Go to church

>go to church
>"we must be tolerant also of those people with different sexual orient---
fucking dropped

How do I find a church that actually TEACHES WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
badnewsaboutchristianity.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_homosexuality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus loved and spent time with the degenerate

still have yet to find a red-pilled christian church. I just mix Confucianism, Taoism, Christianity and plato's together in my head for the ultimate religion.

Man something about Cara is just insanely attractive but I just can't identify it. I want to hatefuck her until I can make her a subservient traditional wife who follows my leadership.

stop using the new faggy version of "tolerant"
to tolerate means you put up with it or accept that it exists, it doesn't mean you love it or want to be a part of it

like "turning the other cheek" to your enemies?

admit it, this is what got us here in the first place

Mormonism obviously

So many churches are cucked nowadays, teaching tolerance of others.

Daily reminder that mercy, not tolerance. is a Christian virtue. Christians are called to be merciful to other, but not to tolerate their degenerate behaviour.

Mercy and tolerance are mutually exclusive

Tolerance =/= acceptance and I believe Jesus said to love thy neighbor and that he will be the one to judge people in heaven.

Catholicism (Sedevacantism)

Yer right, we're not called to tolerate but to love our neighbours.

>tfw want to go back to church for the sense of community but am incapable believe in god anymore and don't feel like living a lie again
wat do bros

>wanting to be part of an unofficial anti-semitic sect

Orthodoxy

Why not try a Calvary Chapel church? They really teach the bible chapter by chapter, book by book. If you want a deeper relationship with Jesus, try finding a Calvary Chapel or a church that teaches the what's in the Bible.

Most churches, Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant, have been infected with modernism. As Pope Pius X argued, modernism leads to atheism.

Love thy neighbour

Yeah many liftimes ago I was in science class and was told the earth is round!
My previous lifes taught me ot was flat

There's always Westboro. They're purple pilled at least.

Stop worshiping a fucking jew, idiot.

My response? As soon as you apologize for slaughtering Christ and remove your curses against him from your stupid Talmud.

Bible doesn't ask you to hate Homos.

It asks you to not be homo.

Difference.

Basically you be a good person and let others be.

Its still okay to nuke KSA and Chinks though

You'd feel very uncomfortable. A church who actually teaches what is in the bible would teach that mixing clothes of multiple fabrics is a sin on the same level as homosexuality (and a lot of other trivial bullshit that nobody pays any attention). You'd also find that the bible is full of contradictions.

Find a mormon church. They're conservative except in CA and the East Coast.

Closest to based church you get.

Tolerance isn't love. If you truly loved your neighbor you wouldn't tolerate their degenerate behaviour knowing it would ultimately lead to their eternal damnation. Instead, in loving ones neighbour a Christian is called to share the Gospel with them, in hopes that they will turn from their destructive behavior and received eternal life through Jesus Christ

"But user I'm Jewish"

Make Christianity great again

>MaChGA
Every major religion is filled with contradictions.

The only right answer.

Don't get ahead of yourself. Mormons have a history of bending to societal pressure.

>Stop worshiping a fucking jew
Wew, can't believe you've fell for what is basically the Jew version of KANGZ

>Bible doesn't ask you to hate Homos.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Homos deserve death.

" Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies." Psalms 139:21-22

" The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate." Proverbs 8:13

etc.

it's her thicc eyebrows man
qt with thicc eyebrows > qt with thin slut eyebrows

I want to be able to dress nice and meet girls with morals and good upbringings on a Sunday morning without having to lie about being non-religious.

I was raised/confirmed as a methodist, but I just don't believe (though I have absolutely nothing against people who do). Do I just have to fake it?

>Mormons

>mixing clothes of multiple fabrics is a sin on the same level as homosexuality

Wrong. Ceremonial regulation were given to Israel as cultural regulations. But Sodom was destroyed for sodomy long before any laws were given - showing it is a universal crime against nature itself to be a sodomite.

lol, be a mormom. we are the most intolerant group of christianity.

our jesus does not espouse loving the sinner in the sin like the rest of cuckold christianity.

instead if you read the book of mormon, he espouses teaching other christianity and defending your people and faith with violence if it requires it

It took me a long time...but I finally found one...they teach straight from the Bible..nothing else...no other Rick Warren, Beth Moore, Joel Osteen garbage. It is an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church. I've been in the Southern Baptist Church my whole life but the leaders are going liberal and helping build Mosques and stuff...and the now one of the leaders is involved with Soros...so we ditched it. Now, we just learn straight from the Bible...no nonsense.

yup a history of fighting with the us government sure points to that. look up the utah war you dummy.

But then only he who has done no evil shall throw the first stone.

So maybe fix your evils first...?

As someone above said, lots of contraditions- best is to fix yourself and make peace with others (but continue electing terrorist killer presidents, that's cool)

What denomination was it? Try Catholic, or if that fails orthodox

Mormonism is the final red pill

Evolve.Understand there is no god.Take the might of the Universe in you.Embrace it.

manly eyebrows. that's why women find her attractive.

women find androgynous women more attractive than feminine women. That's why fashion models are not THICC.

That's why the fashion industry is ruled by gay male designers and clothes are modeled by androgynous models. There is overlap in the body shape that both the gay designers and his female clients find attractive.

this

Prideful faggots like you are what perpetuate evil. Climb as high as you can in this life, because it looks like it's as far as you're ever gonna get.

Not 100℅ on this but the book of Mormon also sort of teaches against race mixing

>You'd feel very uncomfortable. A church who actually teaches what is in the bible would teach that mixing clothes of multiple fabrics is a sin
This is wrong, please read the Council of Jerusalem in the Book of Acts to understand why.

>on the same level as homosexuality
Not even the Old Testament teaches this

Controlled opposition. Beware. Look into the history of Fred Phelps.

Isn't being incapable of accepting the truth, living the lie?

Stupidest post ever. Come back when you know what you are talking about.

honestly your pastor might go to jail for incitement to violence if he preached everything that was said in the bible.
If someone records and reports that is

Those born again evangelicals

You guys changed your rules on polygamy because the government demanded it. Some divine religion, huh?

the Sup Forumspolack knows

Here is a pastor for you

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk

Taoism and Christianity is a nice mix, although after listening to that Joe rogan/Alex Jones podcast I'm not sure what to think kek

Everyone has sin, so no one needs to change their behavior and nothing evil needs to be pointed out or condemned? Great logic, why don't you go back to worshiping rats so the humans can have a proper discussion?

Her eyes are making her look like she's constantly looking at you in despise.

Tolerance = not killing and persecuting.

Tolerance =/= to bending over and putting someone ahead of you and giving them more rights and protections than you personally have.

>He without sin cast the first stone
By getting mad at other people's/the world's behaviour you are basically saying you don't trust God's plan. All he gave you was the ability to control your own behaviour, nothing more, nothing less

You fail.
Removing lines from the Bible is a curse that puts you in Hell.

badnewsaboutchristianity.com

Don't do it.

Pretty rich that a bunch of faggots in this thread think they have more authority to speak on what Christ's teachings were than priests who have studied theology for decades.

Newsflash, selfishly trying to carve your own values in Jesus flesh is not going to end well.

And to further elaborate: SJWs are the epitome of this "fuck god I want to impose my will upon others" ideology.. And look at the mess they create.

If you know it already, why do you need to be taught?

> Ywn choke her during sex while she tells you she despises you and views you as garbage
Why live

simple
Pretend to believe but just go for the community.

Can someone tell me where the bible endorses ethno nationalism? As far as I can tell, it's preaches against us.

Obviously not choking hard enough

You're not Christians.

> Go out and Preach to the Nations of the World.
Also Israel itself was composed of separate Jewish ethnostates at the time, the Bible is fundamentally a book about a meta-ethnostate compsed of smaller tribal ethnostates.

>Tolerance
Tolerance means bearing that which is against your nature.
Different from accepting or allowing.

Tolerance is bending over and getting fucked in the ass, without liking it, but you won't say anything cause you don't want to offend someone else's feelings, you'd rather be walked all over.

Accepting is being an actual faggot so it doesn't violate your nature when you have some anal sex.

Head to your local mosque my friend. All the essentials of Christianity without the Zionist corruption (plus added bonus of light yoga!)

>How do I find a church that actually TEACHES WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE?

You don't because being a priest is technically a job and working on a Sunday is a capital offence according to the bible.

Or do you really just mean the line in the bible about fags?

More like "spreading your cheeks" to your enemies.

>Cara
you mean (((Cara)))

smarten up shabbos

how bout read it yourself faggot

whos the pic

>Quoting old testament verses as if they relavance to Christian not Judaic morality.

Christ's message was to forgo this. Literally the entire point of his gospel was to steer people away from these social mores.

The Jewish tribes in the old testament are irrelevant. It's Christ's word in the new that must be followed, no?

Yeah, it's really weird, her other facial features are obviously feminine besides her eyebrows, but she still isn't conventionally feminine/attractive and I don't think that's it, it's just really hard to define exactly why I find her attractive at a primal level, she doesn't even have the insane body like ScarJo or someone similar that usually does it for me.

>How do I find a church that actually TEACHES WHAT IS IN THE BIBLE?

You have orthodox judaism(any line, not the extremist ones, dump any protestant cuckold judaism)
Othodox christianity.

There is no tolerance or accepting of mental diseases, mongrelization, masculinization of women or feminization of men, disobeying marriage vows, changing your prayers or rites to comfort liberal babies and so forth.

take off the faggot emblem in your flag

Read the bible on your own, there was a reason why in the middle ages if you read the bible (preKJV printing press) you were burned at the stake.

The wisdom and knowledge is meant for the individual.

Christianity is cucked, the pope sucks on Muslim nigger feet and the rest of them support the kikes as the chosen.

I was raised Christian and I can't even look at my former religion without being filled with absolute disgust.

Come to Alabama and worship the Lord with us. We use the King James Version and we damn sure don't let a women preach to us.

We are ridiculed for standing up for our race and country.

I believe the northern man is finally seeing the fruits of his victory. He doesn't seem to like it very much.

Well I'm not a Christian at this point but Jesus never seemed to imply that the independent nations of Israel must dissolve themselves or give up their sovereignty, he didn't even have much of a problem with the Roman Empire, he said that his kingdom was of heaven and not to concern yourself too much with the earth if you truly wanted to follow him, at least If I remember that right.
It's Cara Delevigne, see pic.

Sunday isn't even the Sabbath. That's from sundown Friday night to sundown Saturday night I remember correctly. Christians worship on the first day of the week, Sunday, because that's the day Jesus rose from the dead, so it's more important than the Sabbath. Jesus taught that "The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath." Christians can work on the Sabbath if we need to. We aren't Pharisees.

Why not just live out the rest of your degenerate life and spend eternity in hell? Why worry about trying to force people, who believe your lifestyle is an abomination, to accept you? The God of the Bible will forgive you of your sins but why make the rest of us have to deal with you?

Honestly, I still do not understand why degenerates want to bother people in some church to compromise their beliefs so you have somewhere to go on Sundays. Just continue to live your sinful life like you want and when its your time to pass you can feel satisfied to know that you lived life your way.... then you spend eternity in everlasting torment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bible_and_homosexuality

Romans 14:1-4 As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

He said the bible. Not a Dan Brown novel.

But nations are irrelevant to ethno nationalism anyway. German still exists as a nation even though it's people are being thoroughly arse raped.

Allah is also said to be merciful, does that condone the presence of Islam?

>Pharisaism
>teaching what's actually in the Bible

You realize that "Jews" follow the "oral Torah" (the Talmud), the fabricated collection of teachings from rabbis, instead of the actual Torah or the Tanakh, right?

The Pharisees were the original modernists.

Rome at that point was irrelevant to ethnonationalism, it was a multiethnic empire with citizenship possibly open to anybody within its geographic jurisdiction.

Yes, so where does the bible show any support to ethno nationalist ideas?

Cool myth. Churches kept Bibles locked up because before the printing press books cost the equivalent of tens of thousands of dollars because they were copied by hand and embellished with precious metals. The Catholic Church published the first English translation of the Bible, the Douay–Rheims Bible, in 1582, about 30 years before the King James Version was published.

I don't know that it specifically does, but it doesn't advocate against ethnonationalism from what I can tell. Maybe somebody else more knowledgeable about the Bible/theology could give something more informative.

how do you start loving thy neighbor and being less of an indolent sinner?