Tomi Lahren

Is she our girl Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMFz0KBnNeI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, but she is my girl.

my girl

she's a fucking moron

A race mixing charlatan. A fraud. Merely jumping on a bandwaggon for attention; typical woman.

this

did she have sex with charlamagne

>All that makeup

whenever she gets off glen becks shitty fucking channel I'll support her.

until then, no.

Why do all these right wing blonde bitches in their early 20s look like they are 30?

tomi lahren and laura southern are in their early 20s but they look really old
burger wymyn really age like milk

9/10 wud wafiu

I miss poopina

An autist with the mental acuity of an 8th grader that when confronted by strong opposition in real life (not reading from a teleprompter/ sperging out on an anime image board) folds under pressure? Sounds like she's a perfect fit.

Pretty face, not too much behind it. I'd make blonde babies with her, but she doesn't speak for me.

And your wuminz choke on smoke from peat fires.

it's poopeena

She's so stupid that I think she's a DNC plant. If you talk about politics for a living, how do you get wrecked by Trevor Noah?

looked up race mixing. she didnt deny it but i dont think she has youtube.com/watch?v=EMFz0KBnNeI

isnt she just fed her rants by her show producers? im sure it just started as "lets have a qt give our opinions for ratings". they shouldnt have let her go on lib shows

>girl

Shes my boo boo

>Is she our girl Sup Forums?
Yes

What would it like to meet Tomi at a bar? Would she be nice or would she yell? The first time I saw her in this website, she took my heart.

Yes. She is a coalburner. Degenerate

She's dumb.

She only knows how to read a TelePrompTer. Just like every other faggot "news reporter".

she's a retard

do you know that for sure?

Charlemagne has been dead for over a millennium. Also he was not a negro

Your country ages like milk. It should return to its rightful owner soon

Lana is Sup Forums's true waifu

>the blaze

No, she is a dumb slut.

Just because she is blonde and parrots some conservative talking points doesn't mean she is based or /ourgirl/.

Like all women she doesn't bring anything new to the table.

This guy gets it.

Also does anyone have that quote from King Louis about trusting women with political power?

In college Tomi seemed to have pussy on the brain. I wouldn't be surprised if she's devoured a fair amount of clam in her time.

>voc

where'd she go? She was a great actress and comedian :/

That makes me dick hard.