Is the Nordic Aryan the source of all high culture and civilization?

Is the Nordic Aryan the source of all high culture and civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A huge chunk of it.

Unironically yes

Half of it

You alt-right faggots really need to cut this shit out.

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

kek

WE WUZ SOCCERTEES

WE WUZ DA COLISEEUM

Obviously the answer is yes.
Aryans are the superior human race on this planet.

Not at all.

>Ancient Iran/Pakistan/India, home of the Aryans
>China with history books that describe events over 5000 years ago
>Fertile crescent, home of the first "civilization" (Sumeria)

I mean Nordics are based af, but not the sole progenitors of civilization.

what culture are they solely responsible?

*for

britain is missing in there

Naw, R1b countries are bigger contributers.

Look it up.

This is the 6th-century B.C. Behistun inscription, which describes itself to have been composed "in Arya"

>Chad

Europe

that's a place and Euro culture is lot of different cultures

All the greatest empires came from mediterraneans, nordcucks were living in mudhuts like niggers

Yea, I'm basically a chad, girls just don't know it. :)

The Persians were the real Aryans, not Nordics

No, not at all.

Persians are extinct though.

But aryans were responsible for the cultural development

kek
I meant the country

Frogs, Anglos and Italians were.

Friendly reminder that only R1A Haplogroups and related Ethnicities are considered to be Aryan.
Germanics are not.

The nordics are psychically the weakest race on the planet. They are also the most cowardly. Take the vikings for example..we are told that vikings were these valiant strong warriors that dominated there enemies when in reality they mostly raided coastal towns and attacked villagers. Then again what do you expect from cumskins..they always attack women and children.

The nordic people (or white europeans in general) are nephilim (fallen angels) they are from the caucus mountains and they lived in caves. How did they end up in caves you ask? Thousands of years ago the homo sapiens (modern humans) were living peacefully when the nordic aliens landed in the country of africa and planted volkish seeds (poison seeds from there home planet of Valhalla) and the seeds grew into big tall tree that rotted the soil. From these trees the nordic aliens bred the first cumskins.

After the homo sapiens realized that the nephilim had poison they soil they fought bloody wars between the nordic aliens and managed to drive them up all the way into the north. The nordics loved the snow climate because there lack of melanin allowed them to thrive there. The lack of melanin is actually a disease.

anyways sorry for rantin but fuck ya'll

When the black shills just cant take it.

we

that's completely untrue.

i'd say this is what is responsible for that

They are Anglo-Celtic.

explain and discuss

There is a country named chad?

you're fucking insane. just more pseudo-anthropological history manipulation based on the reality that black history and civilization doesn't exist.

No. Scandinavians are snowniggers who never accomplished anything of relevance. Meds are the real master race.

source of my wet panties

>greatest composers
>greatest philosophers
>greatest filmmakers
>greatest political leaders
I don't have an ounce of German blood but I respect the Germans.

yeah, the country is kinda fucked now because they don't know how to sustainable use water with their increasing population, and they share their main water source with two other countries

Where did they come from, though?

How come the Vikings never made empires like the Persians, Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks

>Nephilim are from the Caucus(us')

And niggers are the true israelites blah blah blah

Anything at all new or original? Nope...

pic related

>Germans
>Nordic

Bavarians/Southern Germans (where most of the genius is from) have nothing to do with snowniggers. They're Celts with some Germanic admixture, like Anglos are.

I really don't see how you could make that claim. Most of the rich white culture of the world came from those whites who reside slightly more south. The greeks, and Romans were the pioneers of philosophy.
Italy and France produced undoubtedly some of the pinnacle of artistic expression.
The United Kingdom producing the worlds most devout warriors and men of high morale.
Spain creating a rich culture and fantastic explorers.

Nords are maybe the most beautiful whites, but it seems they have no produced quites as much in the way of art, and culture.

An exception being Germans, but even they have traditionally been less cultured.

That being said I think they have produced the most comfy and well functioning societies.. perhaps they are the people of the world who simply manage to live in respectable lives and high empathy for others.. something about them is very admirable.

I think however we need to stop trying to contest who is the greatest stock of whites. Divide and conquer is the bread and butter tactic of the kikes who wish to rule us.

The Persians are basically modern day Iranians(well most of them atleast)

Southern Europeans are not white according to Sup Forums though. Funny how all of western civilization came from the meds then the rest of Europe started leeching off of it

Persians were only called Persians by the Greek because of their Capital. They always called themseves Iranians.
40-50% of them are really Iranians nowdays.
Second biggest ethnicity are Kurds.

>(((you)))

Did they ever do anything cool?

>The United Kingdom producing the worlds most devout warriors and men of high morale.

Good joke, bud. Britain's accomplishments are mostly related to science and literature, not that.

>Southern Europeans are not white according to Sup Forums though.
>according to Sup Forums
with all due respect to Sup Forums, its not really an athropological board.

>high culture and civilization
>keeps getting rekt by jews
Really made me think

When I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically -- though looking back I see that I was in a frantic, wild and completely abandoned frame of mind. Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race.

>are not white

Get going, Schlomo, no one is buying your d&c.

>The nordics are psychically the weakest race on the planet
literally check the world champions for weightlifting and world's strongest men, it's like a nordic phone book, right off the bat you speak opposites

The sun never sets on the British literature?..

And we all saw at the recent Olympics what Brazil's culture is. Fluorescent colours and twerking to monkey drums.

Sup Forums constantly says that Italians, Greeks, spaniards, and Portuguese are not white and that they are Arabs or niggers. You must specifically have blonde hair and blue eyes to white.

I honestly disfavor genocide in almost all circumstances.
>I believe white ethnic identity and culture can be fostered but don't actually want to hang all the niggers and racemixers from lampposts
>I understand many Jews are actively subverting our societies but I don't actually want holocaust 2.0
>I believe degeneracy and loose sexual morality is ruining an entire generation but I don't actually want to electroshock all the gays

But when the revolution comes, I 100% honestly hope all the commonfilthfags are tortured to death in underground bunkers and buried in unmarked graves.

That is all.

I don't identify with Brazilian culture though. I'm from Santa Catarina which is the only good state of this shithole along with São Paulo. South Brazil and SP should secede.

No, just that people with brown eyes aren't White.

>The United Kingdom producing the worlds most devout warriors and men of high morale.

Not only. More than that. They created a well-known wonder, Stonehenge - older than Great Pyramid of Giza.

>An exception being Germans, but even they have traditionally been less cultured.

How so? The different states of Germany have their own culture. Pretty unique. They are not just Bavarians.

If whites are the master race then how come all the greatest empires came from non white mediterraneans then. Why couldn't the Vikings accomplish anything noteworthy

>changing the rules because you have green eyes

it's debatable desu, many of you are genuinely mixed with north african blood

Sweden and Denmark have the most handsome guys

Poor Norway

We wuz Vi-Kangz n shiet. Das Recht, mofuka.
>sips mead

kek at these comments in that pic.

>A. Dumas
>Taking a literal quadroon nigger's word on who is white.

>Why couldn't the Vikings accomplish anything noteworthy?

>all the greatest empires came from non white mediterraneans

They were all conquered by the Vikings. Not literally the vikings, but the same ethnic groups. The Vandals, Goths, and Visigoths were all white.

Not really desu, like 99% have more in common genetically with Brits and Germans than Arabs. The moors did conquer certain parts of Southern Europe but it was only a small elite. Hell spaniars actually focused on containing blood purity. There was actually not that racemixing, 3-5% at the highest. The reason Southern Europeans look "darker" is because of Warner climates, in warmer climates you're going to retain your melanin. Southern Europeans were always olive skinned mediterraneans, it's not like they were originally Nordic people then they started mixing with the moors.

>Ireland
>that savage nation

What did he mean by this?

You forgot the entire fucking ocean, you dumb huemonkey favela nigger.

No, mostly the greeks and romans. When the romans were building great city states, the nordic races weren't doing much of anything.

Rome and the ancient Greek city states were settled by Nordic Aryan tribes.

>tfw ginger and no one takes me seriously.
>ftw blonde as fuck as a kid
>tfw took the literal Red Pill and turned me ginger.

What makes the Germanic, and perhaps the celt- most unique is that they believe in segregation the most as they naturally need it for their own preservation as a recessive gened people. This then creates a sustainable world " assuming they are the leaders of it " in which race is preserved instead of melting potted which is what the jew and other foreign races want.

Only other races who as well can agree with a segregational view can be trusted while others should be seen as threats to be dealt with before they deal with us.

Greetings. For your information, your post has been monitored and approved by the מוסד (Mossad) and צה''ל (also known as IDF = Israeli Defense Force). Keep fighting the good fight.

you're forgetting probably the most important thing
>the millions of Roman slaves & migrants imported from the vast expanse and far regions of the Roman empire, many of whom were a flavor of shitskin, who by and large NEVER left and instead genetically integrated (which I'm also of the opinion is the primary cause of Rome's demise)
Rome was like America's racial situation, migration destroyed it, and the Roman from 400 BC had almost nothing genetically in common with the Roman of 476.

>Lazio
>Mezzogiorno

TRIGGERED

Who was the fucking dumbass that made this? It's the fucking birthplace of Roman civilization and where the Papacy that held Europe together during the Middle Ages was located.

lmao ur UGLY!

>posts weak jawed curly haired jew

AYYYYLMAOOOOOOO

It was Portugal that explored the world and established all the important trade routes that led Europe to become the superpower that it is today, not Britain. Sorry Nigel.

thats the greeks and the italians.
Democracy, law, mathematics, astronomy, drama, theater, philosophy. Every building block of western culture is either greek or roman.
After we fell, nords and anglos carried the torch, and they did well.

Climate, and they land they were working with.

whites and asians

before that the only thing worth a shit was the kingdoms of egypt and the middle east

still mirin ur a handsome aryan fellow, hair very similar to my own

> Is the Nordic Aryan the source of all high culture and civilization?
No. They were "We Wuz" in many regards. They had quite a lot going for them though. I don't know why they LARP'd so hard with the Roman stuff. It was unsubtle.

But Hitler was onto something by holding high culture with high regard.
Look at the waste of resources due to everyone thinking they will have a go only to end up giving mediocre, derivative results...and being rewarded for it.

>We

>Unironically doing the we wuz meme

Just selectively ignore the 500+ years of Turk breeding

T-hanks German bro... or is your name Ahmed?

You still count. A lot of whites are blonde when they are kids, but even with brown hair and blue eyes, you would count.

Europe as we know it was born of the survivors of the Black Plague of the 14th century.
Add to it the defeat of the crusades and the fall of Constantinople and what remained were three countries able to cross the ocean : Spain, France and England.
Italy financed everything, and Germany didn't even exist yet and wouldn't for a couple more centuries.
Before Napoleon Central Europe was not even a thing.

Have you been to Scandinavia?

Who else can claim Ancient Greek achievements? Certainly not snowniggers. Modern Greeks are still closer to them than any other population in Europe no matter if they're a bit mixed with Turks or not.

Exactly. Living in the mediterraneans is like living in paradise compared to living in Scandinavia, especially 1200 years ago. Cold and hostile as fuck, and the people here still turned out better than 98% of the world. Think of that as you will.

greeks have stayed almost the same through the centuries. We even speak the same language that our ancestors did.

True, we suck nowadays, corruption, debt, migrant crisis. But we are the same people. Cyprus is greek too.