Would you be nationalistic if you lived in a third-world country?

Would you be nationalistic if you lived in a third-world country?

Other urls found in this thread:

fecomercio-sc.com.br/fmanager/fecomercio/pesquisas/arquivo369_1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If you lived in a third-world country?
But I don't Schlomo. Do your 'thought experiments' elsewhere.

Yes because i already do

i'd probably fuck off to a white nation

honestly i wouldnt mind living in madagascar but i dont wanna get ZIKA VIRUS. i'd be pretty nationalistic about them. (i'm assuming they welcome white people)

>it's a let's misuse what thrid world country actually means episode
You are talking about a developing country. NATO nations are by definition 1st world. There is a word for everything, use the correct one, don't dumb everything down so you have a million words for one thing and none for others.

being nationalistic is only an option if you arent retarded, and if you arent retarded, you would not choose it

is there lewd pics of the character in the OP

I want to breed Kuruminha with my BWC(Big White Cock)

Even more so because it'd be easier to shape.

well, i am

ambiguous retarded post

I think the same 2bh :D

Yeah actually, I'd be ultra-nationalistic. For third world countries, being nationalistic is the only way to pull yourselves up out poverty. Otherwise you'll just let the bigger nations and corporations keep ripping you off, taking your resources and keeping you poor. Until you guys get your shit together and tell other countries to fuck off, you're not going to see anything change.

They seem to be peaceful blacks(yes, I think they are over the nigger tier, look at their murder rate!)

I already do, and being completely honest it's quite difficult, while most of the people behave in some cases in really embarrasing, stereotypical ways making really hard to try to contradict certain attitudes towards the country, but as the world is i understand that not all Brazilians are hue hue, or all the French stink, some pajeets actually use the toilet and not all americans eat burgers all the time.

Yes, because I would love to help my people develop and I wouldn't flee like a coward.

It isn't possible behave like your country is the best if it isn't

No, I'd be a globalist.

Yeah, there's a metric fuck-ton of it. She's probably the best thing to come out of Brazil since bananas.

>North of Brazil.jpg

But the majority are all that.

>br intellectuals

i'd be trying to sneak into america for sweet sweet gibs

>la concha de tu madre

Yeah and that's kinda the point of meeting people being that most of the time people are assholes, But sometimes you can talk with people with a similar mindset and have a good time.

I do and I'm not. I would if it was.

That red line thingy for example has a great symbolic potential. I'd use it

wow what fucking shitty forum, maybe instead of buying all that useless shit for her shotgun. maybe and i mean she definitely should maybe, buy some lessons on how to properly hold that thing before she breaks her shoulder or has it fly out of her hands

Not now because I don't have much left to defend

>decime que se siente el 7-1

only during football games i guess

>white

Yes, but here nationalist means to try to make your country better, which you can't make because nobody here wants to do anything.

Funny fact is that Argentina has way more white people than America.

I have been to New York, Miami, Orlando, California and New England.

All places except for maybe New England have wayyyy less white people than say, Buenos Aires.

>argentina has 250 millions fully white people

Give it another couple years and Trudeau will make it so I know for sure.

ABRAM AS COMPORTAS

>this ass mad over a meme
kek
you subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

The tupi indigenous people/tupi language have been used many times in our history as a symbol of Brazilian nationalism, there was several literary and artistic movements around it hue :D Kuruminha is more than perfect for it

underrated

forgot pic

The U.S is a third world country and yes I voted Trump. Also I'm black. I will post timestamp if you don't believe me

>argentina is white

ohhh, now i get it. i was "googling" what the fuck you were trying to say

chill amerifriend, im not even argie

i am calm, its just pasta. ive been waiting for ever to use it

I love that pasta

this

right? best ive seen since the fresh from redit

Naggerr

Nationalism is a reactionary meme.

teehee

Depends on which one. Myanmar? Bangladesh? Zimbabwe? Probably, they have a long and storied history and tradition. Brazil, Mexico, or Nicaragua? No, they're artificial countries with little history or culture.

do people unironically think Argentina is a 3rd world shithole and not a white patrician paradise in the worst continent imaginable?

>Brazil, Mexico, or Nicaragua? No, they're artificial countries with little history or culture.
The world can easily recognize LatAm culture and history my friend :)

He had a culture though, when we were an Empire.

yes, never been there, never seen pictures of it. and the memes have convinced me its full of niggers. and honestly my opinion wont change just because i want it to still be a meme

>Mexico
As much as I can't stand pepper bellies to say that Mexico has no history is being intellectually dishonest. Pretending that some shitskins don't have a Civilization background is the worst form of self flattery you can heap upon your fragile ego.

I'd be too busy trying to survive.

Can confirm

Do you mean that if you happened to have been born in a third world country you don't have a reason to support your country and your nation?

on the opposite my friend :)

It is still 3rd world
It has loads of problems
But I love my state. And that is final.

The country itself I hate it.

I actually went to Buenos Aires and coudln't understand how argentina is 10x poorer than Brazil.

Their parks didn't have fences for example. (if you build a park without a fence here, it gets crowded with bums and drug dealers)

you fucking nigger nicaragua is literally objectively the best country in central america, possibly the entire world. We have the best history, culture, woman, beaches, and food. You fucking burger

Floripa is unironically an argie colony and was urbanized and colonized by surfers from other regions. Santa Catarina is by definition a Brazilian state like the Federal District which got influences from all over the country

Confirmed to have never been to a third world country and being a little entitled bitch

It does. But I love SC and hate Brazil. And since I recognize that I want the south free.

Latter we deal with RS.

One fight at a time.

Yes. I born and live in one of them.

So you love your state based on the fact that it ranks well in some stats and not really based on its culture? I mean if SC, let's suppose, had one of the lowest basic sewage coverage in Brazil would you still love SC?

was this just b8?

I love SC because of its strong germanic/italian/austrian culture.

Fuck Floripa. I like Blumenau, Pomerode, Concórdia, Treze Tilhas.....cities were culture and pride run high, people work and celebrate their ancestry.

We rank high BECAUSE of our culture, not the opposite.

>strong germanic/italian/austrian culture

my understanding of Argentina is you guys have decent wine, great steaks, a unique indy/pop music scene, a few Italians, and a strong hold of German Nazi diaspora in an area that you are not welcomed in unless you know somebody that knows somebody.

No, because I wasn't born there. I'd be nationalistic for the country I was born in, not lived in.

it is their right to be nationalistic just as it is my right with my superior weaponry, culture, and heritage, to garner wealth at their expense

yes, yes, you sure showed me, Santa Catarina is truly European

Monkey-chan is cute.

Yes, I wonder where do all these visitors come from to celebrate """German""" culture

i've been in a few third world countries due to the nature of my job and to be honest no, i wouldn't be nationalistic. in fact if i lived in those countries i'd dip out for greener pastures.

Many Swedes seem proud of their nation.

>worst continent imaginable
South America isn't as bad as Africa.

What does colloquial mean user? I wanna hear you say it

If we were more than 8% of the population, maybe.

Third worlders are nationalistic but they don't know it. They just learn that they are nationalistic once they migrate to the first world.

Half live there
more 20% from the state

So 66% is from SC.
fecomercio-sc.com.br/fmanager/fecomercio/pesquisas/arquivo369_1.pdf

And also if we secceded you could come here......just get a visa.

Don't cry just because you can't admit SC is the best state.

No. I wouldnt be nationalistic in 1st world either.

>Don't cry just because you can't admit SC is the best state.
kek, it's a good brazilian state with nice beaches I admit it
>And also if we secceded you could come here......just get a visa.
Why get a visa when you are a brazilian state and will always be?

Fuck no. I would migrate to America and become ultra nationalist.

most of them r, and blame others 4 their problems

Colloquialisms are fine so long as they don't objectively reduce the utility of the language. This is one such case of them objectively reducing the utility of the language.

Why do natives still live in South America? Why havent you killed them all?