Chinese are the stupidest motherfuckers in history

>Mao sees birds eat grains
>He tells 1 billion chinks to kill all the birds in China so that the birds won't eat their grains anymore
>1 billion chinks kill all the birds in China
>with no more birds, the insect population explodes in China
>the insects eat all the grains
>45 million chinks starve to death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

>Mao needs steel to make buildings
>He tells 1 billion chinks to stop farming and working, and instead to melt down all their metal to produce steel
>1 billion chinks gather every single piece of metal in sight, including farming tools, pots, and pans
>1 billion chinks chop down every single tree in sight to fuel the furnaces, and even tear down their houses to provide more wood
>In the end, 1 billion chinks produce millions of tons of useless pig iron that is completely unusable
>1 billion chinks now have no homes to live in, no tools to use for farming, no pots to cook food, no wood to heat the pots, and no food to eat

China.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
youtube.com/watch?v=rpQYwkW5oL0
youtube.com/watch?v=M4fUpRRPXvc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=AXER-vlKzb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>commy logic

>comes will defend this
Real china is Taiwan.

Chinks are a literal slave race with no concept of independent thought.

a shithead, for all to see

>invented gunpowder, writing paper, compass, ships
>had the chance to colonize the world 200 years before Europe but doesn't out of ethics
Yeah no. The average Chinese child will outmatch any american black or hispanic any day. Fuck off with the China hate threads.

Go away CREW. Nobody wants you here. You don't even meme correctly.

the new thief, tyrant and murderer in power

Mao shrugged, and dropped the weight of the country off his shoulders

Mao's purpose was crashing China with no survivors, destroying all their culture & history, all so that the chinese could be crafted into the perfect insectoid race for the Globalist's future factories. Communism enslaved them more effectively than the British Empire did.

Enjoying America, Steven Deng?

its population control dumb ass

I too browsed reddit today. Upboated XD

>Yeah no
Fuck off

>implying that wasn't his plan in the first place

If you starve everyone and you're the only distributor of food, you gain control over the masses.

He also jailed and executed a lot of intellectuals forcing a brain drain. With no brains left, no one can question the Communists.

drumpf is careening america into a conflict with China and no i'm not chinese, trayvon.

>t. ching chong

Oh! Look! It's another China thread. When will Sup Forums learn China threads are Shit.

SAGE. SAGE. SAGE.

Chinese are niggers. Literal insects. Soulless. Can't wait to mow down hordes of chinklings during their human wave attacks in the upcoming war.

l0l

>be me, chinese general
>about to be crushed by larger army
>set up night ambush in valley, tell the archers to only shoot when they see lights
>enemy isn't completely retarded, moves slowly and stealthily into our territory
>left a note pinned to a tree, dead center of the ambush area
>they find it and freeze, establish a perimeter
>all the officers and nobles gather to read my note
>its too dark to see, so they light a torch

Nationalist China was the best possible China.

i actually learned from my book today that it sounds that way because they have different tones for the same word that have several meanings.

Dumbshit.

There's a city in China that's pronounced "chong ching".

hmmmm...makes esense

Chinese is one ugly ass language. Sounds like ass rape.

Chinks are so stupid.

>Muh 5000 years of history!

Yeah. 5000 years of being enslaved and exploited.

but Chinese people are stereotypically smarter people...

better than thai at leastma vietnamease

I doubt there will be an actual war but China will get cucked guaranteed.

Better to start civil unrest and let China internally combust like it always does every 100 years.

INTERESTED IN COMING AND BUILDING A WHITE ONLY VILLAGE?

Come in here and have a chat, it's very real and happening.

>out of ethics
Yeah nah. It's not like chings weren't expansionist - they just got blown the fuck out by everyone they tried to colonize except Xinjiang turks and Tibetan boy buggerers.

Chinese still dumb

Also, colonialism, by an actual civilized nation, IS ethical. What could be more ethical than taking up the White Man's Burden and teaching cannibal savages the ways of society?

Han Chinese isn't a race user
it's just a collection of bastards only brought together by the people who ruled them
they're the Slavs of Asia

Chinks cheat and plagiarize like crazy. They have no creativity and no originality. They're insects.

OP is a reddit repost. Sup Forums is not kikebook. Fuck off with your reddit reposts.

yes, Chinese isn't a race.
while they share the exact DNA as Japanese, they are more dirty and cruel.

Yeah I figured that out recently. The "Han Chinese race" is a mutt race of mongrels. Probably the least pure race in the world.

>Some sparrows found refuge in the extraterritorial premises of various diplomatic missions in China. The personnel of the Polish embassy in Beijing denied the Chinese request of entering the premises of the embassy to scare away the sparrows who were hiding there and as a result the embassy was surrounded by people with drums. After two days of constant drumming, the Poles had to use shovels to clear the embassy of dead sparrows.[5]

They're still gonna conquer everything though

k

>They're still gonna conquer everything though

they cannot even fight for their own freedom.

confirmation bias. the smart ones leave. imagine the ones that stay...

>White Man's Burden
how many legitimate examples of successful colonialism are there? are there many that successfully integrated the natives into the colonial society? more often than not native populations are ill adapted to mass society. their behaviour usually becomes dysfunctional, and they suffer high proportions of mental illness, poverty and substance abuse. they're just not fit for our conception of civilisation.

you're from nz, so you have one of the few (mostly) integrated native populations, but if you'd ever met the average abo then you would understand. it's like trying to bring an animal out of its natural habitat and then wondering why it's not coping well.

Man between this and the guy kicking the elevator door and falling down the shaft I dunno...

Reminder: We were Hitler's bff

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

>Cannot even fight for their own

Because, Chinese are completely apathetic about their government. Chinese lives have consistently gotten better since the reform and opening up. As long as the average Chinese life gets better, no one is going to complain.

This idea that Chinese are oppressed by this authoritarian government is false. That Chinese are just itching for the chance to rebel and over throw their cruel Communist party, is just a meme.

The average Chinese does not give a FUCK about their government.

I laughed. That's straight out of a Tom & Jerry cartoon.

It's no chinese stupidity, it's a stupid fucker with absoulute power.

There were adequare factions within CCP, but what could they do whilst Mao lived? They fixed all the shit later.

Leftism is a disease of the mind.

This is true. I've seem them work. No ingenuity or semblance of creativity, Niggers are more creative than chinks

We will be around for the next 4 years

>Not using night vision goggles to read the note
>Le shig

Too many chink proxies and chink immigrants in this thread. This is why you can't trust Asian immigrants.

The Germans found friends in all countries looking to fight communism.

It's rather chun-tsin.

what a faggot, i hope you get shot

>then see what is happening to western europe, "new germans" and "new swedes"
>china had ancient merkel

No it's not. It's chong ching, you ching chong.

Is that what actually happened? What a bunch of retards.

Well their city names are all similar so we might be talking about two different ones.

Careful with that dog pic m8, you'll make all the Canadians itt hungry and / or horny.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpQYwkW5oL0

kek

So no, the same city. Well it depends on the dialect, is can be pronounced both variants. It's a bit funny too.

>doesn't out of ethics
>China
muh sides

When was the last time China conquered anything?

Tibet, now the Yellow Sea.

>Because, Chinese are completely apathetic about their government. Chinese lives have consistently gotten better since the reform and opening up. As long as the average Chinese life gets better, no one is going to complain.
When you get executed for not going along party lines, its pretty easy to say everyone apathetic about the government. Tell me how much you hear about the government at all from Chinese people? Are you fucking serious? Over a billion people and no one is complaining? Hahaha dude wake up.

>This idea that Chinese are oppressed by this authoritarian government is false. That Chinese are just itching for the chance to rebel and over throw their cruel Communist party, is just a meme.
And I guess every other countries visits Sup Forums frequently except the Chinese and North Koreans because they find it boring?

>The average Chinese does not give a FUCK about their government.
It's hard to show you give a fuck when you are behind the great firewall of China.

youtube.com/watch?v=M4fUpRRPXvc

They deserved every second of it.

and of course the people of China have freedom of speech. Only ones happy with corruption party maybe the ones that are left alive, that profit with money and guanxi from the corruption party of China

*South China Sea

Too late. You already fucked up. Go hang your head in shame.

>Japanese
>Ethics

Remember this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

lol

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaa

India is like the gold standard for compassionate colonialism

>occupying uninhabited coral reefs now constitutes China's greatest military victory of the last 50 years

Granted 10s of millions people died. The history of communist failures in china is fucking hilarious. Everything they did was absolutely retarded, from start to finish. It's like a Monty Python sketch.

Ex
>moa says every should have farm equipment
>peasants actually believe in communism
>so the poorest of the poor Chinese volutarly turn in their one valuable possession turn that litteraly puts food on the table
>government melts the tools down, reforge the metal in lower quality farm tools and gives them back to same farmers that turned them in
>millions starve due to low quality farm equipment

>drumpf

off yourself

Look at numbers
10k protesters in 1.4b is nothing
It has always been nothing, despite what you hear on western media

If the country did not revolt through the intellect purge, communism, cultural revolution, great leap forward, economic collapse, great famine, great firewall, 500ppm air pollution; it's safe to say, nothing will

I saw that reddit thread too, friend :)

>how many legitimate examples of successful colonialism are there?
1. your country
2. my country
>are there many that successfully integrated the natives into the colonial society?
Well ours don't eat people anymore, so that's a plus. Just because you got stuck with the boongs. They're not really human anyway, so best to treat them as wildlife.

:^)

wumao !
you are taking money and guanxi to support oppression and denial of normal human rights to the people of China

I fucking hate american expat english teachers posting under nippon flag

Has china ever won a war against a foreign power in its thousands of years of history?

your words are lies
China needs a free press

>the chinks will build bases in the scarborough islands
>only a few hundred kms from Luzon island
>maoists pinkos are also in an uproar

i just fucking hate these fuckers so goddamn much.
wish we had free helicopter rides.

>ethics
nigger this is china

Chinese people don't riot over government actions or policies.

They riot over rape allegations or other sex crimes.

>The Shaoguan incident was a civil disturbance which took place overnight on 25/26 June 2009 in Guangdong province, China. A violent dispute erupted between migrant Uyghurs and Han workers at a toy factory in Shaoguan as a result of allegations of the sexual assault of a Han female. Groups of Han set upon Uyghur co-workers, leading to at least two Uyghurs being killed, (Uyghur workers who witnessed the incident report at least 100 dead and 400 wounded) and some 118 people injured.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXER-vlKzb0

It's possible that if a particular official was found to have done such an act, the ensuing riot could accidentally overthrow the government.

And?

stfu! i love china and the chinese government. do you know how much progress was made in the last few decades?

What happen when you type on "Tienanmen square massacre" on weibo? do automatically get arrested?

do you know which Party caused China to be so poor in the first place, and today so corrupt