Allen Scarsella gets sentenced next month. He's looking at 20 years minimum...what is he thinking right now?

Allen Scarsella gets sentenced next month. He's looking at 20 years minimum...what is he thinking right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
amren.com/news/2016/12/heres-black-people-use-jury-nullification-break-justice-system/
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/allen-scarsella-black-lives-matter-protesters-shootings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"fucking niggers"

Im gonna need a quick rundown.

>defending yourself in a minority controlled area and expecting them not to convict you after there's video of you saying nigger

stop living around niggers

Probably thinking about getting into the glass-eating business to turn his anus into a cheese grater.

JUST

20 Years for defending himself from rabid niggers. Sad desu

>20 years minimum

sheeeeeeit

>oh shit niggers are chimping out
>git mah gun
>dumb part: post on social media about it
>enters chimpout armed not to get overchimped by niggers
>niggers try to nigg on him
>PEW PEW PEW niggas be droppin
>cucked court says they dindu nuffin
>bad whitey git rekt in prisun for defending urself and ur country from domestic terrorists
How did i do?

>go to black panther rally as a white man
>KILL WHITEY KILL WHITEY
>fuck they saw me, run away!
>shit shit shit, they're attacking me wtf?
>unload mag into 3 people in self defense
> get bumfucked for 20 years

Protest around whites next time. He should have known only white women are allowed to protest around black males.

>yfw you realize he did it for the (You)'s

RIP

this is evidence that niggers cannot be trusted to be objective in the court system

if you defend yourself in an area that is majority niggers then the court will have those people on the bench in the inevitable trial

somebody post that copypasta on how niggers deal with the law and what they think of the court system, their in-group preference will always come before integrity or upholding the law as a citizen

If you got to a rally with the intention of killing niggers don't post about it on Sup Forums

Well, he may not have been a full blown racist before, he certainly will be now, may even need to join a gang for protection.

>tfw that's what he is really thinking

i think he had a gf. will she leave him now or has he been cucked already?

FREEDOM FOR SCARSELLA

He's thinking:

>All the natural beauty in this state won't stop me being cucked by its shitty fun laws

This. Since the courts will fuck you for defending yourself and won't protect you, the only solution is to be as far from niggers as you possibly can be.

His first mistake was posting that video in the car

>A video from the night of the shootings showed Scarsella waiving a gun and making racially charged statements about the protesters, WCCO reported. Other evidence included text messages saying Scarsella wanted to shoot black people and a second video in which he said he was “on a mission” and “locked and loaded.”

when memes go too far?

>all-white jury

Stop revealing your power level even if it's private messaging or text. This Sup Forums shit will MOST DEFINITELY will be used against you in a court of law.

Read these

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/

amren.com/news/2016/12/heres-black-people-use-jury-nullification-break-justice-system/

The second one in particular is interesting, blacks don't see the courts as legitimate because "they white". So if they use jury nullifcation to keep their black friends out of jail they're definitely going to convict a white guy accused of being "waycist, yo"

wtf i hate white people now

20 years MINIMUM? Are you sure about that? Guys gets less time for murder, and he wasn't even charged with attempted murder.

He's think he's an idiot for not wearing a body camera.

>>dumb part: post on social media about it

Dumb part: livestreaming yourself talking Sup Forums cant.

Having a history of going on Sup Forums.

Talking shit about niggers.

Going there to mess with protestors.

You need to be fucking spotless to avoid getting railroaded. Look at the Zimmerman case. We followed it live and the prosecution had NOTHING. Fucking nothing. There was a reason the case wasn't pursued the first time around, only after media outrage did they try to railroad him to a prison sentence.

If they can make that much hay out of literally no case, what the hell do you think happens if you give them even the slightest straw to pull on your actions?

This is why self-defense will never boil down to "am I under threat", you always need to be thinking about the court case afterwards.

He could have fired into the air, or brandished. The nogs were a good distance away. He basically instanshot at them.

You can't do that without a charge sticking.

The odd part is, they were there for a long time holding discussions with a lot of people, never got heated until they got chased a few blocks after getting beat up for no reason.

Nazis shooting up good boys on their way to church?
Yea they're gonna get pounded.

Post yfw Donald Trump pardons him

Or not to fucking film yourself with a gun before hand

He's probably thinking that OP is a faggot for posting pictures of people that aren't him.

It's up to 19 years.

He will join the Aryan Brotherhood.

But they might make him prove that he isnt a bitch by making him attack a big nigger in the lunch hall and try to beat him.

- two time inmate Florida and North Carolina.

I'm still amazed that his attorney chose to have a jury trial, rather than a bench trial. Thinking that a jury in that area would be sympathetic to his self-defense claim is retarded. But, then again, I did read that he had a public defender (who we in the legal profession call "public pretenders.")

who was that user saying at least 15 years and he would get convicted? oh yea, right, that was me

>He should have known only white women are allowed to protest around black males.
that sounds like a recipe for rape

>what is he thinking right now?
"Why did I put on the mask?"

The county he was tried in, it might as well have been a jury full of niggers.

America where if a mob of niggers wants to beat you to death you either let them or spend the rest of your life in prison.

Fake. Good attempt at pretending

>she
>women thinking

Can he appeal?

He is a hero and a patriot.

If he really wanted to shoot up BLM he should have just done it, now he's fucked.

This post is satire.

>videotaping yourself making vague threats for the amusement of strangers on the internet

He probably wishes he stayed home and shitposted instead of going out.

>He's looking at 20 years minimum...
But he's going to walk free. So he's probably thinking "good thing I shot those khangs before they enriched me".

Whatever kid.

Prison is what made me racist to start with.

>discharging your weapon without intent to kill
You're more likely to get assfucked for that than actually killing the threat.
I also dont know what the webm I am attaching is but it says fuck leftists

he was special forces during the meme wars

That he would have gotten away with it if he didn't attention whore and blow his self-defense case by establishing premeditated action,

>He's looking at 20 years minimum
It's 19 years maximum you retarded dumbfuck.

First degree assault is 20 years in his state

just looked it up

2nd degree is 10

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/02/01/allen-scarsella-black-lives-matter-protesters-shootings/
>Scarsella will be sentenced March 10. Freeman said he could up to 230 months in prison, or about 19 years. Freeman doesn’t believe he’ll get that amount but plans to ask for it.
Just shut the fuck up.