Family of Syrians Deported From Philadelphia Supported Donald Trump

>discriminate against those people don't discriminate against me!

Ah that poetic justice. I'm an Atheist but I come from a le Muslim country and even I wasn't fucking stupid enough to march in file with the white supremacists. They will never accept you, you fucking retards! Even now I see a bunch you race traitors getting groomed on /pol

>hurr im black and im ashamed of how my people are acting
>hurr im muslim and im voting for trump
>hurr im indian and im not like the other poos
>hurr im spanish please love me im white

>good job nigger! based af! keep up the good work!.....

yall a bunch of useful idiots and do boys

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Assali-Family-Syria-Donald-Trump-Vote-Allentown-Immigration-Ban-Travel-Order-412238593.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice source. If they voted Trump then they're citizens and they wouldn't have been deported

where r the profs?

libfags like you actually believe this fake news? Must have came from CNN

>muh source
>muh atheism meme
Here's a single (you), best I can do.

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Assali-Family-Syria-Donald-Trump-Vote-Allentown-Immigration-Ban-Travel-Order-412238593.html

Citizens can't be deported you fucking imbecile. If they voted without being citizens then they're lucky they weren't fucking shot, moron.

Who cares? They weren't here legally.

U r a Faget

Editor's Note: A conversation on Wednesday with an attorney for the Assali family clarified they did not vote for President Donald Trump, although they could legally vote and did support him.

Now you know how I feel about all the low self esteem Mexican cucks who come here to collect uncle juancuck points from trumpanzees

Read the story you alt-fact kekker. The entire Family were not naturalized. They fucked over their own kin.

So it's not even the ones living here it was people related to them. They waited over ten years but can't fucking wait 90 more days per the President's request? Misleading fag thread title

The ones who can vote did the even.vote for Trump, dumbass. Are you literally retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

and you're a waste of space.

Is the MAGA cap on tight or you just pretending to be stupid? I never said they voted for him.

Just 'supported' - not voted for. They had green cards. And they weren't pulled up from American soil and tossed, they were blocked from re-entering like all the rest about a week ago. Is old story, nothing new.

>CNN told me they are all Nazis

Uncle toms piss me the fuck off

Too many self-hating minorities unfortunately

0.0002 added to your account.

Some of us accept that "good for me" is not the same as "right".

Nice source you got there Shlomo.

Even if you had 1 I guarentee it would be lefty propaganda

They supported trump, not voted. They had green cards and valid visas, but were deported due to travel ban.

Most of them are just young and inexperienced with these type of people.