He hasn't sorted himself out

>he hasn't sorted himself out

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19210054
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP BEING A JACKASS

This guy just loves abuse, i think he gets off on having a constipated look and mild stroke.

..Roughly speaking [something] is no joke!

Damn I love this meme.

Nah, he's a psychologist. He realized that being serious forces people to take you seriously/

MORE JP MEMES NOW

>Not sorting yourself out
>It's like...YEAH...good luck with that
>dragons are no joke
>You're what Jean Piaget calls Les Incompetents

Sort yourself out, eh. How aboot that?

>tfw no couch to shitpost on

>kermit.mp3

DELET THIS

Fucking slanderous

Does anyone have the pic of him with makeup? it was posted on pol and lit a couple of days ago

He was interviewed by Bro Brogan and that was his face when, you dirty leaf.

I fucking love this man, Sup Forums

This one is GOAT

KEK

Digits for the prophet

Fucking Marxist scum of the earth

MAKE SUSPENDERS GREAT AGAIN

i had dinosaur suspenders as a little kid and they were my favorite thing ever

kek

You believe nothing.

And when push comes to shove, you won't stand up for your memes.

You are a generation of losers, defectors, hypocritical degenerates.

You can't build a resilient civilization if you're addicted to self-indulgent pleasures.

Overcome unnecessary dichotomies.

Overcome your half-hearted tribalism.

As the rest of the world learns English, Sup Forums's dominant memes will change drastically in character.

You're just too intoxicated to understand the long-term consequences of your mentality.

Beware of the future you create.

Sort yourselves out.

this has been me for the last month since i found his channel. the redpills are strong

>presupposition

Literally me

>tfw on the bottom of the male dominance hierarchy

Kek. Fugg I think we've posted them all

one of us

rare pepe, do you have it?

nevermind

one of the things that makes us human is our ability to transform and even create new dominance hierarchies.

>This isn't your average, everyday truth
BUM BUM
>This is...
>advanced truth

fuggin kek

I don't like his attempt to shoehorn the definition of truth into whatever is good for us to hear. But v smart interesting stuff.

>had a snow day today
>was going to work on self authoring
>spent all day drinking and playing vidya instead

hi Iraq Junior.

im gonna post some incoherent rambling i posted in another JP thread once

>>Peterson sees religion as a code of ethics

>i don't really think so. you can derive ethics from religion and mythology -and to be fair religion does often include an explicit code- but that isn't what they ARE full stop. rather i think in peterson's estimation they are dramatic representations of reality as understood by human beings and their ancestors going back possibly millions of years. and our understanding of reality today isn't so much greater than theirs that it would appropriate to abandon them. that is a completely different thing than saying that God or religion is a useful falsehood.

and i think he takes it a step farther, that religion and God are embedded psychological and neurological structures in our psyche. and that that makes them as real as anything we can see or touch - and perhaps realer. because what we can see and touch and understand with our rational minds are products of perceptual interpretation. people think they see the world as it is, but sight itself is a process of interpreting reality. reality does not have the quality of being seen without the seer, and what the seer sees depends entirely on the seer's mechanism for interpretation. there was some species of insect in australia that nearly went extinct because according to its perceptual heuristic a certain common kind of oft-littered bottle appeared to it as a mate and they copulated unsuccessfully with them en masse.

>the ongoing process of revealing reality to ourselves is an exercise in the divine. reality being revealed to us, not only through unreliable perceptual interpretation, but via consciousness as well, a thing that that insect and no other living creature possesses, is proof of something that I think peterson would call God. if God's key characteristics are absoluteness and infinitude, we might note that existence itself shares these qualities. and since two all-encompassing things cannot both exist while differentiated we might reasonably say that on some level GOD IS EXISTENCE. and consciousness is the divine spark, is Godly, and we are existence become self-aware.

God being real doesn't have to equate to belief in a disembodied entity who thinks and acts. However the implications for behavior embedded in this view can and are expressed via a personification of God.

This idiot got destroyed by Sam Harris and Sup Forums is still obsessed with him?

YEEE HAWWWW YEEEEE HAWWWWW

Literally who? Sounds like a faggot and a lie.

well he's a teacher don't forget that

Sam Harris tards can't admit that their lord and savior got autistic about the definition of truth and derailed his own stream because he couldn't let it go. Dr Peterson, honed by months of arguing with mentally retarded SJW cultural marxists, stayed cool and relaxed and just enjoyed himself while wishing he was talking about The Gulag Archipelago instead.

Basically it's up to you to prove God exists

That's why Nietzsche said God is dead and we'll never have enough water to wash away the blood.

He was making an observation about the direction of our culture, and he was right about what the next century would entail

Check out their podcast together. JP wouldn't budge on the most obvious of facts, he thinks truth is based on what would be nice rather than what's objective.

>That's why
No, it's not, read the entire parable.

>implying there's an objective truth and that if there was, it would be accessible to limited human beings

>If you don't tell the story RIGHT!
> you tell it at your own peril
>now that's a problem

If by "teacher" you mean "former Harvard lecturer and tenured professor" then yes

Not 'good for us to hear', but to "obtain better life results": ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19210054

To navigate life better, so to speak.

me too, me too

>Sam Harris memes: literally there are none
>Jordan Pepeson memes: abundant

the mems don't lie

hows the purge going?

Where did you get this?

Too far from it.

SA-TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, I think I made this one.

I took it myself

yes

What did he mean by this

Rare fanart coming through

tell me more

what did he mean by this?

RARE
A
R
E

He's saying that all ideologies are cancer, all the ideological shitposters on here need to sort themselves out (neonazis AND marxists), and we need to stop indulging in cheap pleasures (as a generation) and focus on making the world a better place.

I think we've posted every Jordan Peterson meme.

Post OC, and rare Jordans.

someone shop Sup Forums on his screen

This is the one.

haha he actually added me as a facebook friend before he blew up and i saved some pictures before his daughter deleted everyone

I've seen his recorded classes and he falls in the average teacher stereotype judging by the way he looks and speaks. He even repeats himself a lot.
I don't give a shit if he teaches to richfags in Harvard or what diploma he has, what matters is that he speaks the truth.

GENIUS!

>daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo

yup

ideology is a trap. it's a closed system that gives you all the answers because it is inherently finite when the reality OF REALITY is infinite. people don't want to contend with the infinite in an authentic way because it is necessarily humbling, so they choose "empowering" ideological illusions. i think most of Sup Forums is stuck in this space.

I've got a few more. Here's on of him in a plane.

>before his daughter deleted everyone

Why would she do that?

Here's jordan in the maze (my personal favorite)

I KNOW I'M RETARDED AUSTRALIA
I'LL DO IT TOMORROW I SWEAR

kys materialistic faggot

>psst hey kid
>wanta buy some logos

That's pretty much it. People care more about being right and taking mental shortcuts than actually DEALING with reality. JBP explains this really well in his Maps of Meaning course.