Pizzagate (Goodbye Podesta)

Gentlemen, we are approaching the 48 hours mark counting down the beginning of the end for many political leaders, both previously and currently.

Jeff Sessions will be voted on Wednesday and sworn in Thursday. The warrants for arrests will be signed as soon as possible.

What do you expect to happen by the end of this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l5aZJBLAu1E
youtube.com/watch?v=ODSLoDR5CNY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp4HHB4afKY
youtube.com/watch?v=nXBxNPuleJ8
twitter.com/AnonScan/status/828700269093515265
youtu.be/k8Qsd5wfmcE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111603964/#111603964
pastebin.com/Y4uP0BDF
youtube.com/watch?v=2V3CfD8TPac
youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> What do you expect to happen by the end of this week?

youtu.be/l5aZJBLAu1E

>implying anything will happen or if it's true

I'll believe when I see it.

I want it to happen but their power is too great.

Whats with that date setting gayness?

youtube.com/watch?v=ODSLoDR5CNY

What happened with d. Seamen? Some1 said something that friend died and he's under police protection?

>mfw congressmen, senators, aids and even the fucking Clintons get arrested

I don't know if I could ever be wowed by anything again, that would just be so extreme.

>What do you expect to happen by the end of this week?

Something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp4HHB4afKY

the most glorious purge

bump

whats the odds of something actually happening

Explain pizzagate I'm confused

I'll believe it when I see it.

celebrities and politicians go to this pizza restaurant and fuck kids in the dungeon underneath

ITS HIM

tl;dr clinton donated money and hosted events with the owner of a pizza parlor in DC who had ties to confirmed pedophiles

Focusing on the actual pizzeria is false opposition to focus on the entire pedophilia trafficking ring, which has ties to Epstein who has his own baby fucking island in the Carribean

What are you going to do when Thursday rolls around and nothing happens? Where do the goalposts get moved then?

Wealthy pedophiles in positions of power

twitter.com/AnonScan/status/828700269093515265 - go to 2:07 to hear trump tell whats about to be revealed

youtu.be/k8Qsd5wfmcE

New David Seaman video
(a few hours ago)

He said to explain Pizzagate, not the Trump administration.

We will see.

>inb4 ww3 with iran in 48 hours

bls you know its going to happen

Then we just have to keep meming and having threads until they take out some big pieces.

People have been posting this bullshit for a straight week
Apparently NOT happening

A friend of his was stabbed to death. Where did you hear he was under protection?

The world only gets spicier. God DAMN I love this timeline.

You probably thought Drumpf was gonna lose.

So David Seaman's lady friend was murdered, shit ey.

Now he's sleeping with a gun next to his bed.

>I want it to happen but their power is too great.

the people's power is greater, just keep demanding justice

>I don't know if I could ever be wowed by anything again, that would just be so extreme.

the rebuilt America will wow you, highspeed rail get you to CA in 3 hours from NYC

CREW actually trying to shitpost ironically. Tip: doesn't work when what you're saying is bullshit. Sad!

You people are acting like this is a slam dunk for Trump and Co, even if it's true. News flash, it's not so simple. No matter the evidence presented, a significant segment of the Left in America will never believe that their people could ever be implicated in something like this, and will scream NAZI and FASCIST even louder, on the pretense that this is Trump "framing and jailing his political enemies to clear the way for himself" or some stupid shit like that. Eventually they may be able to fearmonger some more support, and could actually start to try some shit.

tl;dr Left will be stupid no matter what and this isnt that easy

Wouldn't Alex Jones the one speaking about it be silenced. Is this related to the weird symbols and the Los Angeles pedophile ring shut down

Did he say he's been lied to? There aren't going to be any arrests now?

Tried to keep a thread going looking into this and pizzagate. Just archived. For some reason these threads are dead tonight.

This is why we can't be silent and have to keep digging and meming to keep it in the public eye.

Not sure about LA yet. Symbols, yes. AJ was but stopped. Told to lay low

by kek pbuh they will pay

Any link to that thread?

You mean Soro's dick suckers? The regular left won't do shit.

Where's my nigga Eric Braverman at?

>not sure if Brock astroturf or literal retard...
The courts don't really care about public opinion, only evidence.

Do you think this will be shown publicly?

fpbp. seriously though well done

>Podesta da Molesta has been found dead
>He committed suicide at 3:00AM local time after shooting himself in the head 16 times
>police will be holding no further investigations at this time

Something like that

Yeah. It archived early. Probably was posted originally by a shill.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111603964/#111603964

Poo poo pee pee waaaaaaaaaaa it's the Russians

Everyone talks shit about Sorcha Fail but that's where I heard about Braverman being missing first.

I ignored this whole pizza gate cluster fuck because I thought it was just Sup Forums going off on some fruitless tangent.

I'm very curious though, did this start with the Podesta emails? I only ask because I was the first one to post pics of John Podesta from the emails here while we were sifting through them.

They've been making large pedo busts for the past week. LA, PA, HAITI, another place yesterday. Can't remember. NONE of it has been on MSM.

>did this start with the Podesta emails?

yup, Podesta the Molesta going to jail

I imagine there will be some busts in NY soon too. There is definitely something going on there.

he's not missing. he was just hired by one of googles exec's to run a charity organization

pastebin.com/Y4uP0BDF
MKultra type abuse victim gave some leads here

Part of me thinks this is going to continue to remain silent in the MSM. There is politicians on both sides right and left that may be part of this. Putting both Republican and Democratic politicians in prison ruins the hitler is fascist narrative. So in order to not bring attention to the large scandal of corruption in our government and corporate leaders, the MSM will remaim silent. But if the MSM in facts doubles down on the anti-trump narrative from this, the "culture war" will inevitably escalate.

>a significant segment of the Left in America will never believe that their people could ever be implicated in something like this,

whatever they can hear the verdict like everyone else, besides that frontline about Trump said that in the DNC's own focus group testing democrats supported accountability

democrats jumped on board the Trump train es masse as soon as he said he would arrest Hillary Clinton and send her to jail

Yes, and once people started seeing the pics, All Hell broke loose. The most damning thing to me at first was the video of the birthday party at Comet Pizza

Basically, people figured out that code words were being used in the email because the guy is rich and a pretty good chef, yet they talk about junk food like pizza and hotdogs a lot. Later people noticed that pizza and hotdogs didn't always make sense when used in the context of the email.

Something weird about Braverman I heard recently. Supposedly he was hired by some Clinton crony and she sent a tweet to him saying how glad he was onboard yada yada and he never tweeted anything back. I'm pretty sure he doesn't tweet at all anymore. You think he's ded, or in witness protection?

>hired by one of googles exec's to run a charity organization

was it called the save the delicious naked young men from foreign lands association?

Good, I'm glad he aight.

It's everywhere. Literally

If somehow the Clintons and that entire network got caught, the world would shift into chaos for a few days.

The left would completely derail. They already are losing there mind with trump sitting in the damn oval office, imagine if there fearless leaders where being arrested for Pedophilia charges.

But if any of them where in any real trouble, im sure they could have trump, pence, etc.... killed quite easily.

I don't think money plays a role in anything that high up in our government.

The people want these pedos exposed and hung, Kek will provide. What would be more chaotic than establishment globalists all being BTFO and hung on live television?

The leftists and neo-cons would lose their fucking minds. PRAISE KEK, SESSIONS WILL HANG THE SATANISTS

Wikileaks emails.

Some examples below:

"There was a napkin with a pizza related map on it, is it yours?"
"It is, but don't worry about it."

"Is it better to play dominoes on pasta or pizza?"

"Hi James, looking forward to coming over to your kiddie rape and torture dungeon under comet ping pong and our satanic rituals at epsteins island this weekend. I, John Podesta, am looking forward to raping and torturing more toddlers this weekend in our sacrifices to Molloch. Can you make it to Epstein's this weekend? Hail Hydra."

you people are fucking delusional holy shit

this is really not happening. People said by tuesday it would be done and finished.

it's tuesday in the US right? where the fuck are the democrat arrests?

Yuckers

same old shit. i'll believe it when i see it. no hopes here

Jimmy?

What?? No, there's a guy on YouTube that has been talking about it for months now. He's missing

youtube.com/watch?v=2V3CfD8TPac

well to be fair though i'm skeptical too you should do a google search at all the arrests related to this that have taken place this week worldwide.

but heres the thing, no high profile american democrats yet. no hillary clinton.

How many kids do you think Hillary abused/murdered after the election to relieve stress?

Remember last week when the warrants were supposed to come out today or yesterday? Good times.

Can't wait for Thursday to come and go with nothing happening. Again. Because lets face it, this is about the fifth time or so the goalsposts have been moved. And conspiracy theories are nothing if not persistently stupid.

Look Shareblue logic: "you're delusional if you advocate truth and justice."

Ok, that was pretty good.

George Webb
youtube.com/channel/UCrQ-wHKVi0JDWjQGcuoYnew

Posted this in the last thread that archived.
This picture was posted on a suspicious social media account. Follow the pizza. The building's location is near the Holland Tunnel connecting NY to NJ.

Well lets see, how many people (children or otherwise) have accused Hillary or anyone else in the Democratic party of abusing them?

Now then, how many people have accused Trump of abusing them?

Now ask yourself why you care about one and not the other.

fpbp indeed

we shall bring the DOTR

he better have an alibi

Google Earth coordinates: (40°43'50.37"N, 74°2'52.06"W)

google eric braverman and go to "news". it's the first result. i guess it's possible that they hired a dead/missing person to run their charity but i doubt it.

That's just too fucking bad. Kids are dying

How much they paying you shill?

this sounds amazing, I can't wait.

do you quick outline or a gestalt?

it's just a graffiti artist named space invader. commercial graffiti, which you would have found out if even 2 minutes was spent looking into it rather then just believing.