Why don't you have a white GF?

Why don't you have a white GF?

But I do. I have a great, white, loyal, blonde woman with ideal hips for child birth.

because i have a white wife

because most are too busy playing the feminism/liberal/social warrior meme.

and Im a fucking white male.

im black and Sup Forums says i cant have one

Because asian women are far superior

I kept getting tired of them after the first few months, after about 20 white chicks I decided to abandon them altogether. Also,
>once you go Blasian you'll never go Caucasian

brazilian poor shitskin manlet

I'm only focused on self improvement at the moment. A woman will come around.

because im a beta

Because im either at university or at home playing vidya or shitposting.

Because I distrust women

I'm

I'm a proud member of /polgb/

really? no one's going to say anything about brown eyes and fake blonde hair?

I do. Sadly I fell for the anglo meme. I'm going to dilute my pure Mediterranean bloodline when we have children.
Nice excuse lad.
Lose some weight, don't be socially autistic, be confident and you can either find a girl or convert one away from the shitty liberalism shit
good boy. Stay with your own.
if you're white, kill yourself my dude

>rist guys what's actually h
>SHIT COLORED EYES
>WHITE
SHE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A HISPANIC WITH DYED HAIR AND A BLEACH FILTER
>TATTOO
KILL YOURSELF

Because my white wife and I hit 12 years in a couple weeks. I've made up for 6 of you beta cucks so far. Trying for kid 7.

You're welcome.

Because I'm an ugly manlet

Every interesting girl is already husbando'd and the rest are either uninteresting, unattractive, running around partying, getting fucked up, being degenerates, or all of the above.

The line of work I'm trying to go into wouldn't allow me to get involved with the latter, anyways

Soon, the most new proud member of the /gas/ board

Because I have a white fiancée.

I'm also not white.

Im not fat.. you fucking kangaroo.

I'm socially awkward. I'm fit and look good though, but after 2 mins of confo with a woman most of them realise I'm a bit off the charts. I'll have to find one that doesn't notice that

I do. shes redpilled. feels good

Not here in Norway, though. We don't even have SJWs in our universities.

let me know when you realize you need to sell them off for scientific experiments

Im in Commiefornia and Im surrounded by them.

im brown and i have a cute one. she looks kinda SJW though. :/

Because I don't immigrated to Sweden. Hues are not allowed since we are not Muslims.

Out of shape and 27 years old. Have lots of money, but white women don't care about that anymore.

white women are disgusting

because i got dumped 3 years ago and after a string of self destructive relationships i gave up. now after i come home from my shitty job i lay on the couch and watch youtube videos and refresh the same cycle of websites. on the weekends i binge drink with my "friends."

fuck this gay earth.

>Bleached hair
>Brown eyes
>That nose
I have an actual white gf

Because I think black/Hispanic women are hotter

can I have a white BF instead?

Because I have no gf right nao. Gonna make it my goal for the next one to be white, last two were light skinned brown gurls.

Because I have an asian wife.

you stop trying when you have a gf, I'm not done trying... well if I can get done with procrastination.
I lucky my light internet/gaming induced autism kept me safe this long from reproductive duty. Nearing the end. not a virgin. fu. faggot. I'm somewhere in my third set of 10 orbits around the sun.

I'm gonna need a second job just to pay for fucking food pretty soon lol.

How much you think I can get for a blonde hair/turquoise eyed 8 yr old boy. He's kind of a dick.

only if you post your tits