Why is Islam bad

Why is Islam bad

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not, Sup Forums should be supporting Islam, it's the only hope for the white race.

Its not. A lot of the more extreme elements of Islam I tend to agree with but Islam is not of my tribe so to speak. Its a foreign ideology and isn't welcome as a result.

its not compatible with western values

>Western values are degeneracy

Because taqiyya

>Modern Western values is degeneracy

Because niggers

The idea that advanced technological societies can be organized via a theocratic system of laws made to govern caravan robbing camel fuckers is retarded.

Islam must disappear from the earth.

It's not bad. It's bad for us Europeans because it was made by Arabs for Arabs. It's a foreign influence that we need to completely purge from white societies, but its a force for good in shitskin communities.

>It's not bad. It's bad for us Europeans because it was made by Arabs for Arabs.

Its a univeralist religion thus it will always cause trouble and it needs to be erased.

It's a Semitic tradition deeply rooted in Arab supremacy/worship. I will not prostrate myself before a bunch of goat herders that never accomplished anything.

And yes I know Christianity also has Semitic roots but over the last 1000+ years the mixing of traditional European paganism/philosophy has made Christianity a religion that is of the European people. This is especially evident in Orthodox Christianity which is essentially a continuation of the ancient pagan religions of old Europe.

>taqiyya
Nice meme bro.

So in 1000 years Islam will be what Christianity was, only better?

Really good video detailing the pitfalls of Islamist ideology:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

What is your religion, user?

i don't believe in god but I'm a Christian

>Christian
But that's foreign to Europeans.

Huh how do you reckon? There can't be a merger of European paganism an Islam now. Perhaps if the early Europeans had converted to it 1400+ years ago.

Honestly i would prefer to live islamic

28yo white guy, with a asian gf that im not happy with
Would prefer a big ass brown bunny to snow plow on demand and shuts the fuck up when i tell her

all popes without exception were Europeans so your claim is a little dubious

>asian gf
How long till she went whiny money grabbing bitch mode?

Islam is evolution of Christianity.

that doesn't make any sense or address my point

Exact opposite with the money, she is the wealthy one i am the poor one, but it was within weeks she turned bitchy

Yes it does. Christianity came out of Judaism.

>american education system

Christianity did not come out of Judaism. All three Semitic religions stem from the religion of Abraham. Christianity was the first if the three created. Judaism was created by the Pharisees 500 years after the Bible was written. Islam and the Quran even later than that.

which is irrelevant because it's been molded by Europeans solely over the past 2000 years and is now essentially indistinguishable from pre-Christian European paganism.

it's like saying a piece of cooked beef on your plate is a living cow. what it was before it was slaughtered and prepared is of little consequence.

not an argument

>All three Semitic religions stem from the religion of Abraham
OK so Christianity came from Abraham and the Old Testament tradition, Still not European.

>it's been molded by Europeans solely over the past 2000 years
So either Europeans have changed what Jesus taught as a non-european or Christianity is still a non-European religion.

Yes I know it's Semitic in origin I've said that already. My point is that when it was taken up by Europeans 2000 years ago it was merged with existing tradition/philosophy of Europe. Over the past 2 Millenia it's ideas have been molded solely by Europeans and it is now a religion of the European peoples.

Adopting Islam would be like adopting Shintoism. It has absolutely nothing to do with the morality and philosophical essence of European people.

Historically it's very good for Arab expansion and conquest I'll give it that.

Individually ppl should be able to believe in whatever deity they like.

But culturally it Is the antithesis of western civilization and we should not be importing it here.

>Semitic in origin
>merged with existing tradition/philosophy of Europe
I literally see no reason why Islam cannot do the same.
By the way Islam recovered greek philosophy before Europe did.

Islam cannot merge with European philosophy because many of its core worldviews are the exact opposite of European ones. If you were to do a merger you would create a giant book of contradictions.

And what exactly is your point about the Greeks? They are European themselves. Their philosophy and teachings are the very core of ours. You people copying a few of their ideas in the 1500s means nothing

>core worldviews are the exact opposite of European ones.
Such as?

>Their philosophy and teachings are the very core of ours.
But Islamic philosophy is based on Neoplatonism and Aristotelianism.