UMich Email Hack

Alright Sup Forums, which one of you did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mbernhard.com/
eecs.umich.edu/eecs/etc/staff/staffsearchform.cgi?lenaway
twitter.com/umbernhard
michigandaily.com/section/crime/racist-emails-sent-university-engineering-computer-science-students
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Heh that was me. Based

SUBTLE

This is fake right?

Nope, it was sent all over campus

Clearly looks like a false flag. Trump supporters who unironically do this kind of shit deserve to hang.

>undergrads

gross.

This stinks of leftist false flag.

If I were to do it, I would send out an email entirely in ebonics about "mo divers teh"

> Alright Sup Forums, which one of you did this?
Matt Bernhard, apparently.

Works with computer security so he should easily be able to h4x0r the university email.
mbernhard.com/

Michigan Law student reporting in. I never received such an email. Not sure I believe it.

i did it, it was me; the infamous hacker named 4Channel

Maybe that's because it was sent to ee undergrads

looks like a faggot cum guzzling cuck who will come up with an explanation that's something along the lines of

"my account was hacked by alt-right students to spread hate. this is why we need feminism"

Just texted my younger brother who's an UG... unfortunately, he's going to think I did this. kek

(((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Kek, it's funny but I doubt anyone did that seriously. Either a false flag or someone with humor had wanted to have fun.

Some undergrad advisor trying to frame a grad student for racism in the most retardedly obvious way imaginable by changing the display name on her work email and putting his email in the replyto. Email was sent to EE undergrads and both work in the UMich EE department. Grad student seems to be full-SJW judging by his twitter.

Presumably the grad student raped her by asking for her phone number and this is her way of getting revenge.

twitter.com/umbernhard

sauce?

wtf

what am i reading

Leftist false flag. Document this thread for evidence.

This picture was found as an attachment to the email

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

If you look it says ee-undergrads, so electrical engineering undergrads only.

Could be a double-false flag by conservatives. Surely no one would actually be dumb enough to think the plan in OP was going to work, but there could be people dumb enough to think that there were people dumb enough to think that it might.

Hi niggers

literally convulsing

The computer version of putting someone else's name in the "from" spot on a letter. Only you're a retard and crossed off your own name on the pre-printed envelope.

hey ladasha, watcha doin

INTERESTED IN COMING AND BUILDING A WHITE ONLY VILLAGE?

Come join me in here and have a chat about your future.

they hacked the Jews!!! SHUT IT DOWN!

>from [email protected]
>reply-to matber
HEY RABBI
What
Are
You
Doing

lefty triple false flag. they know that people will immediately consider the conservative double false flag, so of course they are using this to their advantage.
no, the lefties did this. they are trying to make people think it was a conservative pretending to be a lefty disparaging a fellow lefty.
it was a very good try at the alibi and cover story but at some point hillary needs to step forward and answer for all this nonsense.

how many /polacks went to Umich? I can't be the only one who went in liberal as can be and came out massively redpilled after seeing what liberal ideals amount to firsthand

I sure as hell didn't get it

it says ee-undergrads, so only electrical engineering students got it

current red pilled student

I thought I was middle of the road, really. But yeah, the whole mind set here is pushing me away. Love the school, but the mentality is off putting.

Looking forward to what happens tomorrow.

considering Jewmich is over 20% Jewish and the President of the University is a big time Jew I'd expect at least 7-8 headlines tomorrow about this, something like "oy vey it's anuddah shoah"

>Tuesday night, at least three racist emails were sent out to University of Michigan Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate students. It has not been confirmed whether the sender is actually Matt Bernhard or Alex Halderman and it is speculated that the actual sender used these names as aliases.

>The subjects of the first two emails was “African American Student Diversity” and the third read “Jewish Student Diversity.”

The first two emails read: “Hi n*****s, I just wanted to say that I plan to kill all of you. White power! The KKK has returned!!! Heil Trump!!!!”

>The third reads: “Hi you fucking filthy jews, I just wanted to say the SS will rise again and kill all of your filthy souls. Die in a pit of eternal fire! Sincerely, Dr. Alex Halderman.”

>The emails were sent by three separate University uniqnames — all of which are administrators of the listservs, potentially indicative the listservs via the University’s online contact server, MCommunity, may have been hacked.

>University spokesman Rick Fitzgerald could not provide further information, but confirmed the University had been apprised of the situation.

why the fuck would they censor niggers but not filthy fucking jews?

michigandaily.com/section/crime/racist-emails-sent-university-engineering-computer-science-students

Here's an article:

God have mercy on you, my poor child. I graduated 3 years ago and can't imagine what it's like there now.

>why the fuck would they censor niggers but not filthy fucking jews?
Good question, is there a word in the English language more offensive than J*w?

go blue

Why is EE the most redpilled eningeering?

Halderman is the PhD advisor of the other guy being framed fyi.

you cad!

Redpilled Wolverine checking in

Only a female could be so fucking stupid as to change a display name but not the from field. Oh look, Catherine Lawrence. Any bets she gets a pussy pass for this hate crime?

>it was sent to ee-undergrads you can tell by the pixels

So I can't find anything on Catherine Lenaway other than her UMich profile which has a phone number.

University of Michigan undergraduate EE here.

The email headers show it was sent from an email header faking tool.

the "From" field shows you that my man
or do the headers have a third party

It was delivered by emkei dot cz.

>eecs.umich.edu/eecs/etc/staff/staffsearchform.cgi?lenaway
Seems accurate, but we have to go deeper.

Why would she ruse him? Pump and dump? Revealed his powerlevel?

EE => Electrical Engineering Department

EE students usually take a course in Networking. During this course, professors like to look clever by sending bogus emails made from SMTP packets with bogus headers.

Basically, some student took what he learned in class and spammed it to everyone in the school. He likely didn't use an account associated with him.

It might be possible somewhere to sniff the SMTP packets and see where they came from.

Definitely fake. Good troll.

Putin hacked UMich...

Can he be stopped?

Of course that would be the obvious cover THE RUSSIANS would want you to think

>leaving your laptop open while signed into email
>hacked
Really OP? Are you still sucking that many cocks?

consider reading the thread first nigger

>potentially indicative the listservs via the University’s online contact server, MCommunity, may have been hacked

Or you just use your familiarity with SMTP protocols to make an email with

To: [Your choice]

Oh look, the local ISP routed it to the correct inboxes.

No hacking required. You can send an email from "[email protected]" if you want.

Learned in a Networking course usually taught to EE majors.

Police have released a photograph of the suspect.

OK EE students hardly care they are doing math

Holy shit

looks like the one who needs to be hanged is you

Found it....

What are you cucks gonna say when Trump's emails get hacked?

Better be prepared.

LOL

What about Obamas emails about hotdogs and ping pong? Same thing?

Grab em by the pussy guys!!!

The writer of the hate speech has been identified by police, picture released!

Shut up, kike
They're as dumb as actual racists shouting "HEIL TRUMP" while shooting niggers, while the idea that their action couldn't massively set back their cause doesn't even reach the realm of their imagination. There should be now space on earth for low IQ subhumans.

Looks stoned...whos off camera to his side?

Bleached hair? Posed in the woods?

Around fall...maybe September last year..CIA??

Wild guesses...totally guessing here...

>Accept the brown hordes, it's the only way, you're a kike if you think any differently!

Kek, tell me of your experiences and hardships with subhumans medkit.

>going full bowlcut
Literally the most retarded thing you can do atm

Who says i'm going full bowlcut? Even going full bowlcut can't put a dent in the actual subhumans.

I'm asking the Mountain Jew how many black people he's ever even met,

The medkit was just saying it's stupid to declare your allegiance to the Emperor while spraying bullets into a crowd of nogs.

Well, obviously that's stupid from a political standpoint.

But I'm asking, shit I'll ask you now, how many black people have you actually been forced to be around?

They break the spirit and enrage the soul.

>tfw not on main campus

Laugh because they won't show any pay-to-play or weird pedo shit. Get fucked commie.

I had the unfortunate experience of first living in a large city and then actually living in the black area of said city.
I know blacks are low-quality people, but talking in public about how you want to hang them from the trees is not a smart thing if you ever want to be rid of them.

Die shareblue. And thats sam hyde jesus fucking christ do your job well

He's meming dude

Oh lordy, he's a Computer Science teach too.

He must not have made it to Computer Science III

You're not wrong, but if you actually went to black schools in black areas like you say, cuz I sure as shit did, you would understand how anyone could snap from these people.

Peroxide raises redox potential in water and that supports the destruction of bacteria and "parasites".

Its just water with an extra O

>Sincerely, Dr. Alex Halderman

kek

Exactly this I don't give a shit what you do to people. Just try not to bring down a whole movement in the process.

Please tell me this is fake, or atleast whatt country its from

Proofs

>Dude it was just a meme lmao
-user 2017

I guess a long life of knowing exactly what kind of worthless humans niggers are while simultaneously watching them openly beat Trump Supporters in the streets makes me not actually fucking care, but I do understand what you're trying to say.

History is repeating itself with antifa acting up. RWDS soon, just bide your time for a little longer.

damn what a fucking beast

he whooped swol nigs ass while taking jabs in the back of the head from the hyena gallery

>electrical engineering and computer science
>computer science
>being this monumentally stupid
It's rotten to the core now, even in stem. There is truly no hope left for you america.

>Swole
Nah, he just has low body fat. Lots of people think niggers are ripped, they just run a lot.

They're actually just all stringy and tall.

The amount of angry niggers I beat in foot races and arm wrestling growing up was literally ALL of them.

>Greetings niggers,
>Omae wa mo shinderu.
>t.hitler