Hi, I work for the marketing branch of a large company...

Hi, I work for the marketing branch of a large company, we are studying the Trump campaign's culture in order to study how he was able to become so popular with such little ad spending.

In essence, what makes a meme?

>roleplaying

Suck my dick, faggot.

Pissed off NEETs who have been marginalised by the world and have nothing else to do but browse Sup Forums all day. This is revenge for the world fucking us over and we do it for free which is why you can't beat us.

it's obvious. kek has been awakened and granted the world with the fair chaos it deserved.

this has all the elements necessary

Persuasion

Read Scott Adam's blog

You can't really condense something so complicated as meme craftsmanship into a simple checklist, op. It takes years and tens of thousands of shitposts to become a master meme artisan. We lovingly craft each and every shitpost with only the highest quality bantz, racism, and weapons grade autism available. You just wouldn't understand.

kill yourself marketing fag

this is a NEET board

name the company

>with such little ad spending.
Because no one pays attention to ads, they're just annoyances.
You're a human being, too. When was the last time an ad actually convinced you to do anything?

The Bogdanoffs decide.

Don't listen to this post, Normal faggot OP. It's the ancient egyptian chaos frog diety behind repeating numbers that decides the memes

study Roy Cohn and especially Atatürk, yes, our culture has descended to turk level

Ads are dumb. You're not a very good marketer if you think they work.

Go find the guy in LA who created that burrito machine, I've never seen viral marketing like that literally couldn't get on my fb for a week or tv or kimmel or letterman without seeing it

was top post on reddit for a day, he said he spent $0 in an interview must of been a billion dollars of free press fucking even saw a skit on chelsea lately

OK larping faggot I'll play along... Get fucking stuffed.

this
even the digits confirm

Only by hating kikes can you really understand Memes. I wish you luck on your journey!

Well, they do work and it's basics of marketing - you don't have to like something for it to subconsciously get into your brain.

You need lots of poo poo and pee pee

If the product is actually good and I want it, hell yeah the ad works, and they don't even have to try to manipulate my emotions for me to buy it.