Over 2 million people sat and watched almost 4 hours of youtube video

>over 2 million people sat and watched almost 4 hours of youtube video
>it's three guys smoking weed, surfing the internet and talking about supposed conspiracies
>it's actually one of the last bastions of actual, legitimate jurnalism

What a time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestalt_psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
infowarsstore.com/super-blue-fluoride-free-toothpaste.html
reviewjournal.com/columns-blogs/doug-elfman/joe-rogan-s-three-hour-podcast-show-tops-11-million-monthly-downloads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched for bit, Jones was pretty wired, they seemed to really like each other. Jones is just playing a con like all the other talk radio loons. Listeners love a good con artist. Rogan hasnt yet gone full con artist, he still thinks he wants to learn stuff.

can you give me a basic gestalt for your claims?

thx dude.

some quality post there niggershit

SHUT IT DOWN GOY

link to this? I missed it :(

youtube.com/watch?v=lA2YvGL-dcM

Why are they using "Gestalt"?

joes actual non youtube numbers are 15-30 million

Because Alex said, "Let me give you a basic gestalt" and Joe was like WEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOW 20 DOLLAR WORDS

I didn't know Bill Hicks smoked weed.

Is Alex Jones for weed?

link to the vid?

I didnt know it was an english word as well

previous thread
>>Barack was birthed and bred through the CIA
>This is getting Deus Ex levels of retarded here
it gets so much weirder, my dear little sheepleleaf

Go buy some shroomtech

Did Jones actually smoke weed?

He didn't inhale

Eddie Bravo should be gassed

Gestalt and Zeitgeist are "intellectual" loan words here in Ami land

They spiked Jones, he thought it was some dank havanno.

No seriously wasnt he against the legalize420 movement? Wtf alex

alex jones has the sources and contacts

The way he talks about it in the episode makes it sound like he doesn't have a problem with it. That and he smoked it cause he was definitely high as fuck

Eddie pissed me off. He was out of his fucking element.

I usually like him but he was rude to Alex from then on once he mentioned buzz aldrin.

it's german but it got into the vocabulary thanks to "gestalt therapy" jewpedos in like the 60s or even decades earlier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestalt_psychology

>Gestalt psychology or gestaltism (German: Gestalt [ɡəˈʃtalt] "shape, form") is a philosophy of mind of the (((Berlin School of experimental psychology))). Gestalt psychology is an attempt to understand the laws behind the ability to acquire and maintain meaningful perceptions in an apparently chaotic world. The central principle of gestalt psychology is that the mind forms a global whole with self-organizing tendencies. The assumed physiological mechanisms on which Gestalt theory rests are poorly defined and support for their existence is lacking.[1][2] The Gestalt theory of perception has been criticized as being descriptive of the end products of perception without providing much insight into the processes that lead to perception.[2] In the introduction of a recent special issue of the journal Vision Research on Gestalt perception, the authors concluded that "even though they study the same phenomena as earlier Gestaltists, there is little theoretical coherence. What happened to the Gestalt school that always aspired to provide a unified vision of psychology? Perhaps there is, in fact, little that holds the classic phenomena of Gestalt psychology together."[3]

as you can read it's out of fashion now and being "questioned" by the new gen of kikejewpsychs

Looks like Deus Ex all over again.

wanna know the funny thing?
In the meanwhile, the actual Deus Ex franchise has been killed because of Disney
We won't see other games in the future

maybe the series was too redpilled for this world, and now it's literally getting replaced by Marvel capeshit

We stole it from the Germans.
Kind of.
The English language has a fascinating history. Way back in the day it was a form of Dutch mixed with Irish Gaelic. Noun genders were dropped when the Vikings invaded. French words hoped over when the Normans invaded. Linguists retconned a bunch of fucking senseless rules during the Renaissance to force English into some semblance of GrecoRoman structure.
The end results is a mishmash language that lends itself very well to stealing cool sounding words and adding the to the current vocabulary.
We're word pirates.

Word jews

Where are them rogan pasta's at?

More like 60% more inclusive

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Go con a dick into your ass faggot

true roman for true roman hey lets go boaling

>Mexican cigarettes

Oh we use it a lot to describe people

zwielichtige (literally twilighty) Gestalten
=
shady Fellows/Guys

kind of strange the dictionary doesnt translate it like that.

For example if you see people from out of the village roaming around around the town, checking out houses, looking like would be burglars you would think of them as zwielichtige Gestalten.

Still you cant build an English sentence without using Germanic words but you can speak English with using only Germanic words.

Allt he basic words are germanic.

I am astonished as how Brits think they wuz Roamsn and Celts n sheeit but not Germanics. Seems like wartime propaganda supressed that

>le con
kill yourself immediately

It was the best podcast ever

>The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

>Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

Alex has always been entertaining as fuck since the very beginning when he was on Austin Public Access. Its fucking amazing what he has built when you look at the stages of his career.

Is Infowars superblue good for you??

>And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger

Germans got some great words though. Schadenfreude is a favorite.

Alex has admitted to toking up very rarely.

infowarsstore.com/super-blue-fluoride-free-toothpaste.html

I haven't watched a ton of Alex Jones stuff, but I've noticed he pulls massive numbers out of his ass oftentimes and passes it off as being genuine rather than exaggeration

>JOE COME ON YOU HAVE 20 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS

>Jaime, pull up that video of that lion licking his own balls after eating an antelope. . . that's it right there. . . yeah, that's i n s a n e, dr Rhonda Patrick, why can't we do that? Reach our own genital with our mouths- well some people can *brings the mic closer and whispers in a low voice* You dirty fucks *laughs* I bet there's some dude listening giving himself a blowjob, you never know. I think it would solve a lot of our problems if people weren't so obsessed with getting those bjs from somewher- click on the top there Jaime. . . *extended silence* That is CRAZY! Whoaw, so what this article is saying is how I'm descended from a mushroom? What the fuck- well hmm I guess it could make sense. Who knows? Listen we're just monkeys on a rock hurling through space and our brains are still full of monkey shit, who knows maybe we DO come from fungus, I think the next step in evolution is uh *loses train of thought* uhh uh right so we'll start ouwgm- augmenting our bodies artificially

Okay, I've gotta admit that was some pretty serious /x/ territory and he did it well.

reviewjournal.com/columns-blogs/doug-elfman/joe-rogan-s-three-hour-podcast-show-tops-11-million-monthly-downloads

That's in 2014 and just from iTunes and direct downloads.

Rogan and Bill "Alex Jones" Hicks came from Sacred Cow Productions. It's all a psyop.

What are you talking about? He didn't do anything That was tobacco.

It was just apple juice and tobacco.

You just made my night broski. I'm saving this one.

I'm amazed that Alex managed to make it through this whole thing without naming the Jew.

(((elites))) is a good code word.

>tobacco in brown rolling papers
>in California
>"it's for medical reasons"
>"No more weed Alex... No more weed"
if you say so