Tfw Somalia are to intelligent to fall for the government meme

>tfw Somalia are to intelligent to fall for the government meme

Government is what separates us from the beasts. For example, Somalia.

If I was German, that guy would be on my wife's son's U13 soccer team.

>tfw Somalian nogs are too dumb to organize anything, let alone a government

I'm no expert but those yellow eyes/teeth, disproportionate skull/jaw tell me, there is something majorly fucked with this dude and normal people should be nowhere even close to this being.

I would gladly allow him to be in the same dressing room as my wife's son because otherwise that would be extremely racist.

Somali's fell for the an cap meme

yep thats why they are so prosperous civilized

oh wait

His skull is shaped like that to accommodate his big brain

SOMOLIAN PIRATES WEEE!!!!

I think the white craze to be ruled by another man may be their end as a people in the near future

Look at me.
LOOK AT ME.
I'm the genious now.

>tfw to intelegant for civilization

>unironically being an anarchist
Power vacuums will always be filled.

Somalis are some of the dumbest people alive. Year ago some somalian women hijacked a plane travelling in Aus demanding it take her to her destination (it was already going there)
She is getting out of prison soon and said shed do it again.

Somalia used to be Communist.

Then they collapsed, like communist countries always do.

>tfw no somali gf

Look at afghanistan, after decades of war, they are united by their religion and tribal bonds, as are jews.

You can kill their leaders, it doesnt matter, they will put up another, and another and a another indefinitely.

Somalis have a high birth rates, are hard to subvert because of strict beliefs.

Who will be there in 500 years?

America or somalia?

And if america stands, what will its inhabitants have in common with the anglo creators of the mason state?

Still not sure why any country, ours included, would want Somalian refugees. They don't work, are literally retarded, and violent. I understand the whole cucking of Minnesota that Obongo did, but why would we ever accept more? Why would it even be discussed? The people who want immigrants are the ones who don't have to live with or around them. I'm genuinely perplexed these days as to why we accommodate any of them, especially Muslims. I mean you don't see Christians building churches in the UAE, why? Cause they wouldn't accept it. So why should we? There's something bigger going on, like a build up to another war, because simply believing a large portion of people are so fucking cucked they think multiculturalism is a good idea cause of muh feels is hard to comprehend.

Tribal societies are renowned for their high standards of living and low death rates. I'll keep my computer, car, and air conditioning. The USA has had it's fair share of war and assassinations. Civilization isn't going anywhere.

Depends on the tribal state, jews are practically a tribal state, yet they have advanced society and long lives.

Probably jaunice and interbreeding

Western society should not be bringing these ppl in, Somalia, Sudan, and Liberia are literally the most irrationally violent and savage places on earth.

Jews live in modern societies under modern governments. Are there any modern examples of tribal people having non-shit lives?

Tribal governments can't work because they are too fragmented. Throughout history, war has been constant among tribal societies. Modern weapons put an end to that fast, but cooperation is still too difficult when government is so granular.

Exactly leaf, I can't understand it whatsoever. A thousand SJW faggots and democrat officials protest not letting in a literal violent raping murderer from a country whom you know nothing about, but none of those people have to be around him and most likely have never met a foreigner that didn't speak perfect English and work at starbucks. IMO anyway. It's gonna cause problems if it's allowed to continue, it already has.

furthermore Somalians are just more fucking useless bodies on the welfare train. Don't we have enough already with the white trash and niggers (who have been on it for generations) and the millions of mostly illegal mexishits? Are we just gonna bankrupt our nation to make sure these useless fucks get fed and have a place to sleep? I have to leave this thread now I'm gobsmacked mates

Modern weapons failed every single time if afghanistan.

The greeks

The british

The soviets

And now america

The jewish tradition is still tribalistic.

I guess in the long term it depends on your point of view, whats more important, the glory of the empire or the wellbeing of your direct descendants.

The afghans are still ethnically comparable to the original sycthians of ancient times, yet rome was overcome with northern barbarians, america is full of italians, mexicans, germans etc, and the original anglos are an minority.

Also the extra comforts of centrlaized govs make the citizens soft, too addicted to comforts, leads to decadence.

Easy to culturally break