twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need to market it like this
Their hypocrisy is insane

Hahahahhahaha

The left has completely lost its mind

>faggot that ONLY fucks niggers
>neo nazi white supremacist facist

Start spreading it under the hashtag 'bashthefash'

See how many liberals play it, advertise it, and support it before they realize they're playing a game about gaybashing and retweeting about it using a play on 'smear the queer'.

we are dealing with mentally ill people here.
i mean my god do they really notsee what they are doing?

lmao. Spread it to LGBT twitter.

When liberals become pro gay bashing because gays don't want to be killed by muslims

>The loving and tolerant left

do it fuckers i don't have a twitfacekike

>Bendalin becomes a big name during gamergate for making a beat up Anita Sarkeesian game because that is off limits
>fucking TBS does the same thing now, but they're on the right side of history so it's okay

Isn't this the exact same type of game that Zoe bitch was crying about? Would be hilarious for Milo to literally reverse gamergate

KEK

>a gay jewish immigrant who only fucks niggers
>btw he's a nazi
Nani?

>Would be hilarious for Milo to literally reverse gamergate

Lol, so we've gone from gamergate, to gaymergate.

Best fucking timeline.

twit it to cernokike, molyjew and lauren coalburner, gavin mchebnnis, faith goldberg, iron ann because i bet they would signal boost it to all of their followers

Isn't this a hate crime? Milo is a fag.

Was going to say, someone should edit the game and replace "Punch-A-Nazi" with "Smear-The-Queer" or some variant of that.

Then spread that version.

>this "game"is
>homophobic
>antisemitic
>racist
>etc
>liberals and MSM praise it
Really make your brain tremble.

>tfw you posted this days ago and got banned for it being off-topic

Where have I seen this before...

holy shit they even put lipstick on him.

may as well have put a dick in his mouth too

>mfw

THIS FUCKING TIMELINE!!! Glad to be alive. It's a strange feeling.

>PUNCH-A-FEMINAZI

Yes, it's a total gay bashing shoa, and a crime a against all of niggerdom by proxy.

It's ok to beat your wife, just make sure to call her a Nazi first.

i realize the fucking hypocrisy in all this, but honestly im for this game.
milo is just another alt right nerd and can only debate retards.

Can' he sue for profits earned using his likeness?

We have officially gone full circle.

>[current year]
>Sup Forums taken aback by a flash game where you beat up a gay-nigger-jew
>the left made the game and is thrilled about it

literally what the fuck is going on anymore?

Where can I download this game?

Remember when?

>the only good gays/jews/people who enjoy getting BLACKED are leftist

>punching a gay jewish man

Where can I download Anzu's boipussy?

I remember.

>a flamboyantly gay race mixing jewish libertarian is a nazi who deserves to be beaten

How are leftists this fucking stupid?

pix or it didn't happen

>Punch Anita Sarkeesian game banned from Newgrounds because muh violence
>This game is released to roaring applause

>gaybashing

lol, you're right.

I thought liberals were supposed to be above this? Where's that liberal compassion I used to hear about?

Wow what an outrage.

>milo video game is gay bashing
All other times super huge mega clam bros get the smack down is clammo bashing

anzusboypussy.org

>white supremacist* nazi

>Sup Forums taken aback
We literally laughing in their faces and point at their hypocrisy and divide them even further using their own creations.

lets endorse it cause were homophones

Just posted this on Facebook. I fuck dudes.

I can't wait for my leftist friends to do some mental gymnastics to try and explain it away.

>gay jew nigger-fucker
>nazi

HOW OFFENSIVE
THIS GAME SHOULD BE BANNED

Finally a game where you can beat up faggot kikes, i never thought the liberals would be the ones to make it though

>Right: The left is full of niggers and shit lovers and snowflakes who take everything so seriously.
>Also Right: Left is bashing us!! I thought they were kind and tolerant, we never do mean things to them.

I want bash Anzu's fash mouthpussy with my cockhead.

dude twit it at those faggots too

rules4rads #4 hold them to their own values

>Finally a game where you can beat up faggot kikes, i never thought the liberals would be the ones to make it though
This.

Tweet it to all your "alt right" twitter buddies.

>"LET'S BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THIS FAGGOT YEA FUCK MILO"

>2.32 MB
>isn't animated

>he's our only hope

We are reaching Tootsie levels of propaganda lads
Get your guns oiled lads the time of the rope approaches

the point

your head

>Left: A "Punch Anita" game?! How horrifying! White males need to be silenced!
>Also Left: A "Punch Milo" game?! How hilarious! See a Nazi, PUNCH A NAZI!!! Just like Captain America!

Yes
He is both a homosexual and a Jew
They're breaking tow of their own tennant's at once

THE MEMES ARE OVERFLOWING

Hail Hydra.

God tier game, user.

>mfw

Isn't there already a game where you can throw Milo off a rooftop? Plus he got added to Postal 2. Pretty sure he's okay with this.

In the end, the left will be defeated not by the right but by itself.

No, I understood the point. It's the tolerant left making a game about beating the shit out of a homosexual right winger. You seem to have missed mine, which is complaining about the same medicine this board dishes out regularly to the left. You can't call the other side snowflakes and sensitive niggers, if you're getting up in arms about a poorly made game that isn't attacking the attributes of Milo being a homosexual, but instead of him being a right-winger with very vocal opinions. Nitpicking to this level, is tumblr tier, and you should can do better than that. Complete hypocrisy.

Post their response faggot, seriously I want to see them lose their shit.

Where can I download 6,000,000 pictures of Anzu?

“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”

Calling out hypocrisy is not the same as complaining.

Fuck off dummy.

Nothing yet. But it's pretty late. Might have to post them in the morning.

bitch did we take this shit all the way to the un while extorting money from the industry?

alright then shut the fuck up

>Vic Berger

This fag needs a beating

Most people if not everyone's point is that the left made a game which encourages a hate crime is hilarious. I mean liberals love having the belief that they are morally superior yet can't recognize what they just put out.

We are not necessarily saying the game is bad, just pointing out the flagrant hypocrisy and lying of those who made and support it.

>poorly made Sarkeesian game was about punching feminazi and cunt with very vocal opinions
>feminazi and MSM went frenzy

Calling out hypocrisy of a minor vocal minority is not digging a knife into the other side and you are complaining. You're complaining that the left is being snarky based off this small representation of the community, when you know the truth that that's not what this is. This is just giving the reaction they want from gullible right wingers to prove you're the same 2 sides on the same coin. You're manipulating it to fit your narrative of saying it encourages hate crime, which it doesn't. The way you're doing it is bad. It encourages right wing violence.

Protip: it serves the same purpose as shit like #DraftOurDaughters. You gaslight the shit out of the left by making them question their own insane pretzel logic and highlight their abject hypocrisy at the same time. They squirm and we kek.

Why don't we meme this game as homophobic and get people to consider it a hate crime. I mean, why not at this point. Everything else is considered offensive these days.

isn't Milo a gay jew? this sounds like anudda shoah

Beat the crap out of Femnazis and slightly conservative faggots? What a time to be alive.

I honestly believe that reality is not built to handle these hypocrisy levels. That's why things are getting so crazy. The hypocrisy is rising exponentially and soon it will destroy the universe.

>When liberals become pro gay bashing because gays don't want to be killed by muslims

top kek user. This is a great tagline, someone who has a twitter should use this.

>Bash the faggot, the game
>Milo, a nazi
Holy kek.
This is too funny.
I didn't know nazis like swallowing loads from BBC

>to prove you're the same 2 sides on the same coin

Alright, whatever.

Keep arguing in circles if it makes you feel better.

We have better game
youtube.com/watch?v=KgEnUcNXguM

>Milo Yiannopoulis is a Nazi in the minds of these people

Sweet, let's go play that fag-bashing game the Democrats made

This. Advertise it, both negatively and positively as "punch a gay", "punch a jew", "punch migrant", etc.

It was a shitty Newgrounds game, and they were popular. Beat up the Olsen Twins was one.

I'm right wing, I'm just saying, up the ante and don't stoop to their level. Eventually meme magic will wear off and you'll have to represent yourself at a much higher standard than doing mental gymnastics in your head to justify a stupid ass game being intolerant.

fire up the meme presses boys we have work to do

>It encourages right wing violence.
And yet we've only seen left win violence. Really makes me think. Take a hike faggot.