Will Hadrian's Wall actually work...

Will Hadrian's Wall actually work? It seems like a massive expenditure of the Imperium's resources for something as simple as keeping undesirables out of our provinces. Besides, can it not be defeated by the simple application of a ladder? The Celts are dogs, of course, but even they can build such basic tools.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecMfU3910WY&t=9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just got ten cubits taller

Indeed. And what of tunneling under such an impediment by Celtish moles? Will that not render it a fruitless endeavor? Better for the Emperor to not even try such a thing.

You're right, we should conquer mexico, aka carpet bomb it dresden style.

Im gonna need a quick rundown about this guy

Told people to love one another. Got crucified for it. Came back from dead and showed himself to a bunch of people. Authorities kill anyone who claims to have seen the risen Jesus. No-one recants even under torture. Early church goes to great lengths to collect first hand accounts. He loves you even though you choose to be an asshole most of the time. Fill your heart with love and you will find him. The alternative is eternity in the Abyss.

>celtish
When did this forum become so infested with new-plebes?

The Limes Germanicus works why wouldn't Hadrian's Wall?

>It seems like a massive expenditure

implying the Picts won't pay for it

It's mostly made of dirt and isnt even designed to keep people out. Youd know that if you got your news from somewhere other than RNN, which probably only showed you paintings of the stone segments.

>Plebs actually believe this

Cant wait for jupiter to strike you down. Also i heard some of your friends are participants in the games of the colloseum.

Quick rundown? Surely you mean brief epistle.

right around the time the leaffags showed up

Keximus. I would wager my entire salarium for the month of Junium that the the Emperor will make the Celts finance it's construction.

Walls/very well built fences work

See pic related or ask the Hebrews

It was a stupid move. They shouldve instead just conquer Scotland. Same goes to Germania.

It was made to funnel carts and trade to check points where they could be taxed.
But yeah, Roman illegal immigration worked for the Bretons.

Nero did NOTHING wrong

But it didnt. If they had invaded Germania Rome would still be around.

(((Christ)))

>Rothschilds bow to Jesus
>in contact with God
>possesses savior like abilities
>controls Heaven with an iron but fair fist
>owns cathedrals and missions globally
>direct descendant of David blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (NeoConstantinople will be the first city)
>owns 99% of religious truth on earth
>first designer souls will in all likelihood be Christian souls
>nation states entrust their morality reserves with Jesus, there's no morals in the Smithsonian, only the Vatican
>Jesus is about three decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>in reality is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from before the big bang to after the end of the universe
>we know His ultimate plan, He is a benevolent being

>scotland

Surely you mean Caledonia?

Picts had the high ground.

>Early church goes to great lengths to collect first hand accounts.

What a fucking laugh. The cunt dies during the reign of Tiberius and nobody's around to write anything down because his followers were illiterate sheepfucking semites like the king of the jews himself.

Then Saul of Tarsus has an identity crisis after a few too many wine jugs and pretends he's one of them, despite never even having met Iesvs. But unlike the sheepfuckers this "Paul" has some education thanks to the great Roman Empire and manages to start writing shit down. By which I mean making shit up.

He never meets the followers either.

If not for Constantine this little rabble of idiots would still have been back in Judea trying to scrape out a living. Daily reminder Byzantium was a mistake that will bite us in the ass. Maximillian was right.

Hail Nero. May your roads be lit by the burning pyres of Christians. Long live Rome, the eternal city. True home of romans.

-t. Julian the apostate

>still betting on fixed games

you do know all ((((fights)))) in the Collosseum are fixed right?

We're gonna rebuild the temple. Believe me, it's gonna be a great temple. The best temple.

And all the jews can go back to Judea and stamp out this rebellious splitter group once and for all.

The pantheon will be made great again.

>not getting news from the Orator

pleb

Good point. You should go ahead and take your front door off your house, then.

>HE WAS A CONSOLE OF ROME!

What did Caesar mean by this?

Fake news

They are all getting denarii from the senate. DONT BELIEVE THEIR LIES

Shut up faggot. We're making Rome great again

BY DECREE OF OUR ESTEEMED IMPERATOR, DONILIVS TRVMPVS, ALL ARABS AND OTHER FOREIGNERS OF DARK COMPLEXION SHALL BE EXPELLED FROM ALL ROMAN TERRITORIES! IT IS YOUR CIVIC DUTY TO DO THEM HARM! THIS MESSAGE PAID FOR BY THE GUILD OF MILLERS. THE GUILD OF MILLERS USES ONLY THE FINEST GRAINS. TRUE ROMAN BREAD, FOR TRUE ROMANS.

A Jew whosideology is designed to weaken our people and destroy our empire

>console
I xbox 360 walked out.

Can we talk about wheatgate?

I'm such a child
I love these ROMA KEKUS threads
Caesar for dictator now!

+1 to you good sir

>youtube.com/watch?v=ecMfU3910WY&t=9s

These savages shall never be Roman citizens! by Jove's providence we shall die defending Rome to the last man...I say crucify their leader, sell their people into slavery, and lay with their woman...That! is the Roman way!

>Hadrian's Wall
>Celts

you do realize the celts were long since conquered by the time this was built right? the only celts that posed a nuisance at that time were irish pirates and arguably the picts of modern scotland (not exactly celtic) Hadrians Wall was intended to keep out swarthy germans

i love you

I literally keked

>picts of modern scotland (not exactly celtic)
>Hadrians Wall was intended to keep out swarthy germans

difficult to get horses for raiding parties over the wall.