Maxine Waters Eventually We Have To Impeach President Trump

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
FUCK TRUMP
WHITE PEOPLE /BTFO/

IMPEACH TRUMP!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XXPGPMTulDw

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/12/scandal-plagued-maxine-waters-top-dem-on-banking-committee/
pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/doc/421955733.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Dec 19, 2004&author=Chuck Neubauer and Ted Rohrlich&pub=Los Angeles Times&edition=&startpage=&desc=CAPITALIZING ON CLOUT; Capitalizing on a Politician's Clout; The husband, daughter and son of Rep. Maxine Waters have business links to people the influential lawmaker has aided.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

impeach him for what exactly, doing his fucking job?

Surely this will be the end of his campaign

Literally who is it today

that ignorant ape is still more profound than any rabbi

He's white. And male. Obviously this is against the constitution which was founded in Africa in 209 BC.

>putin is advancing into korea
jesus christ this retarded nigger

afterwards Pelosi said President Bush they are all fucking retarded

>the look on (((pelosi)))'s face trying to rein that ape bitch in

she can't even form any fucking coherent sentences

how do these people get into the halls of power at the rate they do?

Based Baghdad bob.

>Trumps administration is in a death spiral, mark my words. Any day now, we will repel the invaders, and take back the white house!

It's time to set up a new Committee on Un-American Activities and start hanging the commies.

McCarthy did nothing wrong.

affirmative action and fooling low IQ minorities with big, nice sounding words

this black bitch needs to meet her maker

>and fooling low IQ minorities with big words

Yeah, all she has to do is make the shitskins angry and that's never been a difficult task. Facts never get in the way of that.

Trump and his supporters will never fucking learn.

This bitch and all of her allies are cronies for the Clinton camp. They are all still doing Hillary's bidding. Did you honestly think she was just going to walk away? This is her new game

Unless Trump pushes for indictment against Clinton this shit is only going to continue and it's only going to get worse.

Look what this bitch had going on her favor. Did you honestly think it would all collapse?

Maxine is such a crusty old cunt, anyone not an old black woman would have been fired long ago

my god, this level of shilling shouldn't even be possible

Please, I want to drop tips on lefties.

I remember her from Sanford & Son

You dirty ol fish-eyed fool!

BTFO

She's welcome to try. The problem with her strategy is that she's laid her cards on the table and let him know her plans.

Trump will take this into account, and be damned sure everything he does isn't blatantly illegal, meaning that if she even tries, her entire party will look like fools.

Looks like someone's about to have a heart attack very soon.

Maybe all that fried chicken isn't doing her good.

Why doesnt the crowd start booing?

They must be annoyed

>He approved bombing innocents, in uh... um, Aleppo! thank you

IT WAS YEMEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

She still thinks Allepo is a brand of dog food...

She's the nigress that claimed "Trump was fighting in Korea" or some such, right?

why are all women in american politics disgusting plastic monsters who look like trannies?

how do they even afford plastic surgery

>88

Kek wills it!

Niggers and spics haven't realized how annoyed whites have become with their subhuman asses in the United States.

Close... Putin is fighting in Korea, according to her. He needs a break from hacking.

Sure he did.

He focused on Hollywood instead of academia.

>Sure he did.

I could make the case that his focus was broader than that, but I can't argue with your statement.

>The Crucible is a 1953 play by American playwright Arthur Miller

Commie kike Arthur Miller wrote the Crucible, a book about the Salem witch trials, in response to "McCarthyism" in an effort to equate McCarthy's efforts to expose reds to that of a "witch hunt". It was required reading along with Ann Frank's diary when I was a lad in school.

what are the odds those votes have been severely altered?

>200k views
>600 votes
smooth jewtube

Why do they make us read such boring, emotional shit, rather than something like Nachomachean Ethics?

I see more botox and corruption in her face than in a Hollywood star.

They're often rich and they have connections.

It's treason, then.

Of course a fucking kike would say impeach trump Hitler was richtig

MMMMMMMHMMMMMMMM

>When he dropped the bombs on ah..
>ah..
Aleppo?
>Aleppo

Also
>Russia
>Korea

This
I was at a photo opp with this retard in a tunnel below Crenshaw in L.A.
She had the most hideous jewish female handler. They walk around in the light doing their thing like it's no big deal.

Hi Israel

This nigress claimed Russian invaded Korea

How did she ever become a congressman? She's got poor geographical and current event knowledge

Oh the butthurt.
He's been president for what, 3 weeks? Those people are fucking pathetic.

Is anyone else completely over this bullshit? The exact same rubbish being repeated over and over again... Trump is doing exactly what he said he'd do throughout his whole campaign. Did these morons think he was joking the whole time? GET OVER IT YOU STUPID NIGGERS, THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE VOTED FOR.

this

wtf she's literally rehashing CNN memes

>banking scandal
judicialwatch.org/blog/2012/12/scandal-plagued-maxine-waters-top-dem-on-banking-committee/

> 2004, Maxine Waters' relatives had made more than $1 million
pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/doc/421955733.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Dec 19, 2004&author=Chuck Neubauer and Ted Rohrlich&pub=Los Angeles Times&edition=&startpage=&desc=CAPITALIZING ON CLOUT; Capitalizing on a Politician's Clout; The husband, daughter and son of Rep. Maxine Waters have business links to people the influential lawmaker has aided.

lick lick lick ma ballls

Please dear god I beg them do it. Go ahead impeach him Pence is immediately after sworn in as president. Leftist ass pain over the policies he would instate would literally cause a rapid reversal of the expansion of the universe until about 12 seconds later the entire universe would collapse back into a singularity exactly like it was prior to the big bang.

shes right you know, its an objective statement of fact

Not providing ample proof he's separated himself from his business for one.

>Committee on Un-American Activities
>McCarthy

McCarthy was a Senator, he had nothing to do with the House Un-American Activities Committee.

>Israel

>Jew flag

Yea, fuck you.