OHIO TO BECOME A SANCTUARY STATE

Fuck, it looks like my state is getting cucked over. Will I be going to school with Illegals?

10tv.com/article/ohio-could-become-sanctuary-state-immigrants

Trump will nuke sanctuary cities one by one, you better move user.

no no no NO NO NON NOONONONONONONONO OHIO PLEASE OHIO NO WE HAVE SO MANY POOS AS IT IS

I LIVE IN COLUMBUS FUCK!>!>!1!1!

filedropper(dot)c0m(slash)ohio

ohio gov database, have fun

Don't be an idiot, the overwhelming majority of our state senators are Republican, this was in response to Ohio GOP trying to crack down of SCs

>The sanctuary-state bill is unlikely to go anywhere in Ohio's Republican-dominated Legislature. Its sponsors say it preserves "the spirit of America" in Ohio.

>Jooss

Jesus christ, just when I was planning on moving back to columbus..

is this even legal

wtf

Columbus is Kill, stay far away, Somali nigger central.

Yes Americans love spics for some reason

I can confirm Columbus is being overrun by Somalians. I ubered the other day and some Somali dude tried to convert me to Islam in the car kek

I lived there from 2010-2015. I know to stay away from the 161 area and west of downtown, but Old towne east is getting gentrified

also shit ton of riots

You think columbus is bad...try new york fucking city, I have to pretend to be a fucking liberal or else i got niggers throwing fuckin bricks at me, legit, one time a fucking shit skin threw a brick at me for talking about trump positively, i kicked his crackhead ass, but it doesn't matter

WE TRIED TO WARN YOU ABOUT OHIO
GIVE TOLEDO AND BUILD ENCLOSURE-WALL

I grew up near NYC and recently took a trip to Columbus.

There is absolutely no comparison. It almost felt like a smallish highly white suburb in the midwest or something. All the American flags were a neat touch -- reminded me a bit of that feeling of all-Americanism you get driving through a small town in WV.

That's such a lie. You have to go out of your way to get hurt in our city. You're bridge and tunnel...I can smell your stink from here. Not even in the top 50 worst global cities. Hasn't been for decades.

Time for another wall.

please no the somalis will riot

my heart fucking aches for you man

no, refusing to enforce laws is not legal

communist takeovers rarely abide by the laws

Michigan pls go. And take Toledo with you, I know you're butthurt about losing it but not even we want it.

I dont know how much longer my small town in southeast ohio will be safe.

in the past few years theres be a push to revive downtown with "hip cool" tea cafes. And there were way more hillary signs in novemebr than there shouldve been

PA here,

I'm sorry for you brother, Hopefully you can make it through. We need to stick together, We're brother states.

Fuck you michigan, you'll never have toledo you fuck wits.

You're ignoring all the Sudanese and Somali muslims that shithole has taken in. Read up on all the recent violent crime in the German Village district of Columbus. My brother owns a sandwich shop in that city...such a waste.

Fuck you

op go fuck yourself. read the whole fucking article you dense piece of shit.
>
The sanctuary-state bill is unlikely to go anywhere in Ohio's Republican-dominated Legislature. Its sponsors say it preserves "the spirit of America" in Ohio.

>COLUMBUS
named after a racist, needs to be renamed TaQueenja

Build a wall on the NY border brother

The whole 'import the Somalis thing' was such a transparent attempt to get more ready made Democrat voters into Columbus.

are you retarded? i live in south bronx motherfuckers get hurt out here every day

Cambridge? Those Christmas mannequin displays your city does creeped me the fuck out. Lots of pipeliners in your city though. Under Trump you might actually be able to work in that industry with it being deregulated more.

Yeah, well, I didn't exactly go on a tour. Just saying.

It's a long way down once you start jamming the demographics too hard. Even NYC makes my head spin these days when I visit. Doesn't feel like NYC anymore.

I am not crazy enough to live there, comfy down near KY.

>herrrderrr i live on Fordham im hard

You live in Riverdale in the lap of luxury guaranteed.

Did you even read the last paragraph? Ohio legislature is majority republican so it obviously won't pass.

You people have a lovely state, but alas death to the eternal Ohioan, the militia will have that shithole Toledo once more, etc.

Not cambridge but they do have a nice court house too. i took a drive up there last month and its main st isnt too good

Wait Ohio went red as fuck this election

This doesn't make sense

but then the riots will start and will be pressured into passing
also the jews will get it to pass believe me

This is why Michigan will always be a superior state.

NYC is like a Disney resort compared to most large cities. All the garbage got shipped to Poughkeepsie and Newburgh a long...LONG time ago.

>tfw Pickerington
Feels good. This town is so /comfy/

are you crazy, i hate it here rents cheap tho
I wish i lived in riverdale maybe then i'd be with people i actually could relate to and not these brain dead "gangbangers"

Is weed legal in Ohio yet?

I wonder how quickly they'll want to get out of Ohio

SEO in general is going to see a YUGE benefit financially from oil/gas deregulation. Hope you get one of those $30hr broom jobs bro.

Medicinally since last august but there are no dispensaries

More like Mexicotown wherein the Indians took ver the Taxi Mafia and turned traffic into literally the 3rd world (if you've ever tried 3rd world traffic you know what I mean) with these weird japboxes that aren't crown vics.

There's nothig like the angry old east european taxi driver that harnesses the full force of glorious American V8s while gliding over pot holes in full RWD luxury.

No such thing as cheap rent. Maybe Getty Square area of Yonkers you could touch $900-1000 1brs with nothing included and be close enough to Manhattan to make money. Living near the Yankees isn't worth being surrounded by Puerto Ricans and Beaners 24/7.

Give us Toledo back and we can put all these fuckers in there, Detroit, and wall those two cities off, deal?

Nigger here. If I somehow get to America will I get gibs if I stay in a sanctuary city? How do I go about getting that sweet welfare and taxpayer paid apartment? Is a car included?

I doubt it would matter. Ohioans are too lazy to give a shit about rioters.

>Nigger here. If I somehow get to America will I get gibs if I stay in a sanctuary city? How do I go about getting that sweet welfare and taxpayer paid apartment? Is a car included?

If Trump gets his way, then no one in sanctuary cities gets any benefits. The liberals are crying about this.

I dont live in SEO anymore but I got alot of buds that do, and I'm hoping they get some good jobs under trump

>Living near the Yankees isn't worth being surrounded by Puerto Ricans and Beaners 24/7
kek, while that is true, you do have to admit in comparison to pretty much anywhere else, 1.2k a month isn't that bad, also once this 2 year fixed rent freeze is done, I'm packin up and movin tf out of here, probably kentucky lol

Come get us you limp wristed, liberal ann arbor faggot.

I'd rather live across the bridge in Hudson Heights for the same price, and live in a gentrified neighborhood instead of your neighborhood. Move.

THAT FUCKING DICKENS VILLAGE SHIT!!! Fucking hated that shithole town.

Kill y_urself y_u _hi_ fag I have autism and I d_n't use certain letters because _f muh sp_rts teams

Is there anything in your entire state that's not a farm, a factory, or a nog-infested city?

The only states in the entire country that might be worse to live in than Ohio are places where people regularly fuck their cousins and New Jersey.

it gave me an uneasy feeling

You had one of the greatest cities in America turn into a nigger waste land. You are not a great state at all.

They probably come alive at night and beat up people

I'm surprised the local homeless population hasn't stolen their clothing. Odd. There were A LOT of homeless people in that town.

yoooooo

NOT UNDER MY FUCKING WATCH

Ohio also voted for Trump

Don't fuck with the midwest you piece of shit liberals

I'm already about to shoot up these fucking somalis and indians.

We past the heartbeat bill and we have a republican controlled state congress.

FUCK YOU LIBERALS

Nope you will be forced to go to a charter school because of Betsy devos if you can afford the high costs if your not in college now hold on to your counts boys

Too bad only the spartans are worth a damn.

umad?
>detroit
>flint
>ann arbor
>hamtramck
>dearborn

Best parts of michigan are basically ohio or canada.

White American here. Can I enter your country illegally and push my political ideology all over the place and basically shit all over you way of life? If not then why are you so intolerant?

Cambridge here. Those things were ghastly the first couple years

No, no, no! You faggots better not do it! PA fag here. If you become spic hoarders, the plague will spread East.

Ohio is our greatest ally. You better not cuck yourselves!

I went to college in Pickerington
can confirm, Reynoldsburg is bustling and Pickerington is comfy yet convenient.

You can leave whenever you want bitch boy.

Anyone know who burned down that old hospital?

>Leaving Ohio

You wanna go bitch

>tfw watched bexley get BLACKED

Well that's pretty anti-freedom.

If you researched my country a bit you literally cannot do worse than our current government. In fact the only way people will get up in arms if you start genociding the nigger population but about half of the country will support you and say they will help out.

>He thinks you can ever leave Ohio

hahaha those poor Jews

I did it

>Too bad only the spartans are worth a damn.
MUH SPORTS

>>detroit
wall it off
>>flint
same
>>ann arbor
full of libcucks, but otherwise a nice place
>>hamtramck
full of eastern europeans, left detroit bc they scared the blacks off with racism
>>dearborn
full of mudslimes,wall it off

Grand Rapids is the largest conservative city in the midwest, Lake Michigan beaches are amazing, and you can swim in all of our great lakes (except Erie because you faggots polluted it with your burning rivers and whatnot).

nice

You'll be back

They literally had something in NPR yesterday how Ohio wants to make SC illegal and city employees criminally responsibile for any crimes illegals commit

Propaganda. Ohio is based as fuck.

Reminder Columbus also hosts an annual Furry convention

Ohio is a Republican state. This is a couple of shitskins from Cleveland trolling.

>city employees criminally responsible for any crimes illegals commit

Fucking beautiful. I want this now.

High St cleans up nicely downtown. Really gentrified in the last 10 years

The doublethink and attempts to block the influx from the community heads (big money jews) was typical.

The niggers were feral. I got to grow up when it was pure, but when I got to HS the grade schools were getting infiltrated. I think they may have put a stop to it and kicked out the stragglers by now.

its a ploy to get them all in one spot

props to ohio gov't

Cleveland shitskins aren't like shitskins in other parts of the country, our niggers are very lazy.

>wants to make SC illegal and city employees criminally responsibile for any crimes illegals commit

That just means that there will be a cover-up of all the crimes that illegals commit. You guys are totally fucked.

I live in New York, my sister and her family live in Cambridge. He's a Police officer, she's a nurse.