Deporting my sand nigger roommate

So, my sand nigger roomie just lost his immigration status
>be me
>in uni
>roommate is from Bangladesh
>literally has the personality of a robot from /r9k/, but with a severe lack of self awareness and presumably a double digit IQ
>tfw he thinks he's being persecuted, but he's a rich spoiled faggot
>tfw he shits on the United States and says his country is more sane
>tfw he's a fucking slob who leaves food everywhere and has a fuckton of nasty habits
>tfw he's a genuinely shitty, selfish person
>tfw i think of him as a sub-human
>tfw he literally just lost his immigration status because he was a lazy faggot and missed a shit ton of his classes
>tfw he's blaming it on Trump

We're in a fucking sanctuary city, though (and a sanctuary campus), and I need to know if it's still possible for him to get deported if I contact ICE directly.

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't hurt to try

stuff him in a bag while he's sleeping, take him to the nearby rural region, dump him and then call ICE.

True, but I want to know if like, us being a sanctuary city just means that local authorities won't report illegal immigrants to the federal government, or if it means that ICE literally is not allowed to do their jobs within the confines of our city.

of coursch~

Do it user. Deport him.

just report him for violating your goddamn laws you giant limp wristed millenial. If it works great if not, you tried.

God, you're retarded. I'm asking if sanctuary city policies prevent ICE from actually arresting people from our city, or if they just make it so the local gov/law enforcement isn't required to report illegals to ICE. Because, if the latter is true, reporting him would be worth my time.

Yes you have to contact ICE with his name and address and give tem a tip how you know he's illegal now. But that's it ICE can still do their jobs in sanctuary cities the city government just doesn't do anything to help

Thanks, user. He has no past criminal record, so are the chances of them actually wasting resources on him pretty slim?

Bangladesh is sand nigger country??

No, it's more pajeet-tier, but it's funny to call him a sand nigger because he's a Moslem

The arab has a point... Bangladesh is pretty green, not sandy. Lol.

Don't be a faggot OP. He's smart and a recluse just like me.

Nah they'll still deport him, he literally just needs to be reported.

PULL THE TRIGGER

>be me

tell him you think he's on the verge of joining isis and state the reasons you just gave

well good luck OP, hope you find success

Nah, my roommate is a recluse, but he's fucking retarded m8

meant to say tell the immigration people

in california? naw aint gunna happen.

this sounds like one of the state colleges.

>double digit IQ
Are you sure you're smart lad?

user if your gonna shit on a shitskin get the racial slurs right

he's a pooinloo moose

regardless good luck

I highly doubt a city government would have authority against a federal government. It would become a law enforcement issue and the city would get their ass kicked if they tried to help an illegal.

The only thing they can do is muddy waters. They can't stop anyone from catching fish

Nah, I'm in the pacific northwest, and it's a state college

took like 5 seconds.

These reach Bangla kids have a shit ton of servants at home they treat like shit. Good for him.

Do it.

well i know the state college i went to wouldnt do shit, more likely they would go after the guy calling ICE. Just move out, nothing good can come of this tbqh fami.

>reddit
they have to go back

I don't really know if ICE is doing the deportations yet.

Where do you live, out of curiosity?

>my gf got an email from her college today since the campus is located in a sanctuary city. It read that an illegal immigration lawyer will be on campus soon and help be the voice illegal alien students and defend them being able to avoid deportation under Trump's policies.
>We both read through it and laughed at how pathetic it was

>Thanks, user. He has no past criminal record, so are the chances of them actually wasting resources on him pretty slim?
A solid 0%
Trump said they're deporting criminal illegal immigrants. Even that means people who've gone to jail for murder, arson, etc. There's no way he's deporting a random illegal who overstayed his visa.

Yeah, he has house servants and I have no doubt that he most likely treats them like shit. He's too much of a pussy to even tie a trash bag himself. He literally doesn't know how, even after I showed him.

How would they know it's me if the tip is anonymous?

The "be me" thing is something that people on Sup Forums and /new/ used to prefix their greentext stories with. Sounds like you're the newfag

Be the voice for**

aliens who don't intend to find a job and spend a lot of money here b/c they're from rich families aren't going to offend ICE

Oregon

Yeah, I figured. That's a bummer. I really wish I could get this faggot out

Sanctuary cities can't prevent federal law enforcement. The only thing a sanctuary city does is that it refuses to hold people for immigration detainers if they are arrested for something else.

Depends on your city. Each city can have different nuances in how they interact with la migra.

This guy knows how to deport

>Sounds like you're the newfag
When Sup Forums first started we would get people from newgrounds. We called them newfags. People that are new think newfag means new to Sup Forums.

I don't understand how someone who has supposedly been here since Sup Forums was first created would associate the ">be me" thing with Reddit of all places, considering how long it was used on here.

Yes, if you report him the ICE will directly take care of him. Sanctuary city just means that the local agencies doesn't report to the ICE. If you do it, they will get him.

Do it user, Your country will be proud

They only prevent LOCAL law enforcement from intervening. If you call ICE, they have to act on it. In a sanctuary city, they can't get help from local cops. That's what that means.

Just call the feds and tell them you think hes a terrorist or some shit. Dont be a pussy OP.

Why not make him your bitch and threaten deportation on him if he doesn't sugg ya digg :DDD and give you money

Just report him anyway and see what happens. It's worth the five minutes it takes to type in your report and click enter.

If you don't report the sandnigger your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Right, right. Apparently, literally 99% of people who overstay their visas are not investigated, though. Now, I feel discouraged.

>Yeah, I figured. That's a bummer. I really wish I could get this faggot out
Are you in college? In my first year I had two roommates that were worse than yours.

The first guy got kicked out for drugs. He let his friend fuck someone in my room while i was gone.
The second one left after the semester was over. This guy would hold rap battles at 3:00 am. He would leave grapes and cookies in the bathroom. There was nutella on the toilet. There was rabbit shit in his room.

You can complain to the residence staff and they'll slap his wrist or you can do what I did, which was to live with it. I moved in with my high school friend for my second year. If you have the money you should get your own apartment.

Yeah, I'm in college and I already complained to the residence staff. Literally nothing was done, other than a slap on the wrist.

GOOD LUCK TRYNG TO DEPORT MY BANGLEDESHEN BRETHERAN

2017 PEDORT PROFLAN DRENF

Just tell them how big of a faggot he's being.

call ICE faggot
what will they report you for, following the godamn law?
I'm in the Pacific NW and would call myself, but this is your fucking problem and you need to call.
check my duhbs

Slim, though since he's from a majority Muslim country, there's an outside chance.

>MFW ex's snobish asshole brother is an Iranian citizen studying in the US

>TFW reported his ass to ICE.

Deport

Im just going to put this here. Instead of a pizza, call this in....Have him answer the door....

what uni ??

One in Oregon that is filled with Marxist faggots, and has been featured in Infowars videos