[NEW] LENA DENHAM VIDEO COURTESY OF VOGUE RELEASED TODAY!

Hope you enjoy the video Sup Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=552vc2FHhNE

>Lena Dunham takes us inside her colorful home and talks about how she met Jack Antonoff, never wearing a bra, and what she would tell DONALD TRUMP if she had a minute of his time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmVRvAq1xaQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice house

i wonder if she takes any refugees

THICC. I would desu senpai

Why does the left value her opinion so much? Am I missing something? I mean I know she spoke at the DNC, but why? Was she active in politics at any point in her life before now?

Who could even begin to give a shit, take it to Sup Forums or Perezhilton.

It must take ungodly amounts of photoshop to make her mildly presentable. Wasn't there a rumor that the Clinton camp is pissed at her?

>doesnt leave her door open. what a bigot

revolting.

>Jack Antonoff
No way, that is not a real fucking name.
>Jack Anton off
Holy fucking shit this dweeb was cucked by his own name.

Why does that video have more likes than dislikes? Snap to it Sup Forums.
Unpozz the comments as well, make this fat pig Jew fear for her life.

Absolutely disgusting

Came here to post this, kek. His childhood must have been rough.

If given the choice between only having sex with Lena Dunham, having to do it at least twice a week, and having my penis surgically removed so I could never have sex and had to pee sitting down, I would have to really think about it for a long time, and I'm leaning towards getting my dong chopped off.

I had to read an essay by this bitch in my writing class. It was so pretentiously millennial.

Christ, how horrifying!

thats a photoshop... but just barely.

feminism, not even once.

Lena's "GIRLS" co-star bravely talking about her abortion! So brave and inspiring.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmVRvAq1xaQ

I honestly don't fucking know.

You sound jealous. Lena is one of the best writers of the last 100 years.

Unironically would, I have a thing for fatties and ugly girls. Probably because I'm ugly myself

what a disgusting female

Is this really it? She killed a baby and now she's showered with political praise until she says the wrong thing in public?

She is a big supporter of abortion and feminism and she is "well connected".

Do Jews really have genders though?

this is what opression gets you

Who?

Thanks God these land whales won't be reproducing

WHOA WHOA WHOA HOLD ON A MINUTE
i thought she said she was going on a hunger strike becauss of Trump, SHE LOOKS FATTER NOW THAN SHE DID 3 MONTHS AGO!

Yes, but it can sometimes be hard to tell.

It's really astonishing how she can be so disgustingly piggish yet at the same time unoffensively flat chested. The most shit tier genetics I've ever seen. The way she flaunts it with zero humility makes me want to puke.

They really don't.

Lena Dunham and the show Girls is the perfect example of the phony popularity phenomenon. Like only a couple million people at most have ever watched her show, but every female journalist under the age of 35 is a rabid fan. So websites like Slate and entertainment writers everywhere cover her like she's really mainstream, because they and everyone they know watches her show.

Journalists live in some weird parallel America. They don't know anyone who knows anyone that can name three NASCAR drivers, but "literally everyone" watches Girls.

It's a weird thing. They write about Mad Men as this massive cultural phenomenon, and completely ignore The Big Bang Theory, which is in an entirely different league in terms of the number of viewers. Yet when they write about tv and what it means for culture, they write about things like Mad Men and Girls instead TBBT.

It's like if every political journalist was a Sup Forumsack. Everyone would be reading newspapers confused about why there's five Natalya Poklayanski (or whatever) interviews a month.

>feminist resistance

Hahaha holy shit who is this bitch? What is her career?

SHE IS SUCH A SUPERFICIAL CUNT HOLY FUCK I WANT TO PUNCH HER IN THE OVARIES AND TITS

>disgustingly piggish yet flat-chested

Hmm, now where have I seen that pose before...

>he posted it
Fucking why

humanizing bullshit. fuck dunham and her message

I really don't understand how someone can walk around looking like this physically and lecture people on living the right way.

I'm absolutely disgusted everytime I see her.

>that muffintop

Why do feminists have a certain look in their eyes and on their faces? It's like their facial muscles have a certain shape to them. Pure hatred.

So nasty

Have you ever seen the actual show? It is the most narcissistic, exhibitionism I have ever seen on television. You LITERALLY routinely see her ass, naked tits and full-on vagina. ROUTINELY.

>Meanwhile in the world of fine art

This
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

She's shaped like a pear

love me some disgusted diego
gets me evrytiem

And not in a good way either.

when did she get pregnant?

you're not fooling anyone, chloe.

She is a cultural icon (whether you like it or not) that is infiltrating the minds of young western women. It's important to remember that. This is not a slide thread, just a bit of a departure from the shill-fest that Sup Forums is currently.

Okay, who is this girl? I've seen several threads about her, and I've always ignored them because she looks ugly and boring.

Who is she and why does she matter?

she's a fitness enthusiast.

That whale is not "THICC" is a pile of fat

I hate watch it. I hate every character. I really can't tell if lena denham is being ironic in writing her character or if she actually believes that this piece of shit person is deep, tragic, and misunderstood and doesn't actually deserve all the shit people give her. I know it's the latter, but holy shit.

THICC
H
I
C
C

By talking about her, you are making her more of an icon.
Ignore celebrities, and they disappear with the next fad

wow. that is another. it is only just barely a photoshop. i swear, she really was bitten by a radioactive fridge

She hasn't been to my knowledge. But she is quoted as saying, she wish she did have one. Look it up.

(((Jack Anatoff)))

Jack an at off

Jackin' it off

Holy fuck, Sup Forums was right, I need to stop masturbating.

Looks like she engages in a regular and rigerous routine

Jesus fucking christ, warn people before you post that shit. Now I have to go bleach my eyeballs again.

I dare you to watch a couple of episodes of "GIRLS". Like the Matrix, you have to see it for yourself, one can not be told what it is. You will understand once you watch the show.

I'm going to be sick

A lot of attractive women are pear shaped. You could just say she's fucking ugly.

Couldn't have said it better user. Well done.

she enjoys fitness whole pizza in her mouth

She looks like she smells like the liquid that drips out of the bottom of trash bags

Great candidate for male conversion therapy.

Yeah I'll watch an episode of that right after i get done catching up on Airwolf

>I dare you to watch a couple of episodes of "GIRLS"

I'm not sure that I'm prepared for that.

But really, who is she? Why does Sup Forums care about her?

For the good of humanity, use a condom.

This. Penguins are also pear shaped.

She is such a courageous woman! Glad young minds have someone to look up to!

>all these boys that cant handle a real THICC woman

I guess us MEN will just have to pick up the slack.

she is so repulsive. even though she isn't as fat as she used to be, she is still a squidge, she has the body shape of a sat-on snickers.

now she has lost weight her tits have disappeared, so i suppose Moloch has a sense of humour.

>anything other than hourglass
>attractive

Pick one and only one user

Who the fuck knows NASCAR drivers

She is the John Locke of feminism, and it's horrible.

you see her stance? the way she walks? a large number of beta mentally ill freakshows share this common genetic deficiency.

I promise you, you will understand once you've watched a few episodes. I am totally serious. It's literally like getting an education. It will help you understand modern degeneracy and the place we are heading. It's like real-time prophecy in motion. I can't explain it, JUST FUCKING WATCH THE SHOW.

Not only this, but her publicist pays people to go online to alt-right sites, and start hate threads about her to give her the cred she needs
If you're not getting death threats from spergs and having hateful threads started about you, you are not a success in this field

How much do you get paid to start threads like this op?
From this post, it sounds like you are a fan of some TV show she is in

A fan? lol

That's not the Chloe I know.

Fucking Bow-legged goblin

> Inb4 Hourglass
Obvious Pear Shape

12 million people watch the Daytona 500. Girls floats between 500,000-750,000 an episode generally, with a series high of 1.1 million for the third season premiere, and a series low of a little over 400,000.

What about articles detailing how hitler did nothing wrong?

Then why do you watch the show as in this post
And encourage others to watch it like this post
You are either a fan, a shill, or a tremendously big failure at hating on this woman

Wise user, listen to these words

Bro, you lack insight. You're one of those shallow Sup Forumstards, who thinks everything is a conspiracy. I am not a fan of the show. But the show literally MIRRORS almost exactly the type of degeneracy that teens and young adults are engaging in with impunity these days. Watching it is like watching fish swim in an aquarium. I want people to watch it because it's so brazen and hedonistic that you are almost compelled to watch it out of sheer disbelief.

>This
>This
>This
>This

The sad thing about the """journalists""" who write for Slate and stuff about TV and throw in Lena Dunham references like everyone gets them, is that they actually believe everyone gets them.

It's delusional. Can you imagine actually believing that everyone knew that Hitler did nothing wrong? To the point that you'd be surprised to find out that it's not just an angry, tiny minority of people who think that Hitler was a genocidal asshole?

That's where these tv journalists are about this stuff. They live in Brooklyn, and they watch the show, their friends watch the show, their friends of friends watch the show. They assume everyone has at least seen it, because "literally everyone" they know has seen it. This kind of stuff is why Trump won. Journalists have always clustered together, but now that "news journalism" with sites like Slate has become more like blogging than traditional reporting, people write about themselves and what they know, which doesn't ring true for most people.

Slate should pack up and move to Kansas City or something. They're not getting a good feel for America, and I'm tired of hearing that literally everyone watches girls, literally everyone is horrified by the "Muslim Ban", and literally everyone thinks we need more [illegal] immigrants.

First time I saw this pic, I thought it was some severely autistic lefty low T numale.

But Mad Men was good, BB is complete garbage and deserves to not be talked about.

Casual occult altar in her dyke room