DebateGate - Did CNNFeed rig the Zodiac Killer vs Bernout Debate? (they did)

FAKE NEWS BTFO BY THEMSELVES YET AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ugBYg1zbuY#t=1h05m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

wouldnt have expected less from cnn desu
rato still won lmao

>shitposter with an American conservative victim complex
Good god.

weak b8

Jesus when will they go out of business? This should be sent to Trump or Cruz.

The_Donald is spamming this like the New Don portrait on Jan. 19. There's no chance that they won't hear about it.

What was her question? Was it for or against Obamacare?

Is anyone surprised that (((Jake Tapper))), (((Dana Bash))), and (((Bernie Sanders))) were up to some (((tricks)))?

>E-mail your questions to CNN
>CNN finds the ones they approve of
>CNN lets those people ask their approved question
Not everything is some grand conspiracy.

Here's another version without the zoom in.

all right hate machine, what's the game plan for torturing CNN this time? flood that OP image all over normie sites? mass mail it to ABC and FOX?

Oh, and did anyone else hear the part where Bernie asked the moderators "What's her name?" when Ted was answering the pregnant woman?

This

You guys are retarded

This doesn't prove anything

They're not going to have a debate on national t.v. without checking the questions being asked first

NEXT

T R UM P F A G S are retarded

so cnn had the questions prior to the debate?

What else would you expect from stupid enough to support Drumpf?

>Hillary emails CNN her questions
>CNN prints them out and gives them to people to ask
>CNN pretends they were from random people

Thanks for the bumps faggots.

So this lady printed out her own question from an email sent from CNN? You're like one of those people who calls me crazy when I tell them about MKULTRA.

>Not printing out your question to prevent yourself from being a stuttering retard on TV.
Not everyone was made for public speaking.

are you guys fucking retarded? what's the difference between CNN writing questions for some one and CNN making sure people ask the RIGHT questions?

CNN still controls the content, they still control what's being asked.

Is that what a news organization should be doing in a "fair" debate?

It shows that you're a retard. I hope the_retard pushes it so more people can see how dumb you are

She printed what was sent to her, not what she personally wrote. It's a known fact CNN provided the questions in the prior debates and gave them to the DNC chair woman. Do you think they had a change if heart? Don't be naive.

Here's the question:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ugBYg1zbuY#t=1h05m57s

Also, from a T_D thread:
The entire premise of her question was that she received Medicaid in Maryland 2 weeks after she moved.
It takes 6 months to establish residency in Maryland.

Thanks for the additional bumps.

Go take a look at The_Donald/new or /rising.

shills are desperate for people to ignore this

Bump

>Gmail
>Your questions
Really makes you feel FakeNews desu senpai

haha saved

Holy fuck you people are retarded. Do you think they just let people ask random questions without any idea what the question is going to be. All the questions are pre-approved. This isn't a secret.

>>CNN finds the ones they approve of
almost tricked me there schlomo.

TFW am plebbit OP and only use plebbit to fan fires

forgot pic related fuck me

Theyre obviously shareblue. Theyre making fools of themselves left and right check out other threads

Thats not how it's supposed to work faggot

I'm not a shill you fucking troglodyte. It is literally not a secret that the questions are pre approved. All you are doing is making trump supporters look stupid. Congrats on doing the leftists work for them fuck stick.

Bro I promise you only pre approved questions are asked. I went to the CNN town hall for gary johnson and we had to submit our question before hand. This isn't a secret.

>they then print out those pre-approved questions and hand them to random audience members
Yeah you idiots. Don't you know how debates work? You email questions in and then they ask randos to read them aloud.

Lmao

Fuck CNN

This.

CNN curating questions is just as bad as them giving them the questions.

Did they explicitly hand you a printed email? Please explain the logistics of how that ended up in her hands.

>Literally

SJW flagged.

To respond, though: That's the whole point. That's the problem. Pre-approved questions by CNN *is* the problem. CNN has vested interests in showing each candidate in whatever light their master's deem most supportive of their larger goals to influence mass opinions.

By only allowing pre approved questions for their debate, CNN creates a power differential that allows CNN to affect outcomes.

The debate is their Craps table and CNN is setting the dice.

SJW flagged.

To respond, though: That's the whole point. That's the problem. Pre-approved questions by CNN *is* the problem. CNN has vested interests in showing each candidate in whatever light their master's deem most supportive of their larger goals to influence mass opinions.

By only allowing pre approved questions for their debate, CNN creates a power differential that allows CNN to affect outcomes.

>Time Warner donates more than $900,000 to Hillary
>People still wonder if they have an agenda
>Some people are actually stupid enough to think that CNN isn't trying to rig everything it can as hard as possible
Great argument for fascism, 2bh.

This is what happens
I went to a q&a and you had to email questions before hand and be approved

But they also had open question time, so meh

That's the whole point. That's the problem. Pre-approved questions by CNN *is* the problem. CNN has vested interests in showing each candidate in whatever light their master's deem most supportive of their larger goals to influence mass opinions.

900,000 they'll never see again heh.

Picking the questions and telling people what to ask are basically the same thing. Why are you being a tool?

I submitted my questions online, got an email that it was approved. We were then given a copy at the debate.
Look dude I fucking abhor CNN just as much as the next guy but this isn't a secret. I do agree that it is still manipulative because they can choose questions that push their narrative but to say that you found some kind of smoking gun here is just not true.

>old lady with MS gets her question approved
>all communication is through email
>don't want to fuck up the question on national TV
>print email string with your question on it

Naw, I'm just a paid soros shill like Mnuchin

they obviously did

we'll have to wait for some user with a dvr who taped it. maybe 1076L or whatever his name is has the video.

SJW flagged.

That's the whole point. That's the problem. Pre-approved questions by CNN *is* the problem. CNN has vested interests in showing each candidate in whatever light their master's deem most supportive of their larger goals to influence mass opinions.

I'm not being a tool. Every single day I fucking argue with leftists and it only gets harder when you fucking idiots run around with what you think is a smoking gun but is actually your mothers vibrator.

approving questions is no different than feeding them. They'd just approve the ones that support their narrative and reject the ones that don't.

see
Why do you autists have to make it so difficult to be a trump supporter.

Out.

Must get lonely on that high horse of yours. Stop arguing with everyone and thinking about vibrators all the time.

And Ill have you know my mother is a saint.

I am in the SJW ground zero that is NY so I am constantly at battle with these fucking people. I check these leftist faggots on a damn near daily basis.

And even saints have to get that ole pussy wet once in a while.

I cant stop looking at that disgusting double chin

Bump

Does anyone have a video of it in realtime? Or a link to it on youtube?

>CNN finds the ones they approve of
>Not everything is some grand conspiracy

Are you retarded?

Do you seriously think any TV network wouldnt screen questions that would be asked on live TV?