My mom sent this the other day... i'm 35... wtf is my mother doing browsing Sup Forums?

my mom sent this the other day... i'm 35... wtf is my mother doing browsing Sup Forums?

proof that its ur mom?

>
Here is the thread

You know the rules user... Post her tits

>MOOOOM
>Yes sweetie?
>Can you bump my drumpf thread please?

dunno how i'd prove it without posting names... i sent her a bunch of stuff back when pizzagate first started... apparently she started coming here herself

Inform her of the "muh secret Club" rules, dammit.

Fucking old ladies linking Sup Forums now, what the hell.

fuck! tell your mom to screen cap that shit and post the picture without the url.

Kek

post mummy

Ask her if she prays to kek each night.

>cook cookies
sonny, pls

sometimes when you google a topic that is being memory holed like crazy by the media, Sup Forums is one of the top results

ur mom loves reading about nigger cock triggering pol

Can I fuck your mom in front of you?

your mom is pretty based

she is probably /one of us/

Most people do not trust the MSM now and are gravitating to sites like this one due to the fact the MSM has become heavily biased.

is she

dare i say it

/ourmom/ ?

It makes her wet. :^)

You should probably go give all the sharpies in your house a good sniff.

I saw my mother had a board open on Sup Forums during the election reading about trump it was awkward so I never ever brought it up

vis-a-vis, the insane amount of shareblue/american bridge posting over the past week.
these fucking cultists are trying to make it impossible to get a signal through.

>not bumpf my drumpf
U tried

(YOU)

kek

nice

i wouldn't be suprised

you should tell her to show her tits or get the fuck out of the house

Careful.

Mummy posters are watching this thread with great interest.

>tfw your son is 35 and browses Sup Forums instead of getting a wife, raising children, and being normal

Is mummy's tummy full of cummy?

I have a sneaking suspicion my aunts do. They were memeing about "free shit" back in like December of 2015.

Hi Mom!

Kek

I'd rather blow my face off. I notice she was speaking about pizzagatd to my grandfather and uncle who are extremely paranoid

Not right now, sweetie :)

MUMMY?

If you son posts your tits, you are welcome to slap the everloving shit out of him.

> and then post his drooling unconscious face open mouthed on the floor
Regards,

Sup Forums

there's a lot of old fags on here dumbfuck. underage reddit fags ruin the level of discourse this board used to achieve. oldfags like him are to be admired you swine, not ridiculed.

my step-mom watches molyneux

maybe your mum is giving you a warning mate. :)

>Can I fuck your mom
If you're asking for OP's permission, you're probably as beta as him.

DELET

Sorry, I can't do that. But you'll always be the son I've never had.

Nice bantz

I'm his mom. Don't be rude to your elders!

I love you user, please be my friend

eh im 32, work full time, own a small house, own a newer car, am relatively clean, cook at home, but i don't think i'll ever choose to get married or have kids. Last longterm relationship ended about 6 months ago and I've realized living with a woman usually just pisses me off. They nag, they complain, they want to spend every minute with you when you just want to be left alone and have peace and quiet.

>pretending to be a mom

new low

i wish my mom would post here

would make our relationship much easier

My mum discovered Sup Forums after she started researching pizzagate, Soros, Ukraine etc. and introduced her book club friends to it.

I'm not joking, there is a group of middle-aged middle-class wine-drinking white women that browse Sup Forums and scream KEK together instead of laughing after they get too drunk. Next time I'm at home and she has the session at our house, I'll record it and post it for you guys.

well you want a redpilled gf don't you OP

do they want some fugg?

>I'm not joking, there is a group of middle-aged middle-class wine-drinking white women that browse Sup Forums and scream KEK together instead of laughing after they get too drunk

this has to be a lie, but i don't know why someone would lie about this

>there could be hot moms reading this thread right now

yes, but not just any.

People provide proof, user.

None of this is real but I believe it

mummy posters are fucking cancer

please provide* Sorry, I'm drunk.

Tell her she's a normie and to get out!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

kek fucking what

I'll be waiting for this in the coming weeks. Don't you fuck this up cunt.

>this is bullshit but I believe it.jpg

wlecome to intenenet friend

That's the spirit

Please record this and make a thread at some point. Add "zxczxczxc" to it so i can search in the archives if you ever post it.

you shouldnt be able to post on Sup Forums until you have fathered at least one white kid tbqh

Lol hi Jason mom loves you

>There are hot moms bogposting RIGHT NOW on Sup Forums

if you don't deliver I am never gonna give any bongs anymore (You)'s ever again

im serious

I can get behind this.

they are already here, user..

>you'll never cuck an user with his own mom
how many layers of freud am I on?

>ywn give hot MILFs the rundown

WHY CONTINUE?

This sounds a little too real, what is this timeline?

Kek

We may have gone too far

this is the best i can do, just more convo where she's trying to find out how i'm doing, we don't talk much

or not far enough

let's find out

/ourgirls/ follow the goddamn rules OP, tell your mom to put them tits out!

I'll be at home in 2 weeks, I'll ask her to coincide her session with me being there to hide a camera. I don't know how to set up a livestream but I'll look into it.

I moved away to the US for a few months last year, came back, and my mum was suddenly redpilled as fuck. I have no idea what's going on, this best timeline shit is getting too weird.

I want a Sup Forums posting mummy gf RIGHT NOW

>All these people being surprised that parents come here
I bet you're same guys who act surprised when an user starts talking about how they've been browsing Sup Forums since they were 10.

not deep enough

from what i can tell, your mom is young looking

>4 chan

Dont know why but the way she wrote that is funny to me

fucking kek

If this is true then you need to put a stop to this man. Middle age white women ruin everything by making it cringey

>I stay home mostly, don't go anywhere and have very very few friends

Sounds like one of us alright

Call for OPs Mom to post titties

>rule is to put tits on display
>putting tits on display is degeneracy
it's like dividing to zero my man

your mum is definitely trying to warn you to erase your hard drive.