"asian feminist"

>"asian feminist"

Why do Asians claim to be oppressed when they are the most privledge people on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/17/beat-feminism-out-her-t-shirt-photo-sparks-online-harassment-shutdown-expat-facebook
youtu.be/A8UTj8lQJhY#t=27
youtube.com/watch?v=htw1w8lYQdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only works for asian women and their BWC masters

You rikey my fish taco? You american pig!

same reason any woman does

They don't at home, they only do it when programmed by western propaganda.

Asian females like most other females are not used to freedom or critical thinking, so when given the opportunity, they go full retard. Hence, our current state of society.

fuckin bananas amirite?

That is because real asians are drones who follow the pack mentality. Western society is individualistic.

Because their parents sent them to university in California.

because all women are easily brainwashed. all Asian women go to school. where they're indoctrinated by Marxism.

I thought it was important for inmigrants to assimilate into the local culture?

We must remind society of Asian privledge.

Highest degree holders, highest iq, countries are largely homogenous, highest wage earners and hold high levels in ceo jobs.

cuz the white devil be opressing every one dumb crakka smdh

You sit down and shut up and work if you're an immigrant.

The Chinese are also the majority on the planet, not a """"minority"""" as the SJW's claim.

>someone at a party asked what race I am

they are oppressed by the white dick

Feminists etc. are also following the pack mentality.

Something to understand about females is that they generally do not have strongly-held principles. Most females can be convinced to do anything.

Combine femininity with asian and you get the closest thing we have to a thoughtless droid.

bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/17/beat-feminism-out-her-t-shirt-photo-sparks-online-harassment-shutdown-expat-facebook

Please keep your cancer away from us x

I personally know two Asians who consistently bitch about "white privilege" and " the systemic oppression of blacks", and act like they understand everything blacks go through because they aren't white. These phonies, whose race hasn't been persecuted since World War II, cash in on this victimization narrative to be hip and cool, not knowing they're next on the chopping block after whites

fuck off you gook, enjoy western prosperity, you also take current year cancers with the package. Now work with us here instead of going "preas no feminism western devil"

are aussies born and handed a banter bible?
holy shit my sides/10

Because they're based STEM majors.

I don't really think as Russia as western.

asian feminism seems to stem from feelings of wanting BWC and feeling inferior to white grills

Lol at claiming the be anti white supremacy while you choose white and being dominated by white men

"Asians will be our allies during the race war."

t. Clueless whites on Sup Forums

see:

Asian women can be white women tier of being feminists because it's groupthink and guess what asians are good at

"At the Berkeley riots, when Antifa was smashing white people with poles, based Asians rushed out of the library to do our fighting for us."

They arent white but wish they were

They won't be, but let's say hypothetically the whites are exterminated and they get what they want... do you think the social justice movement is just gonna stop? They'll be next on the cultural chopping block

Thailand was an axis country, based honorary aryans

youtu.be/A8UTj8lQJhY#t=27

Please watch

"Omg such based rooftop Koreans."

you probably are influenced by america a lot more than by russia, so that should not be an excuse

I just mean I don't care about your opinion because you're not western

Time to ban anime.

As an Asian, I have no idea.

This.

Who the heck cares? We will be dead.

Whites need to wake up. There are no brown saviors.

I don't feel privileged at all.

Where do I go to claim it?

You should move out of that shithole and go to Sweden for gibs

asian women do not feminism in their country because asian women are already the boss in their homes. this is what farangs fail to see before going to pataya.

remember kids:
polls that were 2-10% off at the generals are completely accurate at describing the vote by ethnic groups

They're mere existence is a pretty good counterexample to the idea that all minorities in America are oppressed

wrong white man boss in their country

Yellows always based.
The Jew fears the Samurai.

Thats because you're a nigger

Victim complex is easy way life.

>being this offended by my original post
relax it was just irony, I don't hate asians or anything, I needed a clever way to get my point across that when you accept anything at all western, you get the whole package

Asian women do not feminism because they can marry white men

>let me tell you about your country
Women take care of the home sure but the boss is always the father

>vietnamese are most based despite the war america waged against them

Is collectivism wrong for society? Collectivism shuns degeneracy according to how the society sees while individualism expands the spectrum of potential degeneracy.

Collectivism makes your populance lagging critical thinking skills and paves way to marxist thought.

Women should just be ignored.

She seems like a good kid. But of course, no dissent allowed.
>Asian chick makes solid point
>Black chick: "We're getting derailed, you're losing sight of the movement!"
Shout out to based asian girl, wherever you are.

>when you accept anything at all western, you get the whole package
That's not correct though

because it looks great on tumblr

>not knowing they're next on the chopping block after whites

This. Anyone who is self-sufficient will eventually become a target. The current rhetoric is about Whites being evil or some shit when the Left can use that same exact rhetoric against gooks and will be 100% right about it because they still do most of the shit that Whites get blamed for.

The only difference really is that I can't imagine natives from East Asia actually taking the time to sincerly apologize for being oppressive. They'll probably just return to war mode and kill anyone who's not from their lands, including other asians who aren't currently living in Asia since most of them have been indoctrinated by globalism.

Where do these guys get this from ? Most of the ppl i know support Trump ? Not gonna let Hillary team up with Chink to annex VN

>98% chance of winning
>polls are useful

if you are thinking of the japs not being feminist, maybe yeah their culture doesn't favor this, but still, they are breeding out of existance by larger margins than the rest. Even A FUCKING VICE NEWS reported on south korea struggling with dying out population due to low birth rates

Blue states most likely. Most Asians I know also voted for Trump but they're not exactly Californians or New Yorkers who make up the majority of the gook voting populace.

Tons of Vietnamese here in NOLA, almost all the ones I know voted Trump

Viet diaspora are generally airlifted American allies from way back when. Hmong and the montagnards generally make up this population and were specifically recruited by the french and the cia.

Over here we got a lot of 'boat' refugees back in the 70s. These were all former southerners and anti commies. They generally settled in the south over here, which is very catholic - which they preferee being very catholic aswel.

There are a large amount of westernized Asian women who become roasties just like their white counterparts.

Quite a few older Vietnamese in California vote Trump too, they will do anything anti-commie.

Alot of the young ones are wannabe niggers or sjw cucks tho.

>hundreds of millions of gook and nips
>dying out
Not anytime soon

go back to china zhang, develop your people with your stem major

lose the misfits shirt and the glasses, because we're abolishing whitey along with his fashion and music

let's just fucking print out pictures of her and cum on them and post them all over twitter and her platforms.

She'll either get off on it and claim to be more of a victim to get it more or be disgusted and fuck off.

She is a 5/10 asian btw, I know from experience.

Young Vietnamese try to flaunt money like Arabs. At least they don't chimp out and shoot people like the niggers.

>Whites are well off due to White privilege
>Asians are well off due to Asian privilege
>Jews are well off due to Jew privilege
Only one of these thoughts is allowed.

Fucking roasties disgust me. I hope that cunt got put in her place over there, I strongly doubt that she enjoyed her trip as she was likely triggered constantly.

Behind every Asian feminist are 2 hard to impress parents.

what did she mean by this?

Don't forget about the billions of chinks.

asians dont. fucking race traitor banana people do

she then got bulied until she joined the sjw again and went full kill all whites.

Franny turns me on hard

Listen to chiru.no

she looks like Faith_bian lad

because asians unquestioningly believe everything they're taught in school

but at the same time they also tend to instinctively distrust blacks and muslims

Her feet are gross

I don't know why people want to rely on others. Salvation comes from your own will and your own hand.

Low birthrate?

Looks like they need some muslim enrichment! Because uh...the birthrate! Yes!..

>most privledge people

subhumans are not allowed to post on this board, please leave

not wrong footbro

damn i like snsd so much more now

And yet collectvism paved the way for Marxist murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=htw1w8lYQdQ

We don't like him cuz he is jewing us out of military money even tho we sent troops to all your retarded wars.

ASIANS BTFO

>Affirmative action
>Can be racist in public
>Always have major roles in movies because "diversity quota"

It's funny because Niggers are most privileged "people" in the us

man calves

Nigger tier logic tbqh

Is there an existence lower than a manlet chink feminized by a single mom in western society?

>average high school girls taller than me
>average western man is twice my size
>mentally and physically beta
>no sense of identity, all the new generation asians here desperately want to be westernized to fit in
>good number of your women are brainwashed leftist race traitors who look down on their own race

It's so fucking lonely I sometimes wonder if life would've been better back in Taiwan. At least I'd have a normal childhood

They're jealous and feel inferior so they blame it on white people and their "white supremacist beauty standards."

This is my sister. She went to UCLA and makes like six figures in SF working at BlackRock yet she is feminist af. Talk about extremely privileged people talking shit about about """"muh oppression"""""
what a bunch of bullshit american culture is.