youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we wuz gyptians
>we wuz Jooz

>All the Sciences

100% has never read a book in his life.

>all the sciences
>knowledge of the universe

Of course that nigger is standing on the books and not reading them.

All The Sciences looks pretty thin.

Kid's so dumb he thinks a painting is a mirror.

He would disregard the knowledge that others have passed on to him in book form to vainly admire himself in the mirror and his own delusion.
Sounds like a nigger alright.

OP post your hand, let's see if you are a nigger or not.

If yes, kangz confirmed

He is propped up by the pillars of society, and higher learning, that he has no respect for, and sees only what he wants to see in the mirror.

That's pretty accurate.

WE

>history of humanity
>history of civilization

Might want to go back and reread those ones, specifically the parts about the egyptians.

this

This
I mean, jesus, there are plenty of things you could put there: Physics/Chemistry/Biology 101, A Brief History of Time, The Selfish Gene

savage

now it makes sense

AY YOU HOL UP
U WER SAYING DAT
DAT WE WUZ
SOME SORT OF
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGS?!?!?!

>knowledge of the universe
>About as long as human civilization

Is this a young earth creationist cartoon?

seriously we have to train them to use the toilets atleast indians shit n piss in certain areas instead of all over the place.

WUZ

your family came on a boat in the XXth century. the story of the legendary english george washington is yours and your fat (insert your origin) ass is proud of it.
whats the difference?

Is this making fun of black people or did a black person make this thinking they were being profound?

I genuinely cannot tell.

>this is how niggers envision how they should use books instead of reading them

I don't think any white man has claimed to be a direct descendants of legendary white people unless they can properly trace it.

I'm allowed to be proud of the hard working men I'm descended from that fought in those battles though.

manlets btfo

Our People (Nubians) WAS giants!!!!
We need to open our EYES AND SEE.
The Jewish man has kept our eyes SHUT.
It is theorized that our African ancestors were giants that helped build the PIRAMIDS.
We African Kings & Queens use to RULE the world.
#Kemet #Nubian

Don't even jest. I can't imagine if it ever reaches facebook.

So, looks like little blacky doesn't know how to use books and instead of reading them he uses it to have a look in the mirror. He is narcissistic and ignorant.

>be a racial supremacist
>your race is living in mud huts and dying of starvation, barely surviving through handouts from every other race while creating nothing of value

Really makes you think

Aztronortz

"Smug black manlet desecrates History of Humanity, Knowledge of the Universe and Civilization, All da Science, on his bathroom floor in order to maintain his narcissistic delusion."

sorta makes me sad and wanna say fuck having laws and borders n shit

>blacks bragging about enslaving over 6 million Jews in millennia past

CRACKERS

I'll take the excuse to post this video
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

>Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the Continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail!