ITT: Evidence for a creator

I begin.

>the first cell couldn't exist without a vibration that was send by the creator from the beginning of the universe, a vibration that is everywhere, like the big ban white snow
>the first amino acids couldn't possible made a living cell without some vibration having the information in in it doing it

Be enlightened, act enlightened.

>the first cell couldn't exist without a vibration that was send by the creator from the beginning of the universe, a vibration that is everywhere, like the big ban white snow

Are you a biologist?
What is your scientific evidence for all of this?
We don't know what allowed the first "cell" to exist, and so we don't make assumptions.

>>the first amino acids couldn't possible made a living cell without some vibration having the information in in it doing it
Word salad. You are throwing the term vibration around a lot as well for some reason.

Who created creator?

maybe the physics of the universe render waves and vibrations the same at every scale?

oh wait, they don't. even an empty space will eventually form instabilities.

The Creator doesn't need proof. The Creation is the proof but cannot be related to the Creator beyond.

>A(creator) implies B(thing) but B(thing) does not imply A(creator).

this is true.

CRINGE from Ted

So what everyone is referring to as a magical sky creator using supernatural forces us really just a vibrator?

Then how (and why) did that vibrator create his counter part, why did the vibrator make son (that was really him) that had to die to save us from the vibrator and where has been vibrating lately?

Infinite big bangs. The universe always existed. The eternal doesn't need a creator, and it doesn't need to be aware.

Enumerative Math is the creator.

>maybe the physics of the universe render waves and vibrations the same at every scale?

What sustains the infinite?

>traversing an infinite amount of anything

Nigger...

Is this about my ID, because I'm color blind and it looks Orange to me but it could be green or red.

So are you going to disambiguate your word salad for me?

Why does infinity require sustenance?

>anchoring

dummy

greentext is green you silly galoot.

tl;dr: the universe is not scaleless. the explosion of the big bang was unlikely to be the first, since it was non-uniform.the "big bang" vibration was more like the pluck of a guitar string and not simply a square or sine wave. It wasn't a start or an end, just a dense region. imagine yourself as a neutrino, hurtling along a virtually straight line through this universe being "your timeline". hitting a star along this line would be equivalent to a big bang. it would certainly "messy" your universe with vibrations, but it wouldn't be a start or an end.

Don't Anthropomorphize God/Nature/Ultimate Reality

and the creator created himself right?

or was their a creator's creator? and the creator of that creator's creator was a creator who created many creations?

fuck yourself

It's hard to expliain the universe when we don't know how it even works. Our understanding of physics is incomplete, we don't even know what the balls dark matter is all about or how black holes work.
Sometimes the best answer is "we don't know, but we intend to find out".

Saying that it's the work of a magical sky dildo vibrator is not helping though

dark matter is easy....

just dont be a fucking pleb

Allahu akbar

Because the universe is not a closed thermodynamic system. That is only your assumption, which is unjustified.