Thank God for Black Rule

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgZt75Zs_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing too. Look how disgustingly clean and prosperous Rhodesia was.

Fucking white people amirite

Yeah I'm sure colonisation had nothing to do with the tough times they're facing now.

Yeah I'm sure you being a nigger had nothing to do with the cucked comments you're making.

>doesn't know how to reply to a post

You seem really smart.

Time to kickstart the Second Republic of Rhodesia?

Nice dodge of the question at hand. Sub-Suharan descent, or no?

youtube.com/watch?v=IQgZt75Zs_k

This actually makes me really sad. Its not even about the blacks. The rest of the world stabbing Rhodesia in the back hurts the most

maybe communist mugabe should have invested in farming instead of guns for his personal army

Saharan
>American Flag
>Everyone knows English is my second language

>implying starving I worse than apartheid rule

Racism has killed more than starvation ever will.

Oh you're so kidding. White rule ended in 1980 - 37 years ago. Were whites mostly destructive? I think not. And how about the rest of Africa, like Kenya? Got their independence in the mid-60s, so that's what, 50 years? How long should it take to recover? And is South Africa 'recovering', or declining? Yeah no, that argument is just bullshit.

>b-but muh colonialism

Happens in many white Eastern European countries as we speak

And you would be right.

February to Mid December? Thats a growing and harvesting season. They better get on it.

If anything, whites are guilty of spreading civilization for those who were never prepared for it.

What Eastern European countries are starving?

>article about Zimbabwe
>put up a picture of Ian Smith instead of Mugabe

Why, just why.

nothing to do with nigger impulse control either. also see aids statistics, delayed gratification studies, and black net worth and you'll see why this is happening

Good. Serves them right. Never forget the farm murders.

Because he was right about Mugabe and his Marxist chums after all

>in Zimbabwe

I believe you mean in every single country.

Let them

But it makes it look like Ian Smith is responsible for all the shit that's been happening in Zimbabwe when in reality it's Mugabe

Not enough.

My country should get back in there and give them a helping hand...