be working a shitty 9-5 job for the rest of my life. True Love Waits got me through a bad breakup (I got pretty lucky their last album came out during that I guess).

You don't have to like what I like but saying I only like it because I think it's deep is lying to yourself.

>he JUST realizes that drumpf sounds fucking stupid and isn't funny at all
the only time it's funny is when its used to mock liberals
also creep is a good song unlike your shit joke

>Nobody is pretentious especially not Radiohead
>Paranoid Android is the tits :DDD

Literally Cancer

Hol up, so you be sayin' that creep was a mistake?

That's often the case, but not always. It's a great way to describe jazz fusion enthusiasts.

>claim to play guitar by playing the same 4 riffs over and over for half a decade.

But that literally is playing the guitar in 99.999% of bands...

GO LOOK AT THOM YORKE'S TWITTER ACCOUNT

>inb4 the music is separate

Then continue to enjoy it just as much as you used to if you can.

I like how people let some random kids ruin their enjoyment of music. I still listen to Nickelback, Evanescence, Creed, and other 00's bands and I'm not edgy. I really hate Maynard's politics but I still listen to Tool, A Perfect Circle, and a few songs by Puscifer.

John Oliver has to go back. You bongs need to take him back.

>I still listen to Nickelback, Evanescence, Creed, and other 00's bands and I'm not edgy
Your taste in music is appalling.

The problem isn't that those bands are in any way 'edgy,' it's that they're fucking terrible.

Creep is a shitty song off of a shitty album. Radiohead hates it and hates when it gets requested

Opinions.

>the listeners are wrong for not liking what we like

This thread makes a lot more sense after seeing the thread earlier today where the average age of Sup Forums seemed to be people born post 1997.

>there are people in this thread shitting on a band that was around before they were born

Yeah, they really overdid that one quick.

but these are people who laugh at the same Palin jokes years after she ran, so it'll probably be with us for a long time.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize that Nickelback was good.
Nigger.

In the same way that saying ice is cold is an opinion.

you probably have and didnt notice

Maynard is (somehow) a full blown turbopleb bluepilled AIDSbaby desu senpai.

Creep is only hated by Thom Yorke because he made the song about his oneitis in college and when it got popular he already moved on and had another gf.
The song is actually pretty good, albeit depressing and describes a completely beta male, which is why Thom hates it (besides being forced to play that song over and over and over). Actually, the song is about the self hate you feel when you fall in love with someone completely out of your reach, which became an anthem for the proto-emo 90's type.

Again, the britcuck completely misses the point entirely which is why he can't make jokes that aren't pandering certain political viewpoints of the left. And why Drumpf was such a shitty forced meme.

>fags in here too scared to look at Thom's Twitter because "muh fav music ;_;"

fucking pathetic

I already sold my AMSP LE because face it: It's the cuckiest music they've ever produced. Bitch Thom's divorce album.

Have some dignity.

>(somehow)
All drug culture since the hippie movement and all New Age nonsense ever have been turbopleb bluepilled AIDSbaby shit.
This isn't to say that the Grateful Dead and Tool and The Beatles have no good songs.

>make metaphor comparison
>act out a scene as if that metaphor was real

NOW YOU CAN BE JOHN OLIVER TOO!
"Hi John, great work on the show last night!" "Oh no I'm not... I mean that's me! Thank you for the compliment that was definitely directed at me, John Oliver!"

At least there are many other hilarious jokes at Trump's expense, such as calling him an orangutan and saying he has small hands.

>caring about a musicians opinions on anything
>letting that interfere with your enoyment of their music
You might as well throw all your music out then because pretty much every musician is a leftist retard user.

I really like Pablo Honey
Far better than what they are trying to do now
Simple catchy pop is better than trying to be a whiny faggot
Kid A was their last good album

Wrong about everything you said.

Radiohead doesn't play 'Creep' because they plagiarized the 1973 song "The Air That I Breathe" (recorded by the Hollies), and must split royalties with the original songwriters, Albert Hammond and Mike Hazlewood.