Is Spicy gonna lose his job over this?

Is Spicy gonna lose his job over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/02/melissa-mccarthy-sean-spicer-234715
youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake news

What, being parodied in a shitty SNL sketch?

Wait until this Saturday when Baldwin is hosting a whole episode.

What? I didn't know shitty comedy sketches are now more important than politics

Rosie as Bannon when?

>SNL is going to be doing the same lame schtick for the next eight years

yawn

Spicer will lose his job over satire? Why?

politico.com/story/2017/02/melissa-mccarthy-sean-spicer-234715

>More than being lampooned as a press secretary who makes up facts, it was Spicer’s portrayal by a woman that was most problematic in the president’s eyes, according to sources close to him. And the unflattering send-up by a female comedian was not considered helpful for Spicer’s longevity in the grueling, high-profile job in which he has struggled to strike the right balance between representing an administration that considers the media the "opposition party," and developing a functional relationship with the press.

>"Trump doesn't like his people to look weak," added a top Trump donor.

>Trump’s uncharacteristic Twitter silence over the weekend about the “Saturday Night Live” sketch was seen internally as a sign of how uncomfortable it made the White House feel. Sources said the caricature of Spicer by McCarthy struck a nerve and was upsetting to the press secretary and to his allies, who immediately saw how damaging it could be in Trump world.

That's disgusting

>source: nothing

interesting

>wild speculation

>politico the just make random shit up edition

you believe this drivel?

>acting like (((SNL))) is still relevant

It's funny how this is pushed so much week after week now and solely shits on Trump.

I hope Milo gets a turn

Dude that's not even him that's just some fat guy

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN

They are both ugly and fat.

holy shit they look like they could be twins

>All her movies suck
>Her sitcom got canned
>Jews still trying to shill this unfunny bitch for feminism bux
Better luck milking a dead cow

"Anonymous source" trying to divide Trump team again. Yawn. When will they come up with something new? They literally already tried this tactic with Bannon few days ago and it didn't work.

five o'clock shadow, grey wig, ill-fitting army jacket, and you're there

>Trump not tweeting about something is a negative
>Trump tweeting about something is also a negative

Journalism at it's finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWuc18xISwI

Politico is balls deep in the WH and has the best sources from there. The article did make broader case than the one source, saying Spicer has not been Trumps favourite from the beginning.

No, most likely something else though.

You know how many press secs a president goes through?

Milo has to get in there at some point.

HAHAHAHAAHAH

yea your right and Hillary has 98% chance to win fuck off shill

Trump's great at firing people, that's how he gets great workers, he weeds out ones that don't work and doesn't waste time. If Spicer isn't working then get someone better, if he is then this is just the usual bull from msm

>trump will fire aomebody over snl skit

Only a lefty could believe such juvenile nonsense

This shit triggered Trump so hard, it's hilarious.

Thank god we have Bannon running the white house, Trump's too busy getting mad about some fat bitch in drag to actually run the country.

>The article did make broader case than the one source
Reading comprehension.
> Internally, people close to Trump are eager to point out that Spicer was also not Trump’s first choice for the high-profile position of press secretary, but that chief of staff Reince Priebus pushed for the former Republican National Committee spokesman to get the job.

a kto ruski?

Holy shit. FUND IT.

>believing politico or any extreme let wing media in 2017

why has finland been so fucking retarded lately?

It's literally one dude and his wife

>politico

>extreme left wing

you're probably thinking of Snopes

>transgender girls aren't boys

Admit it, that shit was funny as fuck.

>added a top Trump donor

Who? A little more info would be nice.

>Politico is balls deep
in your mouth, desu

url?

u being srs nigger?

more info? they just make that shit up lol

It really was.

Why do we have to stoop to their level and find shit unfunny just because it doesn't completely align with our political beliefs?

sorry but after seeing tammy i am scarred for life and can no longer find her at all funny

The media is literally throwing everything they have at Trump. Strange times...

oh I didn't see that. The one with Jason Bateman was bretty good.

That's Snopes and it being run by two people doesn't make it less valid. Other people contribute to that site

This isn't even funny. if it was actually based on what they said or did it would be funny, but instead it's dumb made crap.

tammy was a fucking disgrace to comedy

yea i saw that before tammy and thought it was funny, but since tammy she is ruined for me

>haha trump tweets about snl how unpresidential
>haha trump doesn't tweet about snl he's scared!!

>Snopes
>does't make it less valid
get necked you leaf faggot

your perspective is warped, m8

>Snopes
>lists verifiable facts that disagree with my batshit perspective

Hmm yes, this will be the time when the media reporting on Trump's thoughts from "sources close to him" will actually pay off.

Trump has tissue paper skin. Sean is gone in less than 2 weeks.

how? are you pretending politico cnn hugfpost aren't extremist shills?

look up what john podesta said about unaware citizenry and see the snopes analysis

they actually just disregard the words he typed and their meaning, to shill for lefty retards

AMAZING!

only problem being rosie odonell isnt funny

>SNL
>Relevant to anything in the last 10 years

Pick one

Politico is a DC insider gossip rag. It doesn't have any built-in left or right tilt. It's been accused of being liberal or conservative at different times.

Also, grow up.

politico is extremely biased lefty faggotry

grow up and wake up

I swear half the energy of this forum comes from its inhabitants not having a clue about actual politics or what goes on in Washington. That's what makes you fuckers so vulnerable to con men, smooth talkers, and frauds. You have no grounding in reality.

Politico shilled a lot this election cycle, because its a piece of shit worthless publication. So it has a shitty rep in these parts. user was just calling it leftist because he doesn't into politics as much.

>You have no grounding in reality

You all fear my white supremacist frog memes. Fight me irl.

No. Saturday Night Live hasn't been anything but a leftist political tool for over a decade. It's rarely even amusing.

I'll watch the Sean Spicer episodes, but I refuse to watch Alec on principle and because he's an unfunny douche

>DC insiders
>not infested with neo-marxism

fair

I'm actually not a fan of his Trump. I think it's lazy. Darrell Hammond did it better.

>citing politico like he's an insider

lol

It was pure fucking cringe.

SNL has been irrelevant for almost two decades.

Does anyone remember when Sean Spicer made a My Little Pony reference live on CNN? I don't remember the context, but I realized that he was /ourguy/ right then.

Baldwin's Trump needs some work, I would like to see him do a morning hair routine that Trump must do every morning to cover his bald head, inhaling cans and cans of hairspray until he hallucinates and passes out.

Maybe hairspray toxicity is all that is needed to explain Trump's obviously severe mental deficits, cocaine is a superfluous hypothesis

no one sane or competent would want to work for such a guy, which explains his cabinet

>this forum
Reported.
Fuck off back where you came from.

>a comedy show is "news"
how do these fucking people avoid drowning in the rain???

here since 2004, bub

that had a pretty good interactive election map tho

>media tries to get the mean pres sec fired

sad!

This was actually kind of funny

You haven't been anywhere you faggot.

Visiting Sup Forums years ago because you were some teeny degenerate and visiting Sup Forums because you heard so many ebin things from your kikebook feed about it in the news and you want to stroke your (((centrist))) ego is different than being on Sup Forums for each happening since zimmerman and understanding board culture.

Fuck off we're full, go be a nigger somewhere else.

This is a male only board m8, you want /soc/ with the rest of the degenerates.

It's a caricature you humorless fuck. It wasn't making any sort of political statement.