HEY TRUMPERINOS

mexican nurse here !!!
90% of our patients here at northwest Houston hospital are white

can wait for them to die with no insurance haahahah

what a great time to be alive !!!! make america great again !!! thanks trump

Thanks for paying your taxes

You have to go back.

ur welcome my friend !!

i send most of my salary to my country tho ;)

Why do all beaners type like they have brain damage? It's no wonder you're a nurse and not an actual doctor.

hahahahahaa yeah yeh im going back haahahahahah delusional trumperino

Hi!!! White Texan here. Can't wait to kick your entire family's asses over the fucking wall! What a time to be alive! M A G A

>racist trumperino
>brain damage
come on delusional trumperino u can do better

hahaah u cant my friend ur society needs me and pays me well . hahaahahhaahahhahahah

Hahahahaha, we'll see how bad you want to stay with no family and no protections. Thanks Trump!

As a mexican, you are technically slaves of the white man. We conquered and youwork for US

Trump will pay the bill. He has the money

>90% white

>houston

nice bait m8

This is what OP looks like. What city has the least amount of beaners? So tired of living near these retards.

>90 percent white
>Houston
>70 percent Hispanic
>20 percent nigger

>using the "rino" meme in 2017
Fucking kys

and u still think that illegals have 100% acces to any american hospital ahhaaha poor trumperino

so like $20? isn't that a lot there?

Hi.

This is John from the Methodist IT department. I've noticed the abnormal amount of traffic to this website from your device.

Please note, you are in violation of your terms and conditions of Wi-Fi for Methodist employees. You are to immediately stop visiting this site. You will also need to be available to have a meeting with your supervisor and security team Wednesday at 8am.

We will be in touch.

Could be the suburbs. Could be Cypress.

Unironically yes. México is a broken country you could buy most about anything with a dollar.

>Northwest Houston
>poor
>Mexican nurse
>terrible grammar and English
Yeah, sure, fuck off you CNA asswiper

2.6 rating. Doesn't sound like a hospital I'd want to go to. Probably catch some disease from a dirty Mexican or some kind of infection

I'm sure plenty have died because of your spic level intelligence already. God sees what is in your wretched beaner heart, so no matter if you get caught or not, he will judge you.

You and OP are not from Texas nobody talks like that.. besides this thread is bait you dumb fucks...

Remotely tracing your IP address right now and forwarding the information to ICE. I hope you have papers on hand! It was fun while it lasted I'm sure but this is the board you don't taunt. You made the mistake of taunting us.

Dude you're not Mexican cut the shit.

Tits or gtfo
Enséñame esos pezónes cafés.

He's American, with mexican heritage maybe. That's how the kids talk now. They call themselves Mexican even though they've spent maybe 2 days of their lives there.

That was a serious question. How are you a nurse and you can't even write coherent sentences with proper punctuation and grammar? Spaces before three exclamation marks? No capitalizations?

Its like you WANT people to know you're from a 3rd world country.

Oh wait lol

T. Legal Mestizo Alien

Herman heights pls go, LBJ master race checking in, can't wait for that wall to stop out 75% Hispanic census

kek

Very soon a big part of your remittances via western union will go to building the wall. Thanks in advance for that too!

Mortician in Texas here, 100% of people under the age of 65 are niggers and spics

Whites will have insurance since we actually have jobs.

I'm posting from Cypress right now and can guarantee it's not white

Texan here. The only place that's worse than Houston is Austin. Houston is filled with niggers and mudshark asians nobody cares to be over there that's why they are building that shitty ass outlet mall. Face it Houston is so shit people would rather go to San Marcos for their outlets than to even step foot in Houston city limits

>northwest Houston
>90%
>are white
Hahah no.

I moved away from NW Houston years ago for this very reason.

The goal of obama care was to get everyone without insurance insured, it failed miserably to get the estimated 30 million uninsured, and only got got 7 million of uninsured people insured, it did however increase the monthly premium of those 290 million that were already insured by 3 4 or even 5 times. so basically the majority of those people that are in your hospital will still have insurance

What a waste of time this thread is.

OP is kill

F for respects