Alright Sup Forums, how many of you are in Uni right now?

Alright Sup Forums, how many of you are in Uni right now?

>be me
>be 25, soon to be 26 years old. >Making enough to support myself ($36k a year) as General Manager of a Sandwich shop but obviously I need to think of a new plan if I want to have any future at all.
>drank a lot and studied very little my first time at college
>bluepilled hippie cuck the entire time but not an SJW
>become redpilled when parents cut me off, just like Andrew Breitbart.
>realize the importance of personal agency, self-determination, and individual responsibility
>want to go back to school and unfuck my life
>mfw listen to people like Jordan Peterson, see what's going on internet with crazy SJW and feminist culture which wasn't nearly as crazy when I was in college

Current University students: is it really as bad as I think it is? Do you have bluepilled ideology shoved down your throats? Are white men guilt-tripped by professors in front of the whole class? Have you gotten in/won any arguments in class or do you just keep your head down? What is it like? Should I just learn a trade instead?

If I go back for a different bachelors I was looking at Systems Engineering.

If I learn a trade I was thinking of being a Drafter.

Pic semi-related

yeah, it's pretty bad with the ideology stuff. But as long as you know what to say, you should be fine.

Meaning, just go along with it and hide your power level?

I mean, is there any way at all to challenge them? Jordan Peterson says 20-25% of social scientists in academia are self-proclaimed Marxists, and you should ask your professors point-blank if they are Marxists or Postmodernists.

Trades and engineering degrees are both pretty apolitical.
That's the advantage of the sciences, no room for emotion based arguments.

It also depends on the university. Check the voting demographics of the county before you apply

This. There are professors that will fail you if you reveal your powerlevel.

going back to school in my early 20's to finish a bachelors
just stay, get your degree and start working
lay low during your humanities classes unless you're smart or well read enough to debate without embarrassing yourself

My little cousin just started school in the Midwest. Decent school but nothing great tier.

Apparently in the auditorium for orientation they go around asking all their kids what their preferred pronouns are.

Shits wild.

>mfw art school during the election
I've only had two professors give a fuck about politics enough to preach to people.

One was a middle-aged woman who couldn't contain her shit about Michelle Obama. Class full of women. All of them collectively trading disinformation with eachother. Trump won and they acted like the world was ending. She was literally being comforted before class by another professor. It was an incredible day.

The other claims to like the Clintons and doesn't understand why people hate Hillary. Makes jokes about Trump, but doesn't try to push his opinions on anybody.

It really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The only places that are bad are a few select big universities. Yes a lot are liberals but you'll still be able to get a good education

OP here again,

I'm at the age where some of my friends are in grad school now. One of them is a PhD student in Biology and told me while teaching an introductory biology class, he was not allowed to say that sperm comes from males and eggs come from females because it wouldn't be inclusive for trans people.

>mfw

STEM ain't that bad. Maybe some other departments are okay too but otherwise yes it is cancer. ESPECIALLY the culture. I desperately want the University bubble to burst and see the number of students enrolling drop. There has to be an alternative to this garbage. With the internet I think it would be possible.

That has already happened at University of Missouri, hasn't it? There was some BLM bullshit on campus and the next year enrollment dropped to the point where they had to close two dorms.
>smugpepe.jpg

American universities are de-facto run like for-profit enterprises now. That is partially why there is such a PC drive for inclusion, they don't wanna lose their clientèle. But guess what? It goes both ways.

There has to be a way to fight back. My power level is too high and i'm argumentative by nature. But if you're outnumbered 30 to 1 in a class and the professor can fail you, it seems like it doesn't matter how well you present your arguments.

>That has already happened at University of Missouri, hasn't it?
Thank god. Even ignoring the SJW shit university degrees don't even help many people. Lots of people can't even get a job with their degree and all they get out of it is massive debt. Combine debt with no reward and a shitty culture that makes a reasonable person want to hang themselves and suddenly people lose interest in university.

Money talks, bro.

I don't understand this at all. How the fuck does someone working at a God damn sandwich shop make 36k?

Some classes are bad, some aren't, especially in Tech. You'll be fine with Systems Engineering. Just lay low for the humanities requirements, do the work, bitch about it after you pass, that's it.

By being General Manager, dude. I'm the boss. The grunts only make $9.75 an hour. Wish I could pay them more but I can't.

If you wanna turn shit around, learn a trade. Welding, machining, whatever. College is the biggest scam in America right now.

Not everyone needs to go. Learn a valuable skill so when shit hits the fan you'll be kept around.

Faggots in the Liberal Arts will be the first to go. They have no intrinsic value.

Can professors not sue or challenge the school for forcing them to withhold literal facts to their students on the ever so flimsy basis of "offense"?

Good fucking grief.

It is no different than Christians insisting that creationism instead of evolution be taught in schools. Ideology trumps facts, and not in the good way, kek.

Social justice is a religion, and its warriors have become the evangelical nutjobs of the left.