How many people did he redpill tonight?

How many people did he redpill tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xbdW0HRkaO8
youtu.be/VwoVJkrBoDY
youtu.be/NcEiDY5qBbg
youtu.be/ezJpN_CaDhE
youtu.be/GzoC3TJRq2w
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5spr6g/sanders_and_cruz_cnn_town_hall_debate_discussion/
youtube.com/watch?v=2ugBYg1zbuY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none, the left is incapable of critical thinking, especially when it goes against their world views.

This

He did yeoman's work, and truly did some good. All Sanders had was feels, the assertion that rights belong to government and more cowbell.
Implied by this is that only leftists could possibly be flipping around the channel and settle on a debate re: Obamacare on CNN. And you know that's not the case.

all modern nations have universal single payer, ted cruz is retarded.

and so is Sup Forums.

Clearly they don't, as the USA does not.

You can have your mandatory and shitty healthcare policies, we'll continue to foot the bill for scientific advancement while simultaneous not paying over 50% of our salaries in taxes.

>your posts

We'll remember this when you run out of potatoes again.

>trump
>scientific advancement

He's a fucking leech.

He failed, now he's bending the knee. Because it's survival for him. I still don't trust the rat.

>Still a Senator
>Still respected in Texas
>Young
>Was not damaged significantly in the Presidental campaign like Yeb!
When will you /r/thedonald assimilate into Sup Forums and think critically or go back?

can someone post the highlights? I ain't watching 2h of unedited drivel

Honestly I was bretty gud and entertaining. I would highly recommend watching it in full.

>it was bretty gud

none

>Your questions
>Muh 1% ad infinitum
>CHARTS AND FACTS FROM TED
>More cowbell
Just go watch it, Ted is clearly prepared and destroyed Sanders, but muh free stuff people are convinced that Bernie won.

Quick rundown for you senpai.

Lol you fuckin clowns are defending Cruz now?

Good lord

Just because El Rato is a sniveling piece of shit doesn't mean he doesn't prepare for a debate. He clearly destroyed Bernie.

The following basically sums it up:

>Hello Bernie, I own a small business. I can't grow my business because Obamacare regulations are pushing me into the red

You own a business. That means you're EVIL. Check your privilege. People deserve free stuff, and people like you should pay for their free stuff.

*cheering liberal children in the background*

>Cruz cites facts and statistics
>Bernie makes emotional appeal and then starts talking about MORE COWBELL.

Sanders admitted that ACA needs to be reformed, but he only appealed to emotion and talked about the bigger picture beyond that.

Cruz used compelling arguments but was bought and sold a long time ago.

Bernie's a broken gramophone.
Cruz is a prostitute.

Nobody was redpilled.

Sad but true

About right. Bernie sold out like the literal Jew he is. He's a mouthpiece

Its actually good material, Berger. Well, if you count Bernie getting BTFO harder than 7-1 as material.

heres a funny version with commentary from half assed comedians

youtube.com/watch?v=xbdW0HRkaO8

None.
Rhonda was too stupid to pick up what he was dropping, I feel they all were the same way.
>mansplaining using classist facts!

Zero. Third worlders dont give a shit about freedom of opportunity or natural rights. Most liberals I talk to still think Obamacare was free insurance

Post classic Rato videos
youtu.be/VwoVJkrBoDY
youtu.be/NcEiDY5qBbg
youtu.be/ezJpN_CaDhE
youtu.be/GzoC3TJRq2w

>none of us were leftists before we came here

Critical thinking is precisely what causes one to shed their default leftism

>reddit.com/r/politics/comments/5spr6g/sanders_and_cruz_cnn_town_hall_debate_discussion/

Educated, well rounded and down to Earth arguments

>Sup Forums

HURR DURR EL RATO KEK KEK PRAISE KEK LELELEL

BERNIE BTFO

KIKE!!!

NIGGER!!!

BERNIE IS OLD AHAHAHA WHO LET HIM OUT OF THE OLD FOLKS HOME KEKKEKEKEKEKEK

DURRRRRR

>Educated, well rounded and down to Earth moderated arguments
fixed it

how the fuck do you have 50 employees and you can't even afford health care for yourself?

is trump running her salon too?

She's in the DFW area, so likely her salons are just places for military people to get their standard haircuts and that's it. The margins on managing hairdressing places aren't great unless you're in control of some boutique that charges ridiculous prices for a haircut. IIRC she had something like 38 employees.

Razor thin margins. Most small businesses are forced to run on them due to regulation.

that doesn't excuse not being to even afford health care for herself, she's clearly incompetent

we can't allow her to get the nuclear codes

this, United States citizens pay more for pharmaceuticals and medical innovations because europoors simply cannot afford it in their backwards countries

It seems to her that paying ~2k a month in healthcare isn't reasonable.

>that doesn't excuse not being to even afford health care for herself
Are you stupid? Even under the ACA most Americans can't afford healthcare. They only purchase it because they're legally required or, like most Americans, they eat the fine. 4 years of ACA health care is more expensive than a college degree.

Watching the debate now, Ted's actually pretty good

Bernie is the biggest, most strung out whore of 2016.

>She's in the DFW area, so likely her salons are just places for military people
What are you basing this off of? The metroplex is not one big military base

sorry poorfags, why are you against universal care then faggot?

>the solution to people being unable to afford purchasing a product they may or may not use at gunpoint is to ensure they are forced to purchase that product at gunpoint
Fucking idiot

Here's the quick rundown for anyone who missed it:
>Boinie says something senile or completely idealistic without facts
>Ted walks back to his podium to pull out his binder of liberal falsehoods and spouts a handful of stats
>Bernie basically admits that Obamacare sucks cock but is "a step in the right direction"
>Ted pulls out more facts and continues to show off his superior debating skills
Any respect I had for bernouts was gone after that schlacking.

Why do you contradict yourself? If the government forces poor people to pay a fine because they can't afford healthcare, it ain't anywhere near universall

>cuck care = UH

link to the whole debate without faggot commentary?

Not an argument, cuccboi

Dont fall for yuro memes burgers, you're superior to yurocucks in every single way

None. Communist Kike vs Bought Canadian Rat.

Why the fuck did obongo force everyone on a Universal Mandate? People were buying the cheapest insurance just not to use it.

Because my job pays 90% of the premiums for mine and my family's cadilllac plan.

Because progressives were stupid enough to think it would work like car insurance and built it around the same legalese so it would be constitutional. They also brought in insurance companies to help design the bill. Turns out car insurance and health insurance serve completely different purposes and insurance companies designed the bill to suit THEIR monetary interests, but you wouldn't expect progressives to understand that. Also people buy the cheapest insurance because it's all they can afford and they can't even afford to use it because the premiums are so high. They're paying for insurance they can't even use.

Here you go you lazy fuck. Just google it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ugBYg1zbuY

then go back you fucking fruitcake
take a hike

wut?

you know not everybody is super partisan

How are you old enough to post and not understand basic economics? She stated the margins are too thin.

I heard a lot of "He won the debate, but he's wrong" and "Bernie may not have been as good at dodging questions, but he got through to how people feel more"

When people say shit like that, that means you're getting through. People never admit they had their minds changed, because it's admitting they were wrong before.

Does anyone have the time code the rigged question email printout shows up?

Please? Pic related

fpbp