>alternative right-wing media call them out
>both media articles blame each other
>progressive left and alt-right sperg out
>spend all their time fighting and plotting against each other
>trump appoints goldman sachs in admin
>left and right continue to fall for the bait
>Trump starts ramping up war lingo
>Alex Jones publishes video "I'm ready to die for Trump!"

Anybody else seeing the pattern here? Is Trump just another pawn part of the New World Order agenda?

Check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=RViYDdzGWdM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLS5h1ZDKvE&t=125s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/new-fbi-docs-expose-shadow-government-protected-hillary-email-investigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NYC reporting

My life is falling apart

they fired me

my parents hate me

my friends think i'm insane

the ads in the street vilify him

the graffiti proclaims he is not our commander in chief

homeless people call for violence on their signs

I've had people question my allegiance and threaten me

neighbors

It's all manufactored controversy. Half of the shit Trump is doing, obama did.

They want the left and right to keep fighting so they can continue to push their agenda through.
>election propped up Hillary as the villain
>Jeb played the beta
>Trump came in as the outcast underdog Hero, hated by our enemies
>Gets into office
>Continues the same NWO agenda that Bush and Obama did

How Trump will help to continue the new world order: youtube.com/watch?v=eLS5h1ZDKvE&t=125s

> Is Trump just another pawn part of the New World Order agenda?

I've been keeping an eye out for that very thing. Lately I'm seeing more than I'd hope for...I'm for inclined to think so than not.

No good. Keep magazines loaded and on your kit.

No. Trump is not playing by their rules. There is not a regretful bone in my body. I will leave this city if i have to.

Just wait until Obama comes back.

I think they are crafting the narrative that he is "not playing by their rules" and that is the savior of the right-wing

He's delivering on things like TPP, ban on lobbyists, but standing back and looking at the grand narrative, it looks like he is still continuing into another war, which will eventually lead to globalism

Might even be an effort to depopulate the earth.

>effort to depopulate the earth

Let's refocus on the fact that the liberal media, CTR, ShareBlue, David Brock, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are trying to meme a civil war into existence in order to preserve their "credibility"

also, The Clintons did 9/11

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Chinook_shootdown_in_Afghanistan

Right, and right-wing outlets are preaching the same thing.

Alex Jones released a fuckign video titled "I am ready to die for Donald Trump!". Then we're seeing possible shill threads on Sup Forums of people discussing how they are excited to "join the military for Trump"?

As well as an organic backlash of Anti-com.

It is possible that the liberal media is in coordination with the right-wing media, and they are all controlled by the shadow government, including Trump.

Fearmongering aside, your observations are factually correct. But they de-emphasize the huge percentage of the nation that feel moderate to strong belief in his ability to solve problems pragmatically and efficiently.

Basically, we are living in Sup Forums's best timeline and there is nothing you can do about it.

I've played with "the alamo" (top center), it's fun. Stop looking for shadow governments that aren't there.

Clinton did 9/11, Donald ran to deliver us the truth, Strap in.

Thats cool so do I. We must physically destroy all leftists. This is our chance

>shadow governments that aren't there

Wikileaks confirmed a shadow government in the USA called "the 7th floor group". Also, South Korea was confirmed to be ran by an occult shadow government which resulted in mass riots.

>zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/new-fbi-docs-expose-shadow-government-protected-hillary-email-investigation

>there is nothing you can do about it
>the nation's feelings

Due to Facebook gathering 1 billion people's data and compiling it into behavior patterns and selling it to anybody who was willing to pay for it, a shadow government could easily look at the rising anti-globalist sentiment. They may have sent in Trump to take control of the rising movement, as a transparent globalist would have sent a rebellion over the edge.

Sup Forums's inability to critically think about what has happened this past election cycle, and what is happening now, will surely be the death of it.

so all the media of trump from the 80s and 90s has been stealthy bilderberg maneuvering?

ok bud. I've entertained the concept before. I guess I've arrived at the conclusion that if it is true, there's really, truly, nothing at all we can do about it.

What are you doing about it?

The women's cult in SK and Floor 7 group are both paper tigers in the long run though. The clinton dynasty is the real evil force here.

Blood is the only thing that can clean us now.

>us

Anglosphere is all but a reality now, they wanted globalism and we're gonna give it to them.

Freemason occultism has been in America since it's foundation. The dollar bill, Washington DC road infastructure, the statue of liberty, the flag, were all designed by freemasons and contain occult imagery. George Washington was a mason as well.

Trump has connections to Epstein, Cohn, and Jews in general. These people are confirmed to practice blood magic mason rituals.

I say it's possible that Masons have laid the groundwork for America since it's foundation, and Trump was already pre-destined for this.

This is why JFK was assisinated after making this speech.

>
Wait what part of that story involves Clinton's doing 9/11? not seeing it

>America only works because freemasons have carefully crafted it
I do think its weird how they never seem to have any visible impact on society or culture. Like, what do they do in those meetings?

Stop bugging me out user. Donald will fix all of this.

that chopper had seal team six on it

Master Mason from Warsaw Lodge #73 reporting in.

>Freemason occultism
Not real you fucking dip. Freemasonry may have had governmental influences in the past, but now days the Masons don't have any affiliation with any sort of government. Fucking wrong lmao.

I see where you're going but ur giving (((them))) too much credit , it's known that there's been infighting between various cabal families , including the rothschilds and rockefellers , you also have soros vs adelson.

If we want to go even deeper down the rabbit whole we can throw in the whole alien disclosure project and how the cabal has been given an ultimatum and are out of time , thus their drastic list of control

Lift your skirt a little user. Make us believe.

Masons don't influence any sort of culture or society anymore. They did in 1776 through around 1840's, but that long since ended because there isn't a single mainstream politician who is a Mason.

>is trump another new world order pawn?
Of course user. The broad masses are too retarded too see, that every conservative president has been a pawn of the new world order. I can't tell what's worse, the left's cowardice, or the right's jewry.

Can't give too much, since
> teh secrets of teh masonry

but what I can say is that Masonry isn't really involved in politics, and our stated meetings don't talk of government conspiracies. And in my lodge personally, we are all Protestant Christians. I don't know any Jewish Masons. Although that is technically allowed. Only religious requirement for a Mason is to be religious. No atheists allowed.

Well, everything that Jones talked about in that recent Joe Rogan interview about elites wanting to "ascend humanity" is really apart of the Masonic agenda.

Masonery is really just an occult group who uses rituals to channel spirits like Moloch, baal ect. in order to gain wisdom and power.

Remember the wikileaks with Podesta casually talking about "Spirit cooking"? That's a Masonic ritual. The elites think they are going to continue channeling these spirits to gain the wisdom to invent technology to bring in Transhumanism, so they can merge with machines and become immortal.

Rome and Egypt did this, which is why they made insane mathmatic and architectural progress out of no where. This always leads to child abuse, because that is also part of masonic rituals. Which is why we're seeing all of these weirdos like Podesta involved in this shit. It's part of their religion, and it's apart of America's true national religion, which is Freemasonry.

Hopefully I am wrong, and Trump will "fix" all of this. I'm having my doubts now that I'm seeing this all play out.

Name 5 examples of reputable left wing news organisations printing lies.

Maybe not at your lodge, or at any of the lower level lodges.

George W. Bush. Also uh...Bohemian Grove?

Can literally turn that on you. Name 5 examples of reputable left wing organizations.

You have any sources on that stuff?

CNN, MSNBC, twitter, tumblr, and facebook

Master Mason back.

>masonic agenda
Wrong.
>channel spirits like Moloch, baal
> Wrong on so many levels. We worship God you cunt.
>Podesta
Never fucking heard of it, and you're so fucking blue pilled.

Listen man, masons gain knowledge through helping others, and sharing personal life experiences with others. There is no magic or spirits or anything. During our meetings we even have a Holy Bible on the table that we read out of that is used to glorify God.
>Why not any other holy book?
Well that's because my lodge is all Christian. I visited a lodge where the Bible as well as the Bhagavad Gita were on the table, for the Hindu Masons.

no such thing as lower level lodges. Sat down at my the Indianapolis stated meeting and soon going to visit the stated meeting in D.C. Probably this June.

SAR, SoC and SoW member here. There are different kinds of Masons. The "FreeMasons" were a cadette branch of the Masons. Im also a Catholic and I know for a fact that the church has always been at war with the Masons because they are definitely a confused and satanic bunch of retards. Washington was not a Mason but they have a lodge dedicated to him. Napoleon Bonaparte and his brothers were Masons. Masons advocated for Revolution but not all Revolutionaries were Masons. The American Revolution was just a proxy war for the French and they used their colonial vassals to proxy war the English all backed by the Catholic church, but it backfired and ended with the start of the French Revolution 12 years later. In fact there were more Catholics in the American Rev than there were Masons, the Masons found their refuge and freedom to practice in the American Colonies but it was still considered satanic by a lot of colonial people. The symbolisms on our money and such are not symbols of Masonry, its just the eye of providence which is an ancient symbol adopted by Masons in their screwed up faith. Only some of the symbols in government are Masonic, but thats because the people that implemented them were Masons.

General claims about "alt-right" figures taken out of context. Off the top of my head they:
>call milo a white nationalist
>take richard spencer quotes out of context constantly
>lie about trump's positions

>church at war with Masons
You fucking moron I'm a mason and I know Catholic brothers. Lmao most of the brothers in my lodge are staunch republicans and voted for Trump, and Bush, etc... As well as some liberal brothers who voted for Clinton, Obama, etc...

I also have brothers who aren't interested in politics. So fucking wrong on so many levels. Get red-pilled. It's not that deep.

>Anybody else seeing the pattern here? Is Trump just another pawn part of the New World Order agenda?

Yes and absolutely yes.

We're under a takeover by the Deep State. They plan to incite a Civil War to facilitate this. They'll get the left and right to fight, and a race war going, to facilitate it. It's the same methodologies they used in Ukraine, Egypt, and the rest of North Africa and the Middle East. End result, they believe, is a State that is firmly under globalist authoritarian control, along with significant depopulation. They'll claim that our Republic failed us.

Pizzagate is real. They've been using this to coerce local police departments into following them. This is why they turn the other way in the face of leftist violence in some cities. They've also stolen trillions from Federal programs over the years to facilitate the takeover. MSM is basically owned by them.

Unfortunately for them, we still have our guns. And, we're onto them. Will it be enough?

>Elects a member of Goldman Sachs to a economic position
>A member of a very successful and wealthy company
>To a position where they deal with the economy
Really toodles my noddle
Really gets the hamster wheel rolling

Fascism versus Communism

It's divide and conqur tactics.

Log on twitter or Facebook and just scroll around your feed. Look at the shit that your average person is posting.

People who are boring vanilla normies are posting antifa shit. "punch a nazi" memes.

The psychological agenda is far more advanced than what people know. The entire electionw was a stage show.

>Hillary clinton the villain
>Jeb Bush the failed hero
>Trump steps in to save the day
>All of our common enemies attack Trump
>This reinforces our trust in him
>Hillary does literally every single thing wrong on purpose
>pretends she's just arrogant and oblivious
>Trump steps in
>the social engineering RAMPS THE FUCK UP
>EVERYBODY AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS

Pic related. This will happen for 8 years, guarantee it.

Yeah there is no way you are Catholic. The Cannon automatically excommunicateanand anathema anyone who participates in a Masonic lodge, but of course it is up to the Bishop to rwmove that excommunication if you confess. All serious Catholics know about this so you just proved you are not Catholic.

I have a question for you though, if you are Roman Catholic what makes someone Catholic? Many people are confused and think they are Catholic but they are not and we see these anomaly only in the united states i see it on a daily basis with outsiders coming into my local parish.

Yeah I'm talking about the continued occult practices from Rome/Egypt.

The elites took the mason ideas and combined it with old world religion, which is a combination of blood magic and numerology. They are using the masonic imagery (Moloch owl) as well.

Masons are definitely antichrist and many dont realize it until they reach the higher levels where they are required to go to various religious institutions and pretend to be of that faith to secretly desecrate it and make fun of it, this stunt is supposed to demonstrate to the practicing Mason that all religions are eclectic and their Masonic faith is the true faith the grand architect etc. The way they are antichrist in all woven into their faith they even have their own bible called the masonic bible and it is a twisted and warped version of the original scriptures put together by the cathokic church in about 380-430 a.d. thats why all recognized catholics are automatically excommunicated if they go past the 3rd degree in Mason lodge

They are also suspected of satanic ritual abuse and brainwashing slaves

>Freemason occultism has been in America since it's foundation. bla bla area51 bla bla sattelies brain-wash us bla bla

Don't you have any gullible liberal friends whose IQ is way below average and who might actually believe that shit?

There can be no large conspiracy for humans can't get along, so the bigger a group becomes, the more cracks and quarrels will leak out for all to see. (Hence whistleblowers.)

>suspected

The reason that all of these stupid civilizations get into child abuse (like Rome and Egypt) is because they are in this same "old world" anti-christ religion.

ritual abuse is a requirement. This has been going on forever, even in the old testament people were throwing like 500 babies into a fire for a sacrifice to moloch. Just the same shit they're doing today, except now it's called "Pizzagate"

Masons cannot be Christians. Masonery is idolotry.

It is true that masons have been in american colonies from the beginning. Go do your history research and you will find that its true.

I've been following the money and yeah David Brock redeemed himself after troopergate with the clintons by being a link of the chain for the 9/11 robbery check my id out as well

can you say that again with more words i didnt understand

my understanding is the investigation into bill's pardons was in building 7

saudis were cover. silverstein was warned. That match up with your research?

haha are you fucking retarded?

This isn't even a conspiracy theory, it's common knowledge. We have an EGYPTIAN PYRAMID on our one dollar bill. We are in North America, and we have a pyramid in north africa on our dollar bill, with no history to north africa other than enslaving them.

It's on there because it's considered a great accomplishment by masonic occultism.

>there would be whistleblowers

Yes faggot, it's called "wikileaks". It's called "spirit cooking". It's called "pizzagate".

Look at regular interviews with Mark Cuckerburg talking about achieving immortaility through technology, then look at his connections to globalist elites, and then look at globalist elites connections to occultism.

Don't get triggered sven

It was the idolatrous jew groups that sacrificed to moloch the owl idol for crops and rain etc.

Masons cannot be Christians or followers of Christ because the Mason fafaiths completely antichrist and illogical, it goes agains the most basic fundamental Christian teachings. But then so do most of the protestant denominations and half of them dont worship the trinity and dont even know what the trinity is e.g. pentecostals

>t is true that masons have been in american colonies from the beginning. Go do your history research and you will find that its true.
I have done my research but I also concluded they are mostly harmless.
Why?
1) Everything about them is focused around secrecy. Every stage and step in the ladder is to prove your loyalty and trustworthiness to the masons and not something else. Hence why higher steps require members to be more loyal to the organizatio than to their religion, so they don't spill all their beans on their deathbed to some priest as he dangles a carrot of salvation.

2) In order for people to form strong tight bonds they must meet face to face. Hense why old organizations could be pretty homogenous. Mafia had ties and could meet/speak through Italian/cicily bonds. Jews could meet/speak in synagoge. Masons could meet/speak in their meetings.

Nowadays jetplanes, Bilderberg makes meeting billionaire opportunists easy. International English makes communication easy. It has made it easier for globalist to form ties that goes beyond these old barriers. Hence old ways of looking at "who collaborates with who" is obsolete. Now you have to look for psycopaths and globalist mentality to pair them up.

I'm convinced like 85% of these ridiculous north american denominations are co-opted to destroy Christianity

We have pentecostalism and now we have calvinism. Two of the most AIDs ridden theologies ever recorded in history. Completely stupid.

All of my local megachurches preach the typical co-opted watered down nonsense out of the NIV bible about "accepting" faggots, "tolerating" scumbags ect. ect.

I go to a fundemental baptist church where we just read a king james bible. No weird mental gymnastics. We just read it. It's so simple.

I recommend moving state if that's an option for you or dying your hair and working in some shop where nobody knows you,

My life is over so I welcome it I don't care maybe it'll get me outta my funk

>We have an EGYPTIAN PYRAMID on our one dollar bill.
And you have an egyptian mummy - embalmed, but not yet wrapped - leading the Democratic Party.
What's your point? That there really is a secret organization?
Sure there is tons of secret collaboration, but in the 21st century it's not formed through membership in some club-

Its obvious you dont know shit about this subject.

I'm a Catholic third order and Knight of 2 orders of catholic orders of Knights. Also i was in seminary for a while.

>Its obvious you dont know shit about this subject.
>I'm a Catholic third order and Knight of 2 orders of catholic orders of Knights. Also i was in seminary for a while.
I'm intrigued. The research I have is 20 years old, but it's logical to assume the organisation would develop with the Internet and what else there is.
So now when there no longer is any secrecy, where can I get some more official information on how they are organized today?

We recognize a valid baptism in Baptists using the trinitarian formula. You should go talk to a priest and convert to the true christian faith, you dont have to be roman catholic which is a misnomer by the way, the byzantine rite is very cool for converts and they are fully included in the church because they are in communion with the holy see.

I think that catholocism is idolotry due to their added rituals and added doctrine.

Who the Masons? Don't fuck with the Masons because you put your immortal soul at risk.

It's called sensationalism sells.

Would you read news articles that said it was just another boring day? Or would read the ones that claim the happening is imminent?

You need to study church history it will straighten you out. The protestants accused the church of idolatry but it simply isnt true.

Yeah I've been to catholic service with my ex-gf

Definitely idolotry

Funny how sensationalism wasn't a main factor during Obama's presidency?

Satan is cumming

what does that to do with 9/11 you stupid retard?

stop spreading your disinfo garbage. there's far more compelling evidence that suggests jfk was assassinated because he betrayed the cia and made them look like idiots when he refused to follow trough with the bay of pigs invasion

It looks like idolatry to an outsider protestant but it is not and worship and mass was even more involved than what you saw, in the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th centuries. The Catholic Church is the true and original church started by Christ Himself and developed by the 12 Apostles of Christ then the Church Fathers.

You always congratulate him for the 4d chess

but maybe he's thinking 5d

My uncles brother (not blood related) is a Master Mason and there's no way in hell that weirdo controls anything.

Yeah Im not talking about masons who LARP and do social community shit

>Hillary as the villain

What a crock of shit

Harambe didn't die for this shit

Right, you literally just proved my point with that meme.

Everything on that list is controlled by a shadow government. Media, hollywood, and government. All controlled to craft the perfect narrative to carry out a 200 year agenda.

Do it! Do it! Do it!