How to deal with "Trump Regret"

My dad is kicking me off the family cell-phone plan and not paying for my flight home to visit over spring break because he says I "antagonized my sisters" over Christmas.
All my professors have either not said anything or claimed Trump's policies are majorly flawed...

It feels wrong to be that guy who thinks he knows better than the academic institutions themselves. What do?

normies gonna norm

> not cucking your dad

Is your mum ugly or something

Fuck your sister

personally I am proud that I voted for Trump, and will probably vote for him again in 4 years if he keeps fucking up liberal faggots like he has been

1. Get a Trump hat.
2. Fuck your sister(s).
3. And post pics.
4 ???
5. Kekket

That'll show em.

Same

Me too. So far he is great. 10/10 would kill 6 million jews for

Newfags, learn to recognize CTR spam templates, because they rely on them heavily and you will see the same illogical tells repeatedly.

Fucking CTR, go slide your keyboard into your asshole and twist til you jizz on your monitor and get fired by your jew faggot boss.

Fuck your mom while your sisters watch

Kill your family then yourself

It's good fun replying to obvious bait my friend

Trump=Bush. Create and manufacture a war. "Bring back the jobs" by employing more veterans, military manufacturing and Oil. Middle America is happily "employed". Rich invest in military and Oil stocks. They get richer. Economy Collapses. "Obama" type president gets elected and helps the coasts. Rinse and Repeat

>What do?

Stop being a faggot

>academic institutions
They do what their biggest donors tell them.
I dropped out because I wasn't willing to listen to the bullshit.
No political ideology is inherently good and trying to impose one on people in an institute of higher learning and real discussion is disgusting.

Pics of dad?

breddy good CTR

>academic institutions
"Academics" talk a bunch of shit and then watch the world burn down around them while idiots try to implement their dumb bullshit theories (see: communism) from their ivory towers. Academics are the scum of the earth.

I can offer no advice to a faggot like you.

I have always ruled my entire extended family with an iron fist. Everyone respects what I say. Many of them hate Trump and I expect that to change the moment I visit.

So just, stop being so fucking beta all the time

This is a CTR shill thread