Deus Vult

Slaughter the frog demon Jesus is King

Objectively wrong.

Shadilay.

wtf is there a sword in his mouth?

Oops forgot digits.

Praise Kek, stick Jew

yes in his second coming he will kill kek and moloch with a sword from his mouth

I'm not Christian. That isn't cannon, is it?

In revelation (the last book of the bible) the prophecy says Jesus returns and slays Satan, his demons, and evil men with a sword from his mouth

The jews created Jesus.

The jews also created the Trump general threads.

The Russians didn't hack the GE, but the jews sure did.

Is that a metaphor for his words? Or will he cut them down Orochimaru-style?

Judaism is the skeletal structure for Christianity, therefore all Christians are wannabe Jews.

Nobody knows for sure

If the world didn't end directly afterwards, it would make the base for a sweet anime.

stop, invincible jew

It doesn't. After his return there is a thousand years of peace

Fuck off false prophet, Odin and Kek are the lords of Sup Forums

>therefore all Christians are wannabe Jews.

B-b-but the Talmud was created in direct opposition to a reactionary form of Judaism! Its not real Judaism reeeeeeeee

Oh... Okay...

Nay we Christians are the the real jews. Soros and them are pretenders

I've honestly heard every counter argument possible

>Jesus promised the new covenant because he wanted us to be the true (((chosen people)))
>jesus promised a new covenant because God was angry with the jews and punished them by making goys and jews equal

Either way its an egalitarian, self destructive (for you are the stewards of the Earth given governance over nature as you please), and worse off all, inherently crypto jew.

I always figured the "sword coming from his mouth" thing was a metaphor for the power of God's word, not a literal sword in his mouth.

this is the first thing that made me lol tonight.
gg

The "Jews" are demons, slithering snakes, and pretenders. Christians are true Jews

Kek will remain until the last judgement. He is actively opposing Moloch and most of your enwmies. Until judment, get over it and wait it out.

Lol the King doesn't need a frogs help

fugg

> This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

Wrong/

What did Jesus ever give us? NOTHING/ Did Jesus give us a president we could be proud of? NO.

Did Jesus save our country? NO.

Jesus gave us presidents who slaughter Christians and arm and fund ISIS. Pepe gave us God Emperor.

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. Revelation 16:13. Those days are over this a entirely different scenario

Jews are jews, and jews need to fuck off back to the levant.

Jesus gave us salvation you autist

stop praising a frog

AMEN

stop praising a kike

made me chuckle/10

>Don't like things I don't like, it's wrong!

What if i told you I like murdering Christians?

Jesus is Lord

Most of Sup Forums I see is still under the nefarious control of the jew virus.

"I hate jews!" >goes to sunday to worship a jew

I'd say you're a big guy.